stuck in a moment, i wanna get out :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
im stuck in life, everything seems fucked up,i quit college,i wanna be in a band but theres no one else to be in it with,there is no other job id want except zoo work which is horribal cause its out doors and i live in england were its freezin most of the year,i cant live in dublin cause of money problems
frown.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Awww novia.... Anything we can do to make you feel better? I'll post you some pics... any preferences?

(((((hugs)))))

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Let me love you true, let me rescue you...

Novia, stuff will get better!! I'm sure you can find someone to start a band with. Just give it time. One of my best friends is at music school (his 2nd year) and he's been trying to get one going for a while...he was SO discouraged last year, but things are going better now, he knows more music-minded people, etc. I wish I had some band pics for you, to cheer you up, but alas...no.
Just remember: (1) all the difficulties U2 went through before they became successful, and (2) Don't let the bastards drag you down!

1. *kicks life where it counts*

2. I'll be in a band with you!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Dude! I hate college too! And I wanna be in a band tooooo!!!! So very badly!
But hey- don't worry, ya just gotta do what feels right sometimes. I'm sure it'll work out, whatever you choose to do.

I'll post for you soon, you like Bono, Elevation Bono, right? Please don't give up on being in a band! There will always be someone else with dreams like yours. You can also work in the music industry until you get a break of your own, and be close to something you love. Good luck.
smile.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Come here, girl!
%slanecomehere.jpg

Don't ever give up, keep trying.
010614r3-27crp-u2.jpg

Things will be looking up!
010326r5-u2fl.jpg

This is for you. Hold onto your dreams!
010615r2-28crp-u2.jpg

You are young and talented and the world is full of possibities- I'm sure the future holds the best for you.
1g26962.jpg

Bono is proof good things can happen!

1slanebono.jpg

Best of luck always!

0cuteatlanta.jpg

(((NOVIA)))

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 01-22-2002).]

Originally posted by novia:
im stuck in life, everything seems fucked up,i quit college,i wanna be in a band but theres no one else to be in it with,there is no other job id want except zoo work which is horribal cause its out doors and i live in england were its freezin most of the year,i cant live in dublin cause of money problems
frown.gif

I know how you feel.... last year I quite university, but I'm back in it this year. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.. I'd love to be in a band with you!!!! But *sigh* I live in Canada....

But I'm sure everything will turn out fine!! It usually does!!!! While were waiting.... I think I heard someone say you liked Elevation Bono!!!!

i8F34188E-47D3-4DE8-952B-AD0334911F83.jpg

One of my absolute FAVORITES!!!!

iBE69AC0D-4571-4929-A24A-1F499AE208AE.jpg

Bono: My heart just for you Flavia!!!

iE7C7B199-002A-4379-AF99-845DBB026FEB.jpg

Look at that face!!!

i480F84A5-6B2E-47A5-92F6-7C12AD772AD2.jpg

Hope you like them!!!! (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
iBE69AC0D-4571-4929-A24A-1F499AE208AE.jpg

This one is worth repeating...remember to have heart...cause love is all you need...I think we are all in a period of transition and trying to discover where life is taking us....but sometimes it's not for us to know...meanwhile we have friends and people we love and who love us...and we have the people who will always care no matter what happens...we care for you Novia...*makes the sign of the heart*

And love is not the easy thing, the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

hippy
hippyactress@hotmail.com

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Hippy- that was a really beautiful thought!
(((Novia))) It will get better soon I promise! I'll learn to play an instrument and move to England to be in a band with you! LOL! I would love to be in a band though. Good luck with everything. ~Jen

"Don't let the bastards get you down"
i22655E46-50CA-4AF7-BBF0-0E1181CCA3CA.jpg

"It's just a moment, this time will pass"
i394BD876-84BB-443F-9C10-753C7C73867B.jpg

Oh Novia, I am sorry that you are Blue.

Your problems will work out for the best, and one day soon you will have a pile of awards like Bono!!! Remember that you are a wonderful person, and that it is the struggle's that make us strong!!

Good Luck!!

hippy that was gorgeuse,
UV stay if you move it will destroy you, i know your more mature than me but really your still a child.

and that grammy pic, some reason that just put everything back into me,

right i gotta get it straight, i gotta be best buddies with my guitar, i gotta carry on writing, i gotta put adverts in more mags, and i gotta get on an art course,
thanx everyone xx

lovely pics
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Come here, girl!
010614r3-27crp-u2.jpg

Is it just me or does Bono TOTALLY have BOOBS here???
LMAO
You should post a note in a school/college asking if anyone wants to be in a band with you. I've heard of some band somewhere that did that and made it huge...
Ali

[This message has been edited by Ali Rose (edited 01-23-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Ali Rose (edited 01-23-2002).]

Hehe Ali...I seem to recall a similar story
wink.gif

Well, it seems like this is sort of an inspirational thread so I thought I'd post this here...got this in my mailbox today

No effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost

-Helen Keller.

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Novia,

I just thought of something my grandmother always says...

Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.
smile.gif

Life has it's ups and downs and friends are there to "carry each other" cause we're all one and when one hurts, the rest do too.

Hope things work out...
smile.gif

------------------

ive just been listen to the man who got me all syked into wanting to be in a band playin guitar,mr PETE TOWNSHEND and now im in 2 half bands
smile.gif
cause i have confidence in guitar playin i never did with singin
frown.gif

yeah so im playin guitar with my mate "big man" singin, who sounds like the fella from staind
smile.gif
were called mayionaze (dirty meanin)then im playin guitar with gypsy (UV2002) and were gonna think of a name tommow in dublin
smile.gif

funny singin took me 2 months of lookin and findin no ppl to be in a band, bein a guitarist took me one night with 2 phone calls
smile.gif

so thanx for everyones support, im happy again now
smile.gif

------------------

I'm happy to hear you're happy! A girl with Bono and Pete Townshend as her role models is destined for greatness!
biggrin.gif

Always remember what the Rolling Stones said too:

"There's no time to lose, I heard her say
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you will lose your mind-
in life unkind"

Rock on Novia!
smile.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Back
Top Bottom