Straight Up Pop Lovin,' PLEBA style.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:
DOOD no seriously. It's hot. TAKE IT.

No thanks!
icon13.gif

Reasons why that does NOT turn me on:

A) 'that type' of innuendo does not turn on this straight girl
B) NO amount of bubble pants can make POP Bono's bald, scruffy, goony head look one damn bit better looking to me
C) 'thrusting' is very sexy to me if:
1)it is between a good looking man and a girl, not two guys!
eek.gif

2) It is done out in the air toward the camera
3) the guy is very sexy and good looking and hot which POP Bono is absolutely NOT!!! Sorry, mushrooms or not, booze or whatever, I *cringe* and turn away from that creature that was but a shell of my beautiful Bono.

I know, diff't strokes for diff't folks, but those are NOT my strokes! Give me Bono raping the camera in ZOOTV and hand me a --never mind! WWHOOOEEEE!!

PS- not that there's anything wrong with homosexuality, they can go for it if they want, it's none of my business, I'm just saying *I* do not find it hot and it does not turn ME on. It can happen, but I don't want to see it. That's all.

PPS- I have nothing against Anne!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-08-2002).]

there is SOMETHING Edge says right before SBS, but i can't figure out what it is. it sounds something like, "He can't call me the Edge" but that makes no sense. (p.s. i think this is to/about Bono)

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Hey Mona I just saw the popmart mex vid like last year, and I'm 29. * cries lol.

I really like it though. I dont necesarily think Bono looked his best at popmart but I really liked the set up, the funky outfits, and the whole coming out of the lemon performance. And MOFO.......... GOD.

You gotta love that song. It just pumps me up.

Popmart- yeah... I love that video so hard!!! I regret so very badly that I never went to a show. But the songs, the stage, the lemon, everything ROCKS! And I think they all looked damn good.
smile.gif
icon10.gif

bling bling!

Originally posted by mocool12:
Popmart- yeah... I love that video so hard!!! I regret so very badly that I never went to a show. But the songs, the stage, the lemon, everything ROCKS! And I think they all looked damn good.
smile.gif
icon10.gif

bling bling!

Word 'tis very, very good!

Hey, peeps, this is the Pop LOVING thread, so check your negative opinions at the door, 'kay?

No, I didn't just come straight from the hood...lmao.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
No thanks!
icon13.gif

Reasons why that does NOT turn me on:

A) 'that type' of innuendo does not turn on this straight girl
B) NO amount of bubble pants can make POP Bono's bald, scruffy, goony head look one damn bit better looking to me
C) 'thrusting' is very sexy to me if:
1)it is between a good looking man and a girl, not two guys!
eek.gif

2) It is done out in the air toward the camera
3) the guy is very sexy and good looking and hot which POP Bono is absolutely NOT!!! Sorry, mushrooms or not, booze or whatever, I *cringe* and turn away from that creature that was but a shell of my beautiful Bono.

I know, diff't strokes for diff't folks, but those are NOT my strokes! Give me Bono raping the camera in ZOOTV and hand me a --never mind! WWHOOOEEEE!!

PS- not that there's anything wrong with homosexuality, they can go for it if they want, it's none of my business, I'm just saying *I* do not find it hot and it does not turn ME on. It can happen, but I don't want to see it. That's all.

aw that's ok! MORE FER MEEE
wink.gif
Bono can have my strokes any day.

JULIAN: Pardon?

Go away, Julian. Also....ZooTV is hot too!
But the look in their eyes during MW when....ok

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"For the good of the nation ~ you MUST defile Bono" ~Echo
Get on the Boos

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed
Along the open road.

Originally posted by Charity:
Thank you, I do know about the Boston show but have never seen it because I don't have a DVD player
frown.gif
I have seen parts of it on TV and pics but not the whole thing. I like what I've seen so far. I haven't seen the 1983 one, my video store doesn't have it for rent or sale but I would like to see it too.

The Boston Show is on VHS as well, it just doesn't have all the goodies. You could order it from Amazon.com the last time I looked.

Originally posted by u2utah:
The Boston Show is on VHS as well, it just doesn't have all the goodies. You could order it from Amazon.com the last time I looked.

Boston?! YES!!!! I'm going to beat her there, I hope there are more than one! I have been trying to order Boston from the video and CD store in the mall, but it never comes in
frown.gif
I bought a DVD for someone for Christmas, but I still don't have a player. Thank you U2Utah!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

dood I got your popmex lovin' right here
yeah, you didn't think I'd pass up the opportunity, didya?

333%3B542723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A894766nu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A8948%3A5nu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A894%3A46nu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A8948%3A3nu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A894974nu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A894%3A38nu0mrj

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 04-08-2002).]

333%3B542723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323942%3B23%3B%3Cnu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323942%3B2498nu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323942%3B249%3Bnu0mrj

333%3B542723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A33%3A3542ot1lsi

333%3B542723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A33%3A3545ot1lsi

333%3B542723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A33%3A35%3B9ot1lsi

that's all for now
on a side note, d'ya think my popmart stills are pretty enough to upload to interference.com?

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

OMD!

*dies*

*again*

*and again*

*and again*

*and again*

HEART: *thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita!*

*explodes*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
OMD!

*dies*

*again*

*and again*

*and again*

*and again*

HEART: *thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita-thumpita!*

*explodes*

Hehe...S'okay...Breathe, girl, breathe!

But I totally feel the same way. Looking at those pics make me a tad misty-eyed really. Such good times! Chicago and Detroit. Awesome! ESPECIALLY Detroit!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

1. ANY Bono is good Bono.
2. I'll watch Edge and Bono and all the inuendo you want to give me. I watch MW in slo-fuckin-mo, baby.
3. I'd like to POP Bono's bubbles on his pants.

But, I'm a bad girl. As some of you know.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
3. I'd like to POP Bono's bubbles on his pants.
But, I'm a bad girl. As some of you know.

i popped bono's bubbles back in 97 (by accident
wink.gif
)!
hooray for bad girls!

------------------
you'll never know how I watched you
from the shadows as a child
you'll never know how it feels to be the one
who's left behind...

*+*MaRiA*+*

MARTHA! Girl where do you live! You need to come join the lovers of innuendo in Maryland!

Mona...Julie...we are SO watching that in slow motion next time!!!

*dies from lusty looks during MW*

Oh and Mona...he DOES say "Kiss this Guy" NO DOUBT!

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

We know you like your Marylanders to be exciting...

Has anyone stopped to consider the irony of shopping for MacPhisto shoes at the Salvation Army...

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
MARTHA! Girl where do you live! You need to come join the lovers of innuendo in Maryland!

Mona...Julie...we are SO watching that in slow motion next time!!!

*dies from lusty looks during MW*

Oh and Mona...he DOES say "Kiss this Guy" NO DOUBT!

I live too far away, but I'm with you in spirit. I watch parts of Numb (too much is not enough) and Discoteque (ya just can't get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff) in slo-mo, too!
biggrin.gif

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Back
Top Bottom