Stuck in a Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Narcissus905

Babyface
Have any of y'all had a U2 song that seems to follow you around?

Mine was 3 years ago, when I seemed to hear "The Sweetest Thing" (would that be TST in PLEBA abbreviation talk?) whenever I got news about some friends of mine who had been in an accident. As a result it was the first U2 song that I really knew and loved!

Hey, better late then never, right?

Dar

------------------
Tell me that it's raining inside my head again.

LMFAO

i misread this.....

i think i've been brainwashed.

i thought it said "Stuck in a Sarong"

and I was like "$@!#!*&%#$@"

And I have a one track mind tonight!

ROFL!!!!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by elizabeth:
LMFAO

i misread this.....

i think i've been brainwashed.

i thought it said "Stuck in a Sarong"

and I was like "$@!#!*&%#$@"

Hey.... Adam's been stuck in a sarong before, hasn't he Elizabeth?
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Take me to that other place...

No need to be angry elizabeth.... I'd help Larry out of a pretty pink tutu
wink.gif

*hides in the corner*

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

LFMAO......

Aww, even the ballet slippers and thelittle crown? Larry the Prima Ballerina!

Whoa.... I'm beginning to scare myself now
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
LFMAO......

Aww, even the ballet slippers and thelittle crown? Larry the Prima Ballerina!

Whoa.... I'm beginning to scare myself now
biggrin.gif

hey, your weird fantasies are your OWN BUSINESS.

i'm just facilitating.

Umm.... do you have a problem w/ me or something cause I'm sensing some anger or annoyance here..... and be honest w/ me cause I know when I'm not wanted. If I said anything that offended you I honestly didn't mean to... I'm sorry!

Not trying to be rude or anything. Just a feeling (not a very good one though).
frown.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Now everytime my eyes graze this thread's title..... I see "Stuck In a Sarong" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways......I think we stole the thread away from Dar!!!

In responce to Dar's question.... I know exactly what you mean!!!! This happens to me... but more on a day to day thing. A song will follow me around wherever I go. It happens with "Stuck" a lot, probably cause it's on the radio so much. But this one time it happened with "Streets". This was very odd. I walked into 3 different places during the day and "Streets" was playing!!!! And I also saw the video twice that day..... it was wierd as H.....E.....double hockey sticks!!!!

------------------
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 01-20-2002).]

LMAO I don't remember the question now, after listening to youse guys talk about Larry in tights--

*mind wanders*

...ANYWAY another psychic PLEBAn. *RAPTURE*
biggrin.gif

NO, MONA. NOT the psychic U2 song story anymore

COME ONNNN I'm gonna tell it anyway.

I AM PSYCHIC. (Not psycho. Well...) You may dispute, you may deny...you may do a lot of things that start with the letter 'd.' But I sweareth by the hair on Pop Bono's chinny chin chin that I am -selectively- psychic.

EXHIBIT A: The day that Bono's daddy died, back in Aug., I listened to ATYCLB that morning and I chose to listen to "Kite" first -- which is odd bc at the time I didn't particularly like "Kite." And now it's like THE SONG for Bono's daddy.

EXHIBIT B: Sept. 11! I listened to ATYCLB again that morning getting dressed and all for school. I listened to POE first for NO APPARENT REASON. I don't even LIKE the flippin' song that much!

....I really need to use my psychic powers for GOOD rather than willing EVIL. Hm...

Also Peter Gabriel's name appeared to me one time in a dream. That's not psychic. That's just downright goonie.
rotaeye.gif

Em...but other than that, I don't have a song that really follows me. But I do think of WGRYWH and One a lot when things happen.

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Umm.... do you have a problem w/ me or something cause I'm sensing some anger or annoyance here..... and be honest w/ me cause I know when I'm not wanted. If I said anything that offended you I honestly didn't mean to... I'm sorry!

Not trying to be rude or anything. Just a feeling (not a very good one though).
frown.gif

NO NO NO Anger!!!
NO I love your fantasies!!!!

LOL - please don't sense bad vibes!!!

I never send out bad vibes when I'm here in PLEBA!!

PEACE
U2-HUME-TRIMBLE.jpg

Love
adambuds.jpg

More Love!
edgebonokiss.gif

Sexiness!
u2.gif

<<<<HUGS>>>>>>

Awwww........ thanks so much elizabeth! You are such a sweetheart....
smile.gif

I'm am so sorry I got you thinking that, I just wasn't sure (but I know you would never give bad vibes)and thanks for accepting my fanstasies!
biggrin.gif

*muchas smoochas*

And here's some love back at ya!

010605r3-18crp-u2.jpg

u2.jpg

edgebono05.jpg

*More Hugs*

adam_005.jpg

Even Adam knew it would be alright...
biggrin.gif

~ Peace, Love & Happiness ~

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

<<something of what we would call a thing>>

something?

SOMETHING?!?!?

Heh, no it is definately a VERY BIG thing.

oh my DAD is that man sexy!!!! I just never realized...*hangs head in shame*

Up near ceiling level I have this little U2 Pop postcard that's been on my wall since months b4 I even knew about PLEBA, and i actually climbed on top of my desk today to get a really really really good look at Larry on it.

Many thanks to whoever brought up the idea of Larry in a tutu...THAT will bring me some happy hours...

And is it just me, or does there look to be a bit of Elevation Elongation in this pic?

010605r3-18crp-u2.jpg

Hehe...well if there ISN'T then let me just say how much I love my very active imagination.

And Adam really doesn't like clothing very much does he? I noticed that he seems to like to wear as little as possible whenever possible. Not that that's at all a problem...

Dar

------------------
Tell me that it's raining inside my head again.

Originally posted by Narcissus905:

And Adam really doesn't like clothing very much does he? I noticed that he seems to like to wear as little as possible whenever possible. Not that that's at all a problem...

LESS is MORE

u2_adam.jpeg

LOL Dar...

I'm pretty sure she's referring to the Outside It's America video which we had the pleasure to view last evening...Adam was really loving the "little clothing as possible" thing in that one
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Lawrence in the pink tutu!!!!!

Sorry, what was the question?

BTW, girlies...Dar has something of what we would call a THING for Poppin Fresh...we were watching videos last night and she literally yelped when he came on the television and she stopped singing and just stared
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom