Story behind your screen name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um...bono...is bono...but of course was already taken, and 212 is just so easy to type since they're right next to each other ;) I'm amazing and hard to understand eh

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's one of the avatars available on the site. The picture looks familar, but I would have to search around to see if I have it anywhere. :)

Sorry to come into the conversation, but I think that pic is from the official Slane Castle ones. :)

Just like Katie, I wanted to register quickly, so I just typed my username I use elsewhere, the initials of my last name (SCH= German "S" )and first name. Yep, very original. And useful. It cannot even be pronounced. :madspit:
So call me Anne, pretty please....!

I love Bono and would love to be his baby so therefore that's my name! lol. Ok not the most creative thing around but I like it,lol. Oh and 12 is my favorite number so added that to be different :). Some really interesting stories behind the screen names on here.

Babydoll :lmao: at your sig that is great!

^^ damn straight!!! bonoissexy, bonoishot, bonoisgorgeous, bonoisasexymuthafucka!

*wonders why she didn't choose any of those names* :banghead:

bonoishot said:
i think mine is self explanatory :wink:

bono is hot :drool: :drool: :combust:

:lmao: I've been reading it all wrong, forever! I thought it was Bono I shot! :lol: Yeah, I know, I'm stupid :reject:

I registered at a Harry Potter page just before ending up here. I usually try to pick the name Tezz, but it didn't work, so I went with Jez. Snape is selfexplanatory, if you've read the books (or seen the movies). When I came here, I was too tired to think up something new, so I just went with what I had.

JezSnape said:

:lmao : I've been reading it all wrong, forever! I thought it was Bono I shot! :lol : Yeah, I know, I'm stupid :reject :

:angry: why would i do that :wink: i have a better answer than not but im not gonna write it on here :silent::lol:

:lmao: you're not the only one to think it says that either :hug:

HP :drool: I like Snape in an evil way :lol:

Last edited:
I decided to make up a reason for the 212.....212: Boiling point....which is hot...and bono's real hot :)

For 20-1/2 years, a lovely little black girlkitty named Miss Purrl lived with me. I had used MsPurrl in other areas, and this name is in her honor. I miss her terribly. :sad:

Dahlia said:
"Dahlia" is actually a song of a Japanese Visual Kei Band (dunno is someone here knows what Visual Kei is :shrug: ) called X Japan. I love the song so I made its title my name :)

I've heard of X Japan! My friend played me a few of there songs once :rockon:

Umm....I have a thing for cows and I had just come back from Italy before signing up so I took the italian word for cow and voila, Mucca.

<<----No real explaination BonoVox was taken, so Fox was a replacement, and 1 cause Im the first..though there is a new bonofox who signed up....(But Im the OG!!)

I wanted SpanishEyes (but there are too many)..That is what Ive been called, I have big brown expressive eyes and firends started that nickname but there was too many SpanishEyes (though I do sign up as SpanishEyes in other sites)

before I was BonoFox1 I was Bonoslovekitten, LoveCat, and GrooveCat1....(yeah I have a thing for Bono and Cats;)

It's the title of a song... And since I'm born in January... :)

Let's just say that some people think I've become the role of a shining star in their lives (not something I would call myself that fast..)...

So, there you have it: JanuaryStar :)

MsPurrl said:
For 20-1/2 years, a lovely little black girlkitty named Miss Purrl lived with me. I had used MsPurrl in other areas, and this name is in her honor. I miss her terribly. :sad:

Wow, that's a loooong life for a cat - you must have taken very good care of MsPurrl! It's really a shame they don't live long lives like ours - it's a loss when we outlive them. :hug:

I got an older cat from a shelter, and he was the greatest. We only had him three short years before he died, and I still miss him, too.

Rini is not my name, either, but is a Japanese corruption of a nickname...it has nothing to do with the cartoon characture. I only recently found out it means "little bunny" - it must have given my Japanese friends a giggle but they politely never mentioned it (I'm built for comfort, not for speed!).

as an artist Light is so important in doing esp representarion drawings/paints.....

and At one point I wanted to do Rock & Roll stage lighting..but ddn't think i had the chops for learning all the nitty gritty about electrical stuff.

Besides ..I wouldn't want to be working with/lighting up bands i didn't care for.....music is TOO important to me to be stuck with bands who's music i don't like.....in order to have made a deccent living out of it!

and sorry about your cat, MrsPurl

Thanks to all for the kind words. People who have had close attachments to their pets can always empathise. We subsequently got another kitty, a two-ish-year-old calico girl from the Humane Society. (There was such a void in our home after Miss Purrl left.) Callie, "Mom", and "Dad" all doing fine. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom