Story 4 Chrissie Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update Update Update...that's all I ever get from you guys sheesh Well fine. I'll update right now. So Adam and Chrissie are enjoying some coffee while Adam tells her all about his childhood...oh lord that can't be good [Adam: and what is that supposed to mean?] Nothing!
biggrin.gif
Anywho. *updates the story b4 getting into trouble*
---------------------------------------------

Adam: Larry started the band but since he was the youngest of us I had to step in and take control of things and...I just noticed we've finished about 5 cups of coffee and have been talking for 2hours
Chrissie: Has it really been 2hours? it feels like 20mins than 2hours
Adam: well you know that old saying...time flies when you're having fun and this is the most fun I've had in a long while
Chrissie: being in the band isn't fun?
Adam: It's fun but it's also a lot of work so it's very nice when I get a chance to relax *laughs* but right now with so much coffee in me I'm all hyper
Chrissie: I know what you mean...I feel like I could do anything for hours...like go to a club and dance the early morning away
Adam: I have a better idea how to finish off all this coffee energy dear
Chrissie: Oh? What do you have in mind??
Adam: How about first you show me your room and then I promise to show you what we can do
Chrissie: *gets the hint* oh! well then let me give you a tour of the house first then we can finish in my room
Adam: Great Idea Chrissie
Chrissie: You know it is pretty late..or early...would you like to stay for breakfast?
Adam: Breakfast,lunch,dinner...anything as long as it's with you *stands up and pulls Chrissie into his arms to french kiss her*
Chrissie: *after a good long while and air is needed* ....well lets start the tour...
*Chrissie shows Adam around the house...more to help him know where things are in case he needed to get something and they end the tour as promised in her room*
Adam: *looking around* Wow this is a very nice room...a lot more cleaner than my place right now
Chrissie: I bet with touring the world so much there's not much time to keep a clean house
Adam: *laughs* no there isn't...I really should get a maid or something
Chrissie: *lies down on her bed and Adam lies down next to her* This was the best date I've ever had and the first w/someone as wonderful as you Adam
Adam: It doesn't have to end just yet... we're both still very much awake with lots of energy
Chrissie: *grinz* You're right...we should think of something to do
Adam: and I have the perfect answer to what we should do...
*if you don't know what's going to happen next then you shouldn't be in here
tongue.gif
I'm not about to go all only adults over 21 can read this! and besides...I have too much respect for not only the lads but the ladies who lust..i mean admire them [Bono: nothing wrong with lusting] [Larry: you say that 'coz most of them go after you] [Adam: And what about you? must I remind you of MOOB day?] [Edge: We all have our own days in here for the ladies to honor us] Uhh guys can I get back to the story? [Guys: Yes] thanks... anywho.

*Next Morning @ the Pleba Mansion..oh and the guys Did spend the nite there! woo-hoo!*

Edge: *from the kitchen* hey Lemonboy..where do you keep the hot sauce?
Lemonboy: in the fridge next to the ketchup
Edge: found it..thanks man
Lemonboy: why do you need hot sauce anyways?
Edge: I'm making my special Cajun breakfast...eggs,hash browns,and blueberry pancakes
Lemonboy: why is it called a Cajun breakfast?
Edge: because...i use the hot sauce on everything to make it spicy
Lemonboy: and you eat that stuff?
Edge: It's great to help wake you up in the morning...Jem is the only one that eats this with me
Lemonboy: It's amazing anyone would eat that
*Bono walks into the kitchen*
Bono: mmm I smell something good cooking
*Larry walks in right behind Bono*
Larry: Food...oh man am I starving
Lemonboy:Careful guys...Edge is making his special Cajun breakfast
Larry: awww not again...last time you nearly burned half the kitchen down
Bono: What are we going to eat ??
Edge: You guys can make your own food..there's plenty to pick from
Larry: Don't worry Bono...I'll make us something to eat
Bono: Thanks Lars *hugs Larry*
Larry: alright alright now get off of me
*soon enough the girls come down and find that the guys have just finished setting the table with a lovely breakfast*
Ana: Wow did you guys make all of this??
Spinny: It all looks so yummy
MG: oh that was so sweet of you guys to make breakfast
Clarity: mmmm I'm getting more hungry by just looking @ this
Jem: *spots Edge's Cajun breakfast* Cajun Breakfast! oh I haven't had that in so long!
Disco: What's cajun breakfast?
Jem: eggs,hash browns & blueberry pancakes with hot sauce *gigglez* all equally burnt
Bluey: ewww who would want to eat something like that?
Edge: Jem and I are the only ones that do
Jem: *hugz Edge* oh thank you so much
Spinny: Enough talk lets eat
*everyone sits down for breakfast*
Bluey: Does anyone know if Adam came home last nite?
Clarity: If he did none of us heard him
Disco: I think he's still over @ Chrissie's house
Bluey: *gigglez* Well if he comes here with a huge smile on his face we'll know
MG: I think she'd make a wonderful girlfriend for Adam
Spinny: She's a wonderful girl
Ana: and it would be nice to see Adam happy again
Bono: We'll ask him when he gets home if she's his girlfriend yet or not
Spinny: You can't just ask him
Bono: Why not?
Ana: That's his personal life and if he wants us to know he'll tell us
Edge: You do realize no one in this group has ever been able to keep a secret
Bluey: that's not true..I've been able to keep that secret about Je..*gets her mouth covered by Jem*
Jem: the point to a secret is Keeping it a secret
MG: awww come on Jemmers...what's the big secret you've got hidding?
Jem: It's nothing
Bono: You can tell us anything...so tell us
Jem: *sigh* why is it always everyone goes after me
Disco: Because we love you girlie..and we wanna know if you have any secrets
Edge: Come on...leave her alone
Clarity: oooo and why are you so protective over her??
Lemonboy: maybe he's part of the secret
Spinny: Oh Edge! you naughty boy... what did you and Jem do that's a secret?
Edge&Jem: Nothing!
*thankfully breakfast is soon over and everyone goes to get dressed for the day and plan out what to do*

