Story 4 Chrissie Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Well I finally managed to be able to write up part of a story for you Chrissie. Sorry that it took so long but other things kept getting in the way. Love the story you've written!! I think my fav. part is me and edge just walking along letting everyone else look for you!! Oh and I borrowed your idea about the jazz club because it was so cool. Ok no more yapping! Time for the story!
---------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful Friday morning in Dublin with not a dark cloud for miles which was strange seeing how this was Ireland after all. Adam Clayton was at the music store looking at the new bass guitars that had just come in.

Adam: I was looking for something with a deep sound. Something that can make it feel like the music goes in and out of your body.
Owner: You know I might have a bass like the one you want stored in the back. Let me go see *goes in the back room*
*Adam decides to start playing w/the other instruments while waiting for the owner. the store bell rings telling that someone came in*
Girl: Hello? Is anyone here?
Adam: *from drumkit* The owner is busy right now. He'll be back in a min if you don't mind waiting.
Girl: Well I'm not in any rush. I can wait *walks over to Adam* Hi my name is Chrissie
Adam: Hello Chrissie my name is Adam
Chrissie: Nice to meet you adam..so do you play the drums?
Adam: No I play bass guitar. my bandmate plays drums his name is Larry
Chrissie: Oh you're in a band. Are you guys any good?
Adam: *thinking- Wow this girl doesn't recognize me. I wonder how long this can last* We're very good, been playing for years now
*Owner comes back*
Owner: Here we are...the Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass. It came in just yesterday and has a great sound
Adam: *walks over & picks up bass to check it out* Wow I heard these weren't even out for selling yet. How'd you get one??
Owner: My nephew makes them and sends me a few every time before they go to sale
Adam: Your nephew does a beatiful job. do you think he could make one just for me?
Owner: for you Adam anything
Adam: I'll take this one right now & I believe Chrissie here needed help
Owner: Ah Chrissie you're here to pick up the guitar you wanted yes?
Chrissie: Yes I am
Adam: You play guitar? You're the cutest guitarist I've ever met
Chrissie: I'm just beginning to learn but I know how to play the piano very well
Adam: What kind of music do you play on piano?
Chrissie: A lot of jazz..my brother plays trumpet
Adam: *pays for the bass* I love jazz music. do you play in any clubs around here?
Chrissie: There's a new club that just opened up called the Jazz Note where we play every other night
Adam: I'd love to see you preform. when is the next night you & your brother play Chrissie?
Chrissie: Tonight. At 8pm
Adam: I'll bring my friends and we can all cheer for you
Chrissie: Ok I guess I'll see you tonight then. bye
Adam: You can count on it. bye
*Adam walks out & Chrissie is left feeling very happy*

*At home*
Adam: Hey guys what are you doing tonight at 8pm?
Bono: I have no plans
Larry: I was thinking of taking Cristy out somewhere
Edge: Disco is coming over to help me in the lab.Why?
Adam: I met this girl at the music store...
Bono: oooo meeting pretty girls in music stores now I see
Adam: Shut up. I met this girl & it seems she's a jazz musician. She's playing at this new club called the Jazz Note at 8...I told her I'd bring you guys along to watch
Bono: A new club? sounds like a great idea
Larry: hey maybe the girls would want to come
Edge: and maybe I could learn some new songs to remix
Bono: oh no, not more remixes
Larry: I'll call the girls

*At the Pleba Mansion*
MG: I wonder if the guys have any plans tonight. I want to go out some place nice with Larry
Ana: Yea I wish Bono wasn't so busy saving the world so we could do something fun
Disco: Maybe Edge could invent something to help Bono save the world faster
Bluey: If he can build AE to help us around here I'm sure he can help Bono
*the phone rings interupting the girls conversation & MG picks it up*
MG: Hello? ...oh hi you sexy mofo.... no we're not doing anything.... a new jazz club?? I'll ask..*to girls*who wants to go to a club w/the guys?
All: Me!
MG: *back on the phone* ok..in 2hours? we'll see you then..bye honey
Ana: I'll go see if anyone else wants to go
*Ana goes upstairs to ask Jem first*
Ana: *walks in to find Jem hanging upside down asleep on her bed* Jem..Jem...JEM!
Jem:*is startled & nearly falls off the bed* Ack! Ana..don't DO that! I was asleep
Ana: but upside down? Girl has anyone ever told you you're strange?
Jem: Better to be strange than normal. So what did you want..other than to tell me I'm weird
Ana: the guys invited us to a new jazz club wanna go ?
Jem: Sure! sounds like fun
Ana: great. they'll be here in 2 hours. I'm going to see who else wants to come
*Ana leaves to see who else will join the group & Jem goes back to closing her eyes*
Ana: *outside the door* and no going back to sleep ya vamp!
Jem: Damn. *starts to get ready*
*2hours later Ana,Spinny,MG,Clarity, Disco,Jem,Bluey and Lemonboy are ready*
Lemonboy: So what's the name of this new club?
MG: Larry said it's called the Jazz Note
Clarity: catchy name
Jem: better than a certain club owned and named by Bono & Gavin...
Ana: Hey Bono worked hard in helping to pick out that name for the club
Jem: Yea the same guy who's named after a hearing aid store
Spinny: Stop being mean to Bono. he's not here to defend himself
Jem: If he was here he'd know I was joking
Lemonboy: speaking of the guys I think they're here *hears the doorbell & goes to answer it*
Bono: Hey Lemonboy so who gets to come have fun with us tonight?
Lemonboy: me,spinny,ana,bluey,mg,clarity, disco and Jem
*the guys walk inside*
Edge: Jem is here? I thought she was over in Paris this month
Jem: Sorry to disappoint you then Edgie boy but if you want I can go back
Disco: Edge are you being mean to Jem?
Edge: No honey..I was just surprised she was back home
MG:Larry! *kisses him* so how's the sexiest husband doing?
Larry: *kisses mg back* missing his beatiful wife while visiting the guys
Clarity: hey edge do you think you could clone Larry for me?? *grinz*
Edge: One Larry is bad enough...you want 2 of them running around??
Larry: *snarlz* Don't forget who gave you your job beanie boy
Adam: Gentleman save the arguements for later we have a club to get to
Bono: in other words...
Jem: Let's get moving kids...
Spinny: *to ana* it has to be scary when those 2 finish each others sentences
Ana: *to spinny* yea but least they're not dating..that would be annoying
Spinny: Bono already has his hands full with us
Bono: and I never complain *comes up between Ana & Spinny giving both girls kisses*
*Larry takes Mg,Clarity & Lemonboy in his car.Bono takes Jem,Ana & Spinny(Ana & Spinny both pray they make it to the club alive) Edge takes Disco,Bluey and Adam in his*

*At the club they all pick the front row. Edge,Disco,Bluey & Jem sit at one table.Bono Ana,Spinny & Adam at the next and Larry, MG, Clarity and Lemonboy next to that one*

Clarity: I hope the music is good
Jem: all jazz music is good girlie
Clarity: and since when did you become a jazz fan?
MG: *giggles* Since she's been spending a lot of time with Sting -and ofcourse i mean Sting the musician!-
Bluey: oooo Sting huh? Mr. Yoga..Mr. I can have sex for hours???
Jem: *BLUSH* We're just friends alright
Lemonboy: some would think different from the blushing
Bono: lets not forget why we're here...because Adam's new girlfriend is playing tonight
Disco: You have a new girlfriend?? Why didn't you tell us Adam?
Spinny: Wow Adam how long have you been keeping this a secret
Adam: *blush* She's not my girlfriend... just a girl I met today
Edge: Yea now he's getting girls at music stores
Ana: Well he always was the coolest member of the band. A music store is perfect for him
Bono: Hey what about me?
Ana&Spinny: You're the sexiest!
*bono grins @ the comment*
Adam: Guys behave she doesn't even recognize me as being in U2
The Guys: What??
Jem: Now that's a first. someone not being able to tell you're THE Adam Clayton
MG: that's sweet I think
Clarity: she can like you for you not just because you're a rock star
Larry: Shhh the first act is comming on
*3 acts play then it's Chrissie's turn*

Chrissie: *looking out into the crowd & talking to her bro* hey look there's the guy I told you about. *not being able to really tell it's the U2 band yet* wow he has a lot of friends with him
John: He looks like if he was famous all the money wouldn't change him..
Chrissie: I think he's cute...ok we're next to play. Are you ready?
John: I'm always ready. Just don't let Mr. Cute distract you and you play the wrong notes
Chrissie: John! Just play good...trumpet boy..and I won't mess up
*Chrissie & John play their set and the whole place stands up to cheer for them*

Clarity: That was amazing
Bluey: they're both really talented
Spinny: she'd make a great girlfriend for you Adam
MG: See if she'd like to come over here so we can meet her
Adam: Do you think she would?
Disco: You won't know unless you ask
Lemonboy: Go on man ask her!
Adam: Ok I'll be back
*Adam goes backstage to find Chrissie*
Jem: *gigglez* This is so cute..Adam is actually shy in talking to a girl
Bono: Here I thought our boy Edge was the shy one
Larry: Maybe Edge's shyness is rubbing off on Adam
Edge: *glare* Guys I'm right here!
Bono: Sorry Reg
Disco: So how long do you think it'll take before Adam comes over with Chrissie?
Bono: I taught him everything I know. He'll be back in a few mins
Lemonboy: Aren'te you worried the student will surpass the master one of these days?
Ana&Spinny: That can never happen
Ana: Bono is the best
Spinny: and the sexiest
Bluey: girls we came to enjoy the music not watch you go for bono again
MG: with these two it's a every day event
Clarity: Yea but you don't have to watch it all the time anymore
Jem: Just on holidays and get togethers
Larry: This comming from the one who moved to Paris on us
Jem: Larry how many times do I have to say I'm sorry for not telling you guys???
Edge: I say until you move back home young lady
*Jem glares at Edge for being called young lady but doesn't have the chance to talk back because Adam along w/Chrissie and John come back*
ok that's all i have written for right now. Hope you like it! I'll try writting up more later!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Great job, Jemmers!
biggrin.gif

Well I can never refuse a request to continue something so I will. Last time we left off on the story Jem was about to get Edge back for his comment when Adam comes back.

Adam: Hey guys..this is Chrissie the girl I told you about and her brother John
Bono: Adam never told us what you looked like...you're very pretty Chrissie
Chrissie: Thank you
Adam: I should introduce you all better... the one who just talked is Bono,he's the singer of our band
Bono: Hello *grinz* the one wearing the beanie is our guitarist Edge and his wife Disco next to him
Edge: Hi Chrissie
Disco: Hello dear *smiles*
Adam: *points to Larry* That's Larry the one I told you was our drummer and that's his wife Cristy
Larry&MG: Hi
Adam: That's Ana & Spinny...they're Bono's most special and closest..uhh friends
Ana: Hi Chrissie..hey adam nice cover up
Spinny: He's always cleaver in that kind of thing...hey Chrissie
Adam: *rolls his eyes* that's clarity..she's cristy's twin
Clarity: nice to meet you
Adam: That's Lemonboy..the only guy to survive living with these girls
Lemonboy: Hello
Adam: That's Bluey and Jem
Bluey&Jem: Hello
Chrissie: Wait..Bono..Edge...Larry... *suddenly realizes* Oh my god! You guys are the U2 band!
Bono: *pretends to be shocked* Hey Reg... did you hear that? We're the U2 Band.. do we look like them?
Edge: Well that would explain how you act and I think Adam does look like he would be in a rock band
John: Mr. Cute is THE Adam Clayton?? Wow sis you didn't tell me that
Chrissie: I didn't know until now John
Clarity: that's a nice nickname for Adam.. Mr. Cute
Chrissie: *blushes* ummm well actually my brother made up that one
Adam: but you think I'm cute right?
Chrissie: Yes
Bluey: Why don't you both sit down and talk with us some more
Bono: Yea we want to know all about you both
*Lemonboy pulls up 2 extra chairs and they sit down to talk*
Adam: And so the next thing we see is Bono jumping down off the stage and dancing with a girl in the crowd!
Chrissie: Wow what happened next ?? Did you keep playing?
Adam: we had to keep playing...so we all act like it's all part of the show and go on with it until they can get him back on stage
John: *yawns* wow I hate to say this but I just checked the time and it's already midnight
MG: Oh have we kept you guys here too long?? Do you have things you have to do early in the morning??
Disco: This happens a lot..we all get together and the time just goes by fast
Chrissie: No no we have a free day tomorrow but I think John is just really tired from all the practice
John: I think we should go home now but it was wonderful meeting you all
Bono: Hey where do you live? Is it far? We can drive you home if you want
Edge: Uhh how about Adam drive them home... I'm sure he'd like more time to talk to Chrissie
Jem: Yea besides Bono remember I told you about wanting to show you what I bought for you the other day....
Bono: You bought me something?? oh oh what is it??
Ana: It's a surprise
Spinny: And you can't know until we get home
Bono: awww...wait this isn't some trick to get me to leave Adam alone with Chrissie is it?
Bluey: No ofcourse not...we love you too much to trick you bono
Larry: Well it was great meeting you..hope we see you around more
Lemonboy: Yea maybe we can all pick a time to get together for more fun next time
John: sounds like fun ok
MG: Adam can get your phone number and we'll call next time when we have something planned
*everyone gets up and says their goodnites to Chrissie and John*
Jem: *whispers to Adam* Have fun with Chrissie...we'll make sure Bono doesn't try following you
Adam: *whispers back* thanks Jem..it's always good to have you around
Jem: *whispers* now go Mr. Cute *gigglez* We'll talk tomorrow
---------------------------------------------oooo I wonder what's gonna happen next... only one person knows...ME! LOL tune in next time! I'll try writting up the next part REAL REAL Soon! sorry if it's a lil short

OH MY GOD!!! Thanks for telling me about that chrissie! LMAO! I was typing so fast that I got clarity and chrissie mixed in to what the talking was about!
------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

[This message has been edited by JemEvans (edited 04-16-2002).]

