Super bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I stayed up all nite just to see the U2 part. I must have fallen asleep at abou 1.10am and woken up about 1.30am but what ever time it was the gist of it is I missed the U2 part
frown.gif
and saw the rest. Well ok it's the first superbowl I have ever seen but I only watched it to see U2 and I missed them
frown.gif
I was gona tape it and everything and now I'm tired cos I would have got an early nite if U2 weren't on. Can everyone please tell me it was U2s worst ever performance and not worth seeing so I feel better or can you tell me if it will be repeated and when?

I FORGOT ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL!!!! *slaps twice herself*
mad.gif
And now everyone keeps asking me: Did you see U2? Did you see the US flag on bono's jacket? and things like that
mad.gif
I'm so mad at meself *sigh*

I'm such a loser *slams head on the desk*
mad.gif

Well atleast I'm not the only one who didn't see it. I'm not into American Football but I watched it for ages so I wouldn't miss U2 and it was a bit boring but I just sat thinking about how when U2 come on it will all be worth it then next thing I remember it was the very start of the 3rd quarter
frown.gif

I missed it too. A stupid snowstorm caused electricity to fail!!!

*cries

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

We should start a club. U2 fans who missed the superbowl U2 part
frown.gif
that's what this thread can be. We should all post pics of our boys on here to help cheer us up

[image]http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/3/59/38/20835938gWaPkZeLWP_ph.jpg[/image]

UV2001:

The answers to all your questions are right under your nose!

1. There is a thread called Halftime which tells all about the performance and has pics!

2. There is another thread called Super Bowl Video stills that has more pics!!

3. There is a thread called (we have 3 newbies) how to post pics!!

All these threads are right here on this page, look for them and have fun!
smile.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Here's a sample for you

3.jpg

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Channel 5 is showing the highlights tonight. I don't know if U2 will be on but it's worth taping it to see. That's what I'm going to do. I don't have Sky Sports so I couldn't see it yesterday
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom