Story for my friend!!!!!!!!!!! You know who you are

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tanya

The Fly
Okay my story is going to be different from everyone elses.I am going to write some and then whoever wants to can contribute.

Dreams out loud is driving down the street she stops at a red light when she is rear-ended by a black mercadez.Dreams out loud jumps out of the car fist and profanities flying everywhere!!!

Dreams:Wtf are you blind or something
The car door opens and out walks Bono!!
Bono: The light was green
Dreams: It was not it was red.
The passenger door opens up and Larry rolls out of the car holding his ribs "my ribs."
Dreams sister gets out the car and Bono gets more verbal bashing from the two girls.
Larry gets up and walks over to the girls.
Larry:Wtf didn't you see the green light.
Green my foot Tanya yells at Larry.
Edge and Adam climb out of the car. the light was red Adam and Edge said in unison.
Larry,Bono,Dreams,and Tanya: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
Edge: I am so sorry ladies. My friends here heve a lot of tension building up inside of them.You know the album and all.
Adam:Yeah everyone is really stressed out.
Let is make it up to you and take you girls out to eat.

Dreams, and Tanya: Okay
Edge:Meet us at the hard rock cafe at 8:00.
Dreams and Tanya arrived promptly at 8:00. Bono and Larry watched as the 2 girls seemed to glide across the floor.Tanya was the most beautiful girl Larry had ever seen. Bono felt like him and dreams where the only people in the room.
Tanya: You got it right
Dreams:yep
The girls sat down at the table in between Bono and Larry.

then Ana came out of nowhere and kidnapped Bono LOL j/k
tongue.gif

Alright! Another story! Please continue, Tanya!
smile.gif

if edgie wedgie poo poo isn't taken, i'd love to sit and chat with him 'bout the human genome project or something

<--nerd

<--twin is an even bigger nerd

wait, twin...how are you at writing stories about a certain guitarist on a date with twins?

i'd write it myself, but you'd be embarrased FOR me

just a thought...
biggrin.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Jessica
biggrin.gif
o you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by you again?

Larry:You are the most beautiful woman I have even seen

Jess and Larry live happily ever after. The End. A girl can dream can't she? LOL

Great story Tanya, I hope you can forgive Larry for being so rude.

Bono Larry Tanya And Dreams eat their meal in silence. Bono takes off his shades to look at Dreams.Dreams looks up and is mezmarized(OOPS slight brain fart) by his big beautiful blue eyes and she chokes on her
stir-fry veggies.Tanya gets up laughing.
Tanya: You idiot you cant even eat.Tanya starts banging away on Dreams back trying to dislodge the cauliflower in Dreams throat.
Bono jumps over the table and starts giving her the heimlich.(Another brain fart)
The look on Dreams face was priceless. That made Tanya laugh even harder. He smelt so good and Dreams was putty in his hands.
Dreams coughs up the cauliflower,and her and Tanya go to the restroom. Dreams is washing her face and reapplying her lipstick when the door swings open and in walks Adam!!!

OK Tanya, quck question before we get into this......Why am I always the one making an ass of myself? Oh wait I guess I do but I'm the one that knows when and how to not "think out loud" hehe you are never gonna live that down!!

Adam: Hi Ladies.
Heater & Tanya: *giggles* Hey Adam Fancy meeting you here.
Adam: What? You act like you have never seen a man in a womans bathroom before.
Tanya: Well, it's not something that happens everyday.
Adam is looking around the room with an amused look on his face.
Adam : you know us guys really got the short end of the stick as far as bathrooms go , you walk in here and you feel pretty, you walk in to the guys bathroom and it's so blah and boring.
Heather and Tanya walk up to Adam kissing him on the cheeck "Aww Adam you are pretty" the girls said in unison.
Heather: Well we had better get back to the table.
Adam: I'm right behind you I just wanna look around some more.
Tanya and Heather walk back to the table.
Tanya: sorry we took so long but Adam came in te Ladies room and we all got to talking.
Edge: Oh nooooooo not again !
Heather: I'm afraid so.

Originally posted by dreams out loud:
Tanya: sorry we took so long but Adam came in te Ladies room and we all got to talking.
Edge: Oh nooooooo not again !
Heather: I'm afraid so.

edge? i thought it was bono...

btw....lmao @ adam in the little girls room!

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

I can see why you'd be confused, Tanya has the effect on folks but, if you read up at the very begining Edge is th one that tells us to meet that at the Hard Rock Cafe.

now i'm just making a fool out of myself...sorry ladies...consider me enlightened

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

So everyone is sitting there enjoying the meal.

Heather oh F*** Look at the time I have to study for exams.
Tanya: I had a wonderful evening Tanya said batting her green eyes at Larry.
Bono: We would really like to do this again sometime. May I call you?
Heather: Yeah. Do you have a piece ofpaper. She said rummaging through her purse looking for a pen.
Larry: Yeah.Picking up A napkin,and handing it to Heather.The girls gave them their number and walked out the door.
Tanya: I cant believe we just had dinner with U2. Do you think they will call?
Heather: Probably not.
Tanya went to back out off the street when she heard owww me leg.Tanya stopped the car and saw Larry, Bono and the Edge laughing and pointing.
Tanya:OMG!!! What happened?
Larry:Nothing Larry said with tears in his eyes.
Bono:Fancy meeting you here.
Tanya: OMG!!!!!! did I hit Adam.
Edge: NO!!! Adam had to much to drink and walked off the curb and into your car!!!!
Heather:Is he okay?
Bono:Yeah he will be fine we just have to get him home and let him sleep it off!

i have this mental condition, you see...it's known as

SLOW!!!!!!!

sorry...my mental capacities failed me

biggrin.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

k...i'm NOT crazy...i just reread it and nowhere does it state that all four of them are there. the first mention of adam is when he's in the little girls room. i swear it....don't send me to an institution!

*runs away with arms flailing above head*

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

Yeah Dreams it was his inner thigh!!!!lol
Excuse me I am having a major brain fart...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom