Super Cool Free Stylin' Thurs--I mean FRIDAY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
I don't know how to make them or how to get them as a sig.

Well, you guys are welcome to use any I post...but if you want one in your sig, it has to be 50KB or less. The two I've posted so far are 50KB or less.

As far as getting them in your sig, I believe you treat them just like an image...they need to be uploaded somewhere and then you put the image tags around them in the sig box in your profile area of the UCP. At least I think that's how... I've never had a gif in my sig :shrug:

As far as making gifs... you basically just need images and software that will make gifs...you might be able to find some shareware or freeware on the web. :shrug:

I'm new to making them, so I don't know that much about them yet :wink:

These are for you, IWB!

My FTP is finally working! :dance:

So here's those gifs for peeps who can't view attachments.

edge_es_opt3smaller.gif

edgestomp.gif

edgeguitar.gif

erised, thanks for the url for the sig!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: edgestomp! arw emailed it to me

:love: the gif :love: edge-stomp :

:hug: thank you!!

:drool:

i got one more picture too :yes: hold on i will post it momentarily...as soon as snap...i forgot the whole long name for it...it wasn't pretty though....as soon as snapfish gets it's arse moving...

yes i do love edge enough to brave the blue screen of death and slay the evil snaparseprickfuckslutfish...all for this:

336%3C3%3A5523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323385628793ot1lsi

:cute:

arw9797 said:
I LOVE it IWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good work!

thanks

you know, i ought to do that more often, make edge collage-things...an excuse to look at pictures :mac:

Back
Top Bottom