that's it for now...feeling a lot better but now i need food. Food is good and my stomach is demanding i feed it. LATERS!

I plea the 5th! [Bono: oh sure...you can pleba the 5th but I can't] ok fine..you can plea the 5th as well...u are so spoiled [Bono: this comming from the princess] oh shut up! and 'it's no secret that a friend is somebody who wants to help it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else they say a secret is something you tell another person so i'm tellin' you...child...' ok enough singing. *still pleas the 5th*
tongue.gif

WHEEEEEY Jemmers any update??????? I know you're quite busy with the Paris story and with the 'untitled story' buuuuuuuuut I'm too curious on this one.
PLEASE I'm still kissing the ground in front of you!!
HUrry up!

[This message has been edited by Chrissie Clayton (edited 04-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Chrissie Clayton (edited 04-25-2002).]

Ok so Chrissie doesn't go insane from me not updating the story.... Here's the update!

*Well breakfast is over and everying is getting dressed...*sigh* at least TRYING to.. you see Ana picked to want to help Bono pick out an outfit and Edge...well he just wanted to spend some time alone with Disco so you can see how for some getting dressed is a problem*

Bono: So sweetie..any ideas on what we can do for today??
Ana: Well I was thinking we could stay here
Bono: Let me guess...we get everyone out of the house and have fun on our own *winks*
Ana: You read my mind
Bono: Tempting... think it's possible?
Ana: If properly motivated...anything is possible
Bono: Well...how's this for motivation...

*over in Disco's room*
Edge: How about we go see a movie? Just you and me
Disco: Which one? *picking out an outfit to wear*
Edge: Anything...as long as I'm with you
Disco: *smilez* how about something romantic
Edge: Oh I know..how about we go see Kate & Leopold
Disco: Perfect...I'll see what time it's playing
Edge: *looks @ a especially cute outfit* So you going to wear this?
Disco: *looks @ the skirt* that's the shortest skirt I have...doesn't leave much to the imagination
Edge: So?
Disco: So if I wear that we won't have even a second alone with every guy trying to hit on me
Edge: *snarls -must be all that time hanging around Larry- you better pick out the outfit then....don't want anyone coming after my wife

bloody.... sorry but I have to go like right now
frown.gif
My Da just walked over and said we have to go out to dinner. *sigh* oh joy... family time. I'll update tomorrow...I SWEAR!!
LATERS!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

MY story so I get to pick who Adam is with alright...and if there are any arguments on it then the story gets done quicker than it should. Now play nice children... *Looks right at pita* Adam only belongs to himself and has the freedom to pick who he wants to be with....and if he wants to be with someone that is Not you pita then deal with it.
*vanishes back to her world*

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Oh noooooo Jem please donT stop- this is the most interesting part, you can't stop here. well i didn't mean...but well the title : story 4 meeee so this is my story not pita's. And BTW pita if you wanna be an Adam girl(a real Adam girl) you have to learn to share him. Good luck, and Jemmers you sweared to continue...not that I'm complainig but...I just wanted to remember you *hide before getting into trouble caused by impatience*

I'm joking!!!!

