Sundance Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
204.jpg

I wonder if that is Morleigh sitting by Edge? :hmm:

Thanks so much everyone for the pics and stories :hug:

Really wonderful to see and read about.

The guys look stunning!
(Especially Edge :drool:)

Yes! I'll have Bono on my lap anytime!

Can't wait for the movie to get to where I live.

Great. I just wanted to post that you tube link. It's crappy quality, you cannot understand the questions and some girls are screaming like crazy. But hey, Bono is talking, so at least it's something.

Thanks Bono fox1 and others who posted the Lovely photos and links too :D

Thanks to all the people who shared reports of the show and seeing the sexy lads :D

They all look Beautiful and I loved there outfits on them :D

Miringeltje, u2wedge, onekea, and of course, BF1, and all who have posted information, pics and links :bow:

Hoping more will be "youtubed" soon. It is always fun to hear Bono speak- he is so colorful yet gracious, and quick witted.

u2wedge ,Targon1991- very cool that you were there!

Noticed CNN logo on mic, any TV coverage seen yet???

Last edited:
Targon1991 said:
I just saw it! :D

All of them were there. It was amazing! :hyper:

The film is probably the closest experience you can have of a U2 concert, without going to a show.
Oh, and in the middle of Sunday, Bloody Sunday, The Edge started singing in the theater.
Guh,
I have no more words...

I would have :faint:

depe said:
22 pages and no setlist???:ohmy:

:ohmy: I thought the setlist is known already.

What I'm much more interested in would be if any of the rumours were true about U2 playing a secret gig sometime within the last days.

last unicorn said:

:ohmy: I thought the setlist is known already.

What I'm much more interested in would be if any of the rumours were true about U2 playing a secret gig sometime within the last days.

someone told me that supposedly played a private gig on thursday nite at some restaurant.. Not confirmed tho, more of a rumor.. They definitely didn't play after the last showing last nite tho like what was rumored over at atu2.com

mysterious_jen said:
they dont look performance mode to me , too tired and cold ! but i live in hope ..

When I first read your post I thought you said tired and "old" lol :lol:

I love Edge's coat! And Adam always looks "posh" Bono's got to ditch the Lennon/Harry Potter glasses.

I don't imagine Bono was even able to see the movie since he needs prescription glasses to see...too funny sitting there watching a blurry 3D movie.

Since when does Bono wear prescription glasses? Never heard of that. But seriously, people with glasses need to put the 3D things over their glasses, otherwise it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom