Sundance Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On u23d.co.uk, they have.

Not on u23dmovie.com

I did find on the internet that there was a u2 3d preshow (dinner) party (starting at 5 PM - no location given) and that paddy casey was performing at that party.

Thanks thought I was imagining things again ;)

Can't believe there are no pics on any of the image services... :waiting:

u2jesusgirl said:
Shoot I would think by 9pm, if they are there, we should be seeing them....ortherwise it doesn't look good. Let's hope in the next hour we see some sign of Bono and/or U2....

Well, we know Bono will be there. The bigger question is for the 9:45 show or the midnight show? My guess is the 9:45 show. I think if the others were there we would've heard about it by now...but it seems like if they were there at Cannes, they would be at Sundance for the real full length world premiere.

Nightsong said:
Thanks thought I was imagining things again ;)

Can't believe there are no pics on any of the image services... :waiting:

I was just going to check those, if I remember correctly, didn't Bono kinda sneak in and sneak out of Sundance last year?

U2FloridaFan said:

Well, we know Bono will be there. The bigger question is for the 9:45 show or the midnight show? My guess is the 9:45 show. I think if the others were there we would've heard about it by now...but it seems like if they were there at Cannes, they would be at Sundance for the real full length world premiere.
Bono's gonna be within a few miles of me? :faint:

Bono also equals U2 for many people in the media, so here's hoping the other guys will be there too. :up:

Thanks for the continued updates everyone. :hug:

I don't think this has been posted yet from the Salt Lake City Tribune

"Sundance generates rumors at 10 times the pace it screens films. But that's OK, as rumors, gossip and innuendo have become an art form unto themselves.

The first intriguing festival intel comes from Dan Nailen, former Trib rock critic/current Salt Lake Magazine entertainment guru and legendary bar fly. Nailen has heard U2 will play at Park City’s Ciseros Saturday. Add Nailen's vaporous info to the true fact that "U2 3-D"will open that night, shake vigorously and...
"I’m sure there will be a party to celebrate that opening," Day says, "so you never know: Bono and the boys might do some songs somewhere in Park City Saturday night."

Word has it that Bono's compadre, envelope-pushing performance artist Orrin Hatch -- in town to replenish his life-sustaining supplement supply -- will likely sit in on a set."

this is on @u2.com

"UPDATE: @U2 reader Tony C. reports that 500 people are already in line, but only about 100 will be lucky enough to get into one of the two screenings. U2 is supposed to do a Q & A at the 9:45 show and introduce the midnight screening. There are rumors of U2 performing around 1:00 a.m."

the boys are most certainly there folks:

here's the latest from the zoo:

Sorry Folks for the late update, but I was at work...

So anyway...Videoqueen, Renee1 and a friend are all at Park City. The bad news...they did not get tickets.

The good news...They have met Colin Farrel, John Sampson(if you don't know who he is...for shame :p) and finally...they did meet the band. All four of them. Jen got a smile from Larry...and here is the best part...one of their Banner Books...was signed...by all 4!!!!

And when Bono asked if they were seeing the movie, Jen told him that they didn't get tickets..and he said, "That's a damned shame!"

:yippie: :hyper: :faint:

arw9797 said:
this is on @u2.com

"UPDATE: @U2 reader Tony C. reports that 500 people are already in line, but only about 100 will be lucky enough to get into one of the two screenings. U2 is supposed to do a Q & A at the 9:45 show and introduce the midnight screening. There are rumors of U2 performing around 1:00 a.m."

If I was at the second screening and u2 were performing during that (at 1 AM), I'd walk out.....unless they were performing in the movie theater.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
the boys are most certainly there folks:

here's the latest from the zoo:

Sorry Folks for the late update, but I was at work...

So anyway...Videoqueen, Renee1 and a friend are all at Park City. The bad news...they did not get tickets.

The good news...They have met Colin Farrel, John Sampson(if you don't know who he is...for shame :p) and finally...they did meet the band. All four of them. Jen got a smile from Larry...and here is the best part...one of their Banner Books...was signed...by all 4!!!!

And when Bono asked if they were seeing the movie, Jen told him that they didn't get tickets..and he said, "That's a damned shame!"

:yippie: :hyper: :faint:

:faint:

Thanks a lot :D

Bono shook u2wedge's girlfriend's hand. They just walked in about 5 minutes ago he said :D
Larry signed a few autographs

Other rumors going around...
-rumor is they played in town thurs nite
-also heard they did sound check somewhere
-might be a bar called ciceros

that's all he wrote...

Back
Top Bottom