Stuck in a U2 Moment....AGAIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Well there's a lot of newbies allofasudden, so I thought WHY NOT share some of our most mortifying U2 moments with them? And then they'll share theirs, and we can all blackmail one another! HOO-AH!!

My most recent one:
**Yesterday morning my friend Katie gave me a little framed picture of Larry, Edge, and two boys from NSYnc (including hot JC
biggrin.gif
) and I was carrying it around and yelling at Julie about

THE BOOTINS IN DOOBLIN! I LOST ME BOOTINS EN I WASN'T EVEN EN DOOBLIN!!!!

and I turn around and there is this teacher that is my SoulMate. I DIED. *super bluuuuussssshhhhh*asaurus rex

*falls off salad bar* heheh I ran away

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-05-2001).]

Hmmmm...mortifying U2 moment...well, after the concert on Dec 2 (yes, I was there and it was INCREDIBLE)...at 3:00 in the morning I was singing at the top of my lungs to U2...and the RA actually came to my room and asked me to turn down the music, but she did compliment my singing....

OMG, I died...but then I put on the headphones and continued to sing anyway...hehe

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

My best friend gave me a *framed* U2 collage for my birthday, and right in the middle of one of the dining halls at my school, I sorta had a miniature orgasm.
wink.gif
(But it had *the bathtub picture* of Bono in it...)

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Hmm...today I went and took my car out for a little drive, and I was listening to The Joshua Tree and WOWY came on, and I was singing at the top of my lungs...and the windows were rolled down. Another funny little conversation that happened between my brother and me last night, well it isn't so mortifying, it could be...anyway:

brother: *looking at a pic of U2 from my calendar* "Which one is the drag queen again?"
me: "Huh? No...none of them is a DRAG queen, he just is umm, well, umm, comfortable prancing around in women's clothing..."
brother: "Yeah, so which one is the drag queen?"
me: *points to Adam*
brother: "Oh HIM? *points to Larry* I would have thought him."
me: "LARRY????? I DON'T THINK SO!" (mind you it was like 12 in the morning, and our parents were both asleep)

Anyway, back on topic, there has been many times where I was caught drooling over them, and at the concert in June I was at, I was screaming dirty, dirty thoughts to Bono in front of my teacher...that was a bit mortifying

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

lol, you are all so funny.

*playground chanting* mona has a crush! mona has a crush! ...teacher?...

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
lol, you are all so funny.

*playground chanting* mona has a crush! mona has a crush! ...teacher?...

!!!! No comment.

Julie!--- half a shower. Were you there for that? Maybe that was KatiePie. Feck.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

Julie!--- half a shower. Were you there for that? Maybe that was KatiePie. Feck.

lol!!!! indeed!

"i'll never wash this arm again..."

wanker.
smile.gif

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

My freshman year in college, my roommate and I were letting off some finals-week steam by listening to "Pagan Love Song" by the Virgin Prunes. We were dancing around our room, as if we were at a real, live pagan sacrifice, lipsynching, gesturing, and everything, having a grand old time. I heard a noise behind me, and...

The RA was closing the door, trying to get out of our room before we saw her cracking up laughing at us. She'd come to ask us to turn it down, then came on in when we didn't answer.

And we wondered why everyone thought we were so weird. *sniff* I miss her!

--
Whatever the deal, she won't let me down
Wherever I go, she's always hanging 'round
I - I - my lady with the spinning head

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
lol!!!! indeed!

"i'll never wash this arm again..."

wanker.
smile.gif

lol
*grabs backpack*

*swipe*....etc.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

you actually had a roommate who liked the VIRGIN PRUNES along with you????????????

WOW WOW WOW. I'd miss her too!

My most mortifying U2 moment? Um...pretty much every time anybody asks me: How as your trip? How were the concerts? Do you have any pictures? And about an hour later, they're looking at their watches, rolling their eyes and are REEEAALLL sorry they asked!
smile.gif

Originally posted by alreadygone:
My freshman year in college, my roommate and I were letting off some finals-week steam by listening to "Pagan Love Song" by the Virgin Prunes. We were dancing around our room, as if we were at a real, live pagan sacrifice, lipsynching, gesturing, and everything, having a grand old time.

Originally posted by Discoteque:

My most mortifying U2 moment? Um...pretty much every time anybody asks me: How as your trip? How were the concerts? Do you have any pictures? And about an hour later, they're looking at their watches, rolling their eyes and are REEEAALLL sorry they asked!
smile.gif

lol, Disco!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

I dressed up as The Fly for halloween and I was posing all rock-star like at the top of the stairs at my friend's house. My boot heel slipped and I feel all the way down. As I was laying in a crumpled heap, my lovely friend took a picture. The pic is around here somewhere, but I am far too embarassed to pull it up again.
-Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

lol! I remember that story, BLuey!!

MY FLY IS DOWN!!!!!!! lol

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

**giggles** i dressed up as mr.macphisto for halloween!! heheh! my friends had NO idea what i was talking about, so i was VERY mad at them!!

Back
Top Bottom