such a sad week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poptart2001

The Fly
the last week has been one of the saddest weeks of my life!!!!!!
George dying was awful not that i knew much about him but seeing other fans grieving for him really got to me.
the other thing is on the same day george died,two young boys died in a garage (two blocks away from my flat)they died from car fumes it was a tragic accident and tributes have been pouring in.
the boys who i wont name were only teenages

this is so sad the whole neighbourhood is grieving

i really need chearing up now please -)

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

Larry says he can't look this hot and sexy if you don't cheer up!
biggrin.gif

*hugs* Don't let the bad stuff grind you down.
smile.gif

larry.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 12-03-2001).]

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Larry says he can't look this hot and sexy if you don't cheer up!
biggrin.gif

*hugs* Don't let the bad stuff grind you down.
smile.gif

larry.gif

OH. MY. GOD.
eek.gif
i have cheered up as well, but lost my concentration all together. after miami last night, and then i see this pic???

thanks, clarityat3am!

LMFAO!!!
Leave it to Larry to ....What were we talking about again???

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom