Super Cool Free Stylin' Thurs--I mean FRIDAY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

:lmao:

there's something very funny about that!

*points* edge's socks!

:shifty: i don't know what's so funny about edge's socks...

edge-socks!!!

:lol: YAY!!!! Edge has blue socks! I do too! Except mine have little sheep on clouds on them. But they are still blue.

*sings* friday i'm in llllllllllllllllooooooooooooveeeeeeeee!!! :love:

edge176.jpg

edge481.jpg

*points* And now, kids, we have a classic example of the "homelessguyinthedesert" edge
edge14.jpg

:cute:
edge337.jpg

edited b/c i can't do links right.

I love this video, i especially :heart: :edge: in this video, i love to go around and play air guitar, just stroll around like he does.
edge754.jpg

Moving back in time....
edge165.jpg

Don't be cold edge!
edge179.jpg

Oh my gosh. Just read about Edge forgetting the secret of the universe.

:lmao: :laugh:

That was *the* funniest thing ever. Oh dear, never leave edge w/ a jar of mushrooms....

NIIIIICE
edge291.jpg

Oh...and i have a question for the larry girls...do you all know any good larry websites? I've now gotten a good friend slightly obsessed and i didnt' know of any..... :help:

Edited b/c i still mess up links. :sigh:

Last edited:
that mushrooms part is so funny!!!!

that whole book is...which is the reason i checked it out of the library again :D

(posting from the radio station, so i'll add more pics when i get back to my dorm later)

:mad:
okay, I've seen far too many stills posted in here that I know I made (either that or they're the exact same size and taken from the exact same frame as the one I have that I made) and are hosted on mrtheedge.com.
cos I'm like "HEY that's mine!" and check the addy to see if anyone's posting straight from my ftp and they're on there.

*wonders who's yoinking them*
*wanders off to investigate*
aaand in the whole video still gallery I've found 50 I recognize on sight... I mean, yeah, other people can make stills too, but that's kinda a lot don'tcha think?
:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
arw,
I wasn't talking about that one.

*edit
the :mad: isn't at any of you, unless you're hosting said site... yer all just posting hot pics. Which I fully support :)

Last edited:
:hug: no problems :)

the one that set me off was this one..

and here's the one on my site that I made
edgesmileopen.jpg

however, after some more investagotory stuff, I noticed a wee "yo I didn't make these" disclaimer. Which I'm happy with.
Even though my count of stuff that I made that I've found on there is up to like 80 and I've only got through the stills, pop, and jt.
ANYWAY
Carry on :)

*raids my ftp to make up for momentary anger in the midst of edge-love*
again, don't mind my lack of paying attention to the theme...

bd%60cap466.jpg

bd%60cap541.jpg

disco%60cap264.jpg

ebttrt-s%60cap128.jpg

ebttrt-s%60cap267.jpg

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

:lmao: hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahehehehehehe

that is the funniest picture! i don't know if it's the mustache, or it's the face he's making or what the deal is, but it's fuckin hilarious!

It looks like the movie poster from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"... aka Acid Edge.

336%3B%3B49923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A%3A7472ot1lsi

Last edited:
Kristie said:

*watching dvd with a friend*

friend: *smacks me on the back* BREATHE!
me: *ACK!* you didn't have to be so violent...it's eeeedddggeeee!!! and he's singing!!!
friend: rollseyes:

anyway....now that i'm back from the radio station and i'm not trying to do chemistry homework, i can post some pictures

can i hear an
EEEEEEDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE-WWWWWEEEEEEEEEKKKKEEEEENNNNNDDDDD??

SpanishEyes21 said:

Kristie, is it ok to righclick save your pics off PLEBA, cuz sometimes i like to turn stills into a sig like the 2 that I have now wich erised made.

yeah I don't care
I just don't like it when people have galleries on sites without some sorta disclaimer... it implies they made them. It doesn't even have to be a "kristie made these!" ... I'll take a "I didn't make these!"
you know?
saving them for your personal use, I have no problem at all with. :D

I had a big problem with this with my video of the week, but that was mostly various persons linking on major sites straight from mine. Pissed me off. Or saying "Hey look what I found!" when I know damn well that I freaking coded it.

