Strange strange people at work!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Today at work Streets came on the radio and suddenly all work stopped and everybody looked at me and smiled!!:huh:

Later when I was in the store they played Mysterious Ways!!

have anyone else felt those loooks???:lol:

We were playing pictionary before the meeting started yesterday.

When it was my turn to go up and choose a subject, everyone went, "Oh it's gonna be 'U2' or 'Bono rocks' or something!!!

LOL!

If the shoe fits...........:p

I was at a graduation party. This one kid, I don't remember what he was talking about, but out of no where he sings "oooh the sweetest thing" and everyone looks at me. :| :D

Hey Lemonboy maybe people always look at you strangely and you just dont normally notice. :tongue: :tongue:

One time , in my "sex-ed" class there was a slide show put to rock music. As it was showing pictures of the effects of herpes, "elevation" came on( wait a sec........I just thougt about that....I sense some sort of irony here....I'll save it for another time), ANYWHO, the whole class turned around and looked at me!
SO, I just shook my head like this :yes:

stephannv said:
One time , in my "sex-ed" class there was a slide show put to rock music. As it was showing pictures of the effects of herpes, "elevation" came on( wait a sec........I just thougt about that....I sense some sort of irony here....I'll save it for another time), ANYWHO, the whole class turned around and looked at me!
SO, I just shook my head like this :yes:

Sex-Ed class ... Elevation ...

LMAO ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[color=royal blue]OMD TODAY I had such a cool time at work

There's this guy that they're phasing in bc they're firing this one woman who works for them but not in the same office, and they don't really know what to do with him yet I guess so he folded newspapers and did envelopes with me today

And I'm like HOW TO TALK TO THIS PERSON. He's like early 20s.... so we're sitting there in silence folding papers and I'm like I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR INK HANDS and I was wearing my Clash shirt
and he was like 'so I'm guessing from your shirts the 2 times I've seen you that you're a rock music fan?' and I'm like Ummmmmmm yeeeeeessssssssssss bc last time he was there I had my Ramones shirt on.

And so the whole time we just talked about music and it was so cool.........we talked about everyone from Sheryl Crow to GnR to Counting Crows to the Cure....and I knew JUST ENOUGH about Led Zeppelin to survive....bc that's his favorite.....and I FELT SO SMART and he doesn't like any of those bad bands out now... and I told him about Bono.....and Pete Yorn.....and more about Bono. Told him to check out Zooropa and Pop bc he checked out of the U2 scene after Achtung Baby. He's seen Boston and Popmex though.....he likes the mooooovviiiiesssss.

FOR CLARITY:
It was so funny bc we were reciting Life on a Chain lyrics randomly......I asked him if he knew about Pete Yorn and he DOES have the CD and I was telling him about meeting him. So then Life on a Chain is in our heads... And I'm like WTF does living on a chain entail? And then this guy David had sour candy and the guy I'm folding with, his last name is Sauer and he looks at the candy and goes HEY YOU HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME. And we're CRACKING up bc suddenly the song makes NO sense (no offense, Pete....akorse) YOU WERE JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM ME. We're like NONSENSSSSSSSEEEE it was funny, you had to be there, it was SO great...!

FOR FISHY:
He wants to be Cameron Crowe o_O ShibbAY. He worked a DAY as a session musician....LOLLLLLL close enough!
[/color]

At the end of the school year they had the only cool assembly in the entire school year[although it was about making the right choices in life they had clips from Spider-Man, Behind Enemy Line and a few other movies and cool music.]So they start talking about jobs and they show a clip from U2 Live From Boston! Anyways, I was sitting next to four of my best buds and they all looked at me and the one goes "HEY LOOK ITS THOSE GUYS THAT COLLEEN LIKES!]So then all the teachers looked at me.... it was weird, but funny.

AueydP

BrattyIrishPunk said:
At the end of the school year they had the only cool assembly in the entire school year[although it was about making the right choices in life they had clips from Spider-Man, Behind Enemy Line and a few other movies and cool music.]So they start talking about jobs and they show a clip from U2 Live From Boston! Anyways, I was sitting next to four of my best buds and they all looked at me and the one goes "HEY LOOK ITS THOSE GUYS THAT COLLEEN LIKES!]So then all the teachers looked at me.... it was weird, but funny.
LMAO...that has SO happened to me...more than once! And u wanna know what's REALLY fun to do when people start to stare at you like that....U put your pinky up to your mouth..u know like Dr.Evil..and then u say "what what?!?!?"..-o-o-o-okay...well *I* thought it was funny..*walks slowly away from computer and hides in corner*:lemon:

Well, when a U2 song comes on the radio in the car, my dad and his gf turn around, look at me, and go "I LOVE this song!" cuz that's what I do when any U2 song comes on, so they try to beat me to it.. :rolleyes:

Oops.. just realized this was supposed to be work-related U2 stuff.. oh well :evil:

*~~Bono's_Babe~~*, your location is frooooookin' hillarious!!!
GRAB ASS!!!!!!!!!
Your location could possibly hold the title for "FUNNIEST LOCATION"........yes, yes now that I've cleared it with the judges it is now deemed "FUNNIEST LOCATION".
Congratulations, you can pick up your plaque and IHOP gift certificate between the hours of 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom