Sundance Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shocked: :shocked:

OMG, i'm going to explode with excitement - ok I don't know if I'm understanding this correctly...

Sundance Film Festival in Utah- U23D is premiering at about 9:45 P.M. and 12 midnight, and Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam and Paul are all there hanging out signing stuff and shaking hands? And there is a possibility they might perform somewhere in the park anytime tonight?

is this correct? :hyper: :yippie: :hyper: :yippie:

Rob33 said:
:shocked: :shocked:

OMG, i'm going to explode with excitement - ok I don't know if I'm understanding this correctly...

Sundance Film Festival in Utah- U23D is premiering at about 9:45 P.M. and 12 midnight, and Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam and Paul are all there hanging out signing stuff and shaking hands? And there is a possibility they might perform somewhere in the park anytime tonight?

is this correct? :hyper: :yippie: :hyper: :yippie:

rob where did u see that?

what if........

U2 pulls a big surprise on everyone and they perform say a 3 or four song set that includes

1. City of Blinding lights
2. Streets
3. Vertigo
4. A completely new song from fez/morroco sessions and possibly from the new album!

That would be Gold!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

rob where did u see that?

what do you mean? i'm just going all over interference gathering information...am I missing something?

go to EYKIW and look at those threads too

Back
Top Bottom