*feels like such a blonde*....no offense to the ones that are blonde around here! Just that I feel like a FLORIDA blonde for getting the 2 different names mixed up when I was typing this up! eek...can't believe i did that...well that sometimes happens when my mind is racing like mad and i'm typing really fast! *swears next time she'll triple check what she wrote b4 posting for no confusions!*

Ok you can kiss the ground in front of me but no kissing my shoes...I just finished cleaning these boots. LOL! So the group had to work together to make sure Bono didn't follow Adam when he was taking Chrissie and John home. oh that's a lot of work!

*Well since there was one less car and 3 extra ppl to put into the other cars left 'coz they didn't pick to just bring one big car or even a limo...sheesh. Disco had to sit in Edge's lap -oh poor Disco lol- in Bono's car and Bluey sits on Lemonboy's lap in Larry's car. Oh how cozy for everyone. (Guys next time get cars w/more room.... *Guys: Hey this is your story* oh right..well on with the story!)

Jem: *driving Bono's car* Chrissie seems to be a really nice girl and she's a great musician
Ana: Yea kinda reminds me of another young group just starting out in the music world
Bono: Hmmm I wonder if we should try making a jazz sounding album for our next project
Edge: Can it be remixed?
Ana: What is it with you and remixing everything??
Spinny: With that mind of yours you'd think you could find other useful things to do
Disco: Hey what about AE? He's the best thing Edge ever created
Jem: Yea after Edge had to come over and fix him about 3times...nearly getting defiled by him is Not on my to do list!
Disco: You should have sent him over to my room then Jem!
Bono: *laughs* Even better than the real thing huh?
Edge: Shut up!

*In Larry's car*

MG: So do you think Adam will ask Chrissie out on a date?
Larry: They did seem to get along really well
Bluey: You could tell Adam really liked her and she does seem to be a good match for him
Lemonboy: They both love Jazz music, she's a U2 fan and half the time we were there they kept just looking @ each other
Clarity: It was so cute
MG: Lets just make sure Bono doesn't feel like doing something crazy tonite and try to track them down
Clarity: The last thing Adam needs is for all of us to be trying to spy on him 'coz Bono wanted to know what was happening

oh sure when i pick to start updating things and the story comes to my mind I have to leave. well i'll see if i can continue first thing tomorrow when I get near a computer again! LATERS!! oh the waiting and the drama! hehe

------------------

Lemonboy: ...and half the time we were there they kept just looking at each other.

LOL. That made my day. I'll write a history test today, and I am so depressed cause it seems i don't know a thing, but GOSh I love this story!!!!!

Originally posted by Chrissie Clayton:
Whoa History test... I knew ALL the answers. Maybe Adam helped me...
biggrin.gif

congrats! Now that Adam helped you out, will you please return him
biggrin.gif
I NEED HIM!!!

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
congrats! Now that Adam helped you out, will you please return him
biggrin.gif
I NEED HIM!!!

Sure
wink.gif

------------------
Everyone argues then we do what I say-Bono

Adam is the most hugable member of the band. He just look like he was made for hugging.-madonna's child

Thought this be madness yet there's method in it.

An Irish man: *CI:)

Hmm lets see what I can do w/the time i have left for today...wow time flies by so fast. So Everyone is driving home to make sure Bono doesn't try spying on Adam...[Bono: I would never SPY..just keep a brotherly eye on Adam] He's the eldest of the group he can take care of himself [Bono: Hey we love him and watch out for one another] Bono we all know you love getting in trouble [Bono: .... I plea the 5th] You're Irish [Bono: Well.. I still plea the 5th] *sigh* Fine anyways.