ANYWAY
see, now I have to post more pictures to make up for random anger...

satsm%60cap433.jpg

one-j%60cap258.jpg

lov6edgiehair.jpg

sleep? but wouldn't you rather stay here and enjoy edge-weekend?

arg snapfuck hates me...if it were a goldfish and not one that snapped, i'd bite it's head off

let's see if this works...

336%3B%3B5%3A723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233764565%3B2ot1lsi

cujo said:
I am Larry's shirt...:wink:

so the larry girls will be seeing you in the moob-day thread, i gather?

but you said you liked hairy chests (which was why i assumed you were here)

if i remember correctly, you said the moobs were sick

("dem moobs are sick"--cujo)

Before I post I wanted to ask you all's opinion. Did anybody hear read in the U2news section that Bono recorded a duet with J-LO?
Well I read it and it turned into a 7 page thread wich eventually had to be closed because people were being nasty twords Bono and it also turned very political. People were saying that if this turns out to be true then they were gonna loose all respect for Bono and they were gonna stop listening to U2. A lot of people are pissed about this news and they're also saying that Bono is kissing ass. Personally I was rather surprised that Bono would recored a duet with J-LO. I am not a fan of her music at all, I dont think she can sing, but I have been a U2 fan since the 80's and my love for U2 and admiration for Bono are much great than my dislike for J-LO. I posted this comment on the thread and some idiot told me I was completely missing the point, I wanted to respond but the thread was closed. I understand why everybody is pissed, I mean Bono and J-LO singing together!!!!!! that is very shocking but still, I love U2 to much to like, stop listening to their music.

So I just thought maybe you guys can give me your opinion, if you want. If not at least i got to vent. What do you guys think of this piece of news?

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
Before I post I wanted to ask you all's opinion. Did anybody hear read in the U2news section that Bono recorded a duet with J-LO?
Well I read it and it turned into a 7 page thread wich eventually had to be closed because people were being nasty twords Bono and it also turned very political. People were saying that if this turns out to be true then they were gonna loose all respect for Bono and they were gonna stop listening to U2. A lot of people are pissed about this news and they're also saying that Bono is kissing ass. Personally I was rather surprised that Bono would recored a duet with J-LO. I am not a fan of her music at all, I dont think she can sing, but I have been a U2 fan since the 80's and my love for U2 and admiration for Bono are much great than my dislike for J-LO. I posted this comment on the thread and some idiot told me I was completely missing the point, I wanted to respond but the thread was closed. I understand why everybody is pissed, I mean Bono and J-LO singing together!!!!!! that is very shocking but still, I love U2 to much to like, stop listening to their music.

So I just thought maybe you guys can give me your opinion, if you want. If not at least i got to vent. What do you guys think of this piece of news?

it better be a joke. i'd be really annoyed, my respect for bono would go down, but i wouldn' STOP listening to u2 because of it. that's like when you stop listening to your favourite band when you're 11 becsause you found out your current hero was arrested for possession of marijuana. when i was 11 i didn't stop listening to beatles or paul mccartney's solo stuff, i was really pissed off to know that that happened, but i got over it.

i did get to reply to the thread before it got too out of hand, i can't remember what i said, probably not too much. i just hope it's not true. oh, and why the hell would he run off and record a duet while he's suposed to be working on his band's own album?

souLnation2002 said:
i swear he's posing like that on purpose.... :tongue:
theedge05.jpg

:yes: kind of like he wore tight shirts and short sleeves that were rolled up slightly for the elevation tour

336%3B%3B96723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A%3B5%3A8%3Bot1lsi

336%3B%3B96723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A%3B595%3Bot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom