Suits, Shirts and Ties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tbird said:
Somewhere there exists a photo of Larry in a sports coat & shirt from the opening of The Clarence, lighting a cigar I might add. I have it on dvd from U2 - An Unforgettable Journey, but my PC DVD player won't let me do a screen cap. If anyone has it, please post :)

Is this it?

eec397e5.bmp

kakvox said:
elysithea said:
How 'bout these? :D

bono_suit.jpg

This is definitely the best one of Bono in a suit. I also love his glasses. I know it's his dad's funeral, but he does look quite good on this occasion. :shrug:

I can't look at this pic without feeling that it's not quite appropriate. I mean, it's his dads funeral. I know he looks good. (I'll be the first one to admit it), but I dunno..it doesn't seem right somehow for someone to have taken this pic...

...sorry...just my opin...

youvedonewhat said:

I can't look at this pic without feeling that it's not quite appropriate. I mean, it's his dads funeral. I know he looks good. (I'll be the first one to admit it), but I dunno..it doesn't seem right somehow for someone to have taken this pic...

I agree, youvedonewhat--it seems that photographers might have given him some privacy then, but no-o-o-o-o-o . . .

Does this count as suits?

U2smiles.jpg

Hehe the mirrorball man pic just had to be included!

Yep, agreeing with you youvedonewhat i think that pic at the funeral is quite inappropriate, think about how inconsiderate papparazzi can be I mean, it was his Dad's funeral, I think he deserved a bit of privacy!!

U2 looks hot in suits!!! But I think they look hot in just about anything to me:love:

youvedonewhat said:

I agree. :|

Back
Top Bottom