*Meanwhile Adam is driving Chrissie & John home..but since he doesn't know where that is he has to have chrissie next to him telling him where to go*

Chrissie: Just go up 2 more streets and then make a right
Adam: *following instructions* So I hope you had fun tonite...I should have told you who I was b4 but..well you didn't recognize me and I thought that was nice
Chrissie: I just never thought I'd actually meet you in person..you guys are so famouse and everything
Adam: Well it took us a lot of years to get to where we are but we never forget we are regular ppl
Chrissie: *gigglez* yea regular famouse rock stars with LOTS of money ppl
Adam: *blush* I love the music and even if we weren't rich and famouse I'd still be playing the bass because I love it
Chrissie: You are a true musician Adam... not like those who sell out for the money
Adam: You are a great musician yourself Chrissie...who knows maybe one day you'll be as famouse as us
Chrissie: You really think so?
Adam: Anything is possible...like tonite for example..I never dreamed I would be driving a beautiful girl home after getting to talk to her
Chrissie: *blush* thank you...I think you're very handsome and fun to talk to
*At a stop sign Adam finally picks to lean over and gently give Chrissie a kiss on the lips*
Chrissie: ....wow...that was very nice
Adam: Yea...maybe we can do that again when we get to your place
Chrissie: Well it's the next street over on the right
*They finally drive up to the house and help John who is more asleep than awake out of the car and into the house*
John: *yawns* well goodnite you guys..or good morning...something like that
Chrissie: Sweet dreams John
Adam: Later man
Chrissie: So would you like to come in? I could make us some coffee and we could talk some more
Adam: that would be lovely *leans down and kisses Chrissie again b4 going inside*
*chrissie goes to the kitchen to make some coffee while Adam looks around the living room*
Adam: This is a very nice place you have here dear
Chrissie: I'm sure it's a lot smaller than your own place
Adam: *laughs* I may be a rock star but I don't really live like one...I have a nice house but it's not like a castle..that's Edge
Chrissie: Edge has a castle?? Wow
Adam: Well he found this old castle in the country and bought it...he likes his privacy a lot
Chrissie: and what about you ? *doesn't see that Adam has walked up behind her* What do you like?
Adam: I like you for starters *smiles as Chrissie turns around and kisses her a lot longer this time than b4*
*the microwave beeps a little bit loud in the quiet house to show that the instant coffee is ready and the couple end the kiss*
Chrissie: *blushing a lot* ...well the coffee is ready
Adam: So am i.. i mean I'm ready for some coffee
Chrissie: *gets 2 cups and pours the coffee in then walks over to the couch to sit down* So what else can we talk about?
Adam: Anything you want *sits down next to her* I can stay here for as long as you want Chrissie....i enjoy talking to you
Chrissie: Well how about you tell me a little bit more about yourself...like when you were growing up
Adam: Ok I can do that... *starts to tell her about his childhood*

ok sorry but my brain can't think of anything more....yikes starting 2 different stories can really overload the mind! [Adam: Just make sure not to get names confused in the stories] Sheesh you make ONE mistake while u're typing and they won't let you forget [Bono: Adam be nice] Yea Adam be nice
[Adam: *innocently smiles* i'll play nice] that's kinda scary [Bono: let's run...now] LOL oh the fun you get from writting stories so worth it when u can make anything happen. like this...*puts Adam in a pretty pretty evening gown* [Adma: oooo pretty] [Bono: Play time is over Jem...come on!] *snaps her fingers and Adam is dressed like Twiggy and runs* Ok i'll continue this on monday! LATERS!

------------------

Originally posted by JemEvans:
It's so nice to see that Adam girls are so happy to share...plus u can just put u'r name in the story for this AM! lol

what do you think I?ve been doing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Chrissie Clayton:
ok AM I sent you Adam, did you get it????
Well sorry but I sent him in a parcel...
wink.gif

I hope you remembered to put airholes in it
biggrin.gif

------------------

owie owie owie owie....don't know how....but i got a cramp in my fingers! grrr first i injure the bone in my wrist then i injure my fingers that it hurts to type...owie owie owie. ok stories will have to be delayed 'til tomorrow when i can get some drugs!! [Bono:awww poor baby...want me to help ?] umm no that's ok [Edge: I can help] [Adam: she needs a professional..i'll make her better] [Larry: I could do a better job @ making her feel better than all of you] uhh guys that's really sweet but I think i'll just take the drugs [Bono: we're just trying to help] I know and i love u guys for it but....u are just too tempting! lol my boyfriend wouldn't be happy [Edge: awww ok we'll behave]
Anywho! no more typing...ow ow ow..bye

------------------

Originally posted by AM:

I hope you remembered to put airholes in it
biggrin.gif

Oh of course. Um AM I have a question to you! Like I'm writing that story for you and i just don't know how can i imagine you. Well you didn't post a pic of you to that thread: pictures of PLEBA gals

And Jem where r u from and how old r u? Look I posted that thread where I wanted to get to know you girls and YOu didn't answer so I'm gonna die from curiousity.

Back
Top Bottom