Last time I said that i will share adam

OK

[This message has been edited by pita (edited 05-02-2002).]

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! Been kept away from computers but now that I have the chance again...UPDATE TIME!!

*So Edge and Disco are @ the movies after Disco found something to wear, Bono and Ana decided just to go back to the U2 mansion since it was more easy to have the place just for them, MG and Larry have gone home -don't ask what they are doing...we all don't want to know and we can just imagine..GO CRISTY!!- Clarity and Spinny are gone doing who knows what but I'm sure it won't involve any cops! lol and the others are at home..so lets go find them!*

Lemonboy: I wish Edge would have told me how messy it is to clean up his special Cajun breakfast...*sigh* i'll be stuck in this kitchen all day
*Adam walks in*
Adam: Morning Lemonboy...wow what happened in here??
Lemonboy: Edge's special Cajun breakfast that's what happened
Adam: at least he didn't burn down the kitchen...you should have seen him the first time he cooked that...nearly burned the house down
Lemonboy: Think you can help me clean this up??
Adam: Sure..I even learned a trick to make the job easier
*Bluey walks in*
Bluey: I thought I heard your voice Adam... so finally coming back from your date I see
Adam: Well it was really late by the time we got done talking so Chrissie invited me to spend the nite
Lemonboy&Bluey: ooooo spend the nite
Bluey: I'm sure you had Lots of fun spending the nite
Lemonboy: especially if you're still in the same clothes from yesterday
Adam: Well I'm not one to kiss and tell
Bluey: *gigglez* I'm sure you did more than just kiss
Adam: *rolls his eyes* Well I'm going to go change my clothes
Lemonboy: Hey what about helping me clean this mess up??
Adam: *walking away* Bluey can help you
Bluey: I can ??? *looks @ the mess* yikes
Lemonboy: Pplleeaassee *gives her the sweet puppy dog eyes look*
Bluey: *sigh* alright alright...I give up... I'll help you clean up
Lemonboy: *hugz Bluey* You're the best!!
Bluey: I know

*Adam now has on fresh clothes and is walking past the ballroom when he hears soft music comming from inside so he picks to see who's inside and sees Jem*
*ok remember Tomb Raider for those who have seen it..remember Laura Croft bungee jumping w/the classical music??? well that's what i'm doing! hey if we can all live in the Pleba mansion and date the guys then anything is possible!*
Adam: *Watches Jem* Having fun?
Jem: *smiles as she sees Adam* loads...care to try it?
Adam: Wouldn't want to take away your fun
Jem: that very thoughtful...but you just don't want to get sick from all the spinning and throw up don't you
Adam: *laughs* alright you got me... I think I'd get sick just watching you long enough do that
Jem: *finishes and gets out of the whole bungee jumping outfit* So do I get to hear what happened last nite that has you just now coming home and changing clothes??
Adam: No
Jem: Adam you always end up telling me everything *sits down*
Adam: Only if you swear not to tell anyone else
Jem: Cross my heart
Adam: Well you've always been able to keep things a secret
Jem: *mutters* Yea...unlike bluey who almost told about...
Adam: what about bluey?
Jem: Nothing...so tell me what happened the other nite
Adam: Alright so I was driving her home...

ok i swear b4 my time runs out today i'll update this again!! I just have to see about trying to update the paris story first.

lol...yea that whole swear thing worked out really great. anywho lets see if i can update this...still haven't gotten to the paris one...i should.

*in the ballroom*
Jem: So are we going to be seeing a lot of you and chrissie together??
Adam: I think so...I really Really like her and she likes me a whole lot...what do you guys think of her?
Jem: Oh we all think she's great...she seems like the right girl for you to be with Adam
Adam: So you guys really like her?
Jem: Hey as long as you're happy then we're happy for you
Adam: *hugz* you know you're always the best person to come to when I need to talk... just don't tell the guys
Jem: don't worry...i never do
Adam: So you wanna go get something to eat? or did eating the cajun breakfast leave you not wanting food?
Jem: I could go for lunch now
Adam: I know this great place we can go
Jem: Alright
*Adam and Jem head out for lunch after their long talk just as Edge and Disco are coming back*

Edge: I swear I didn't know there was going to be that many U2 fans there honey
Disco: They ruined the rest of the movie by trying to either defile you or getting your autograph
Adam: Hey guys...what's up?
Edge: We went to go see Kate & Leopold....
Jem: Oh that's such a great movie
Edge: Well it was until someone noticed me and screamed out 'Hey it's The Edge!'
Disco: Next thing we know we're surrounded by all these girls
Jem: Oh wow....i'm sorry to hear that you guys
Adam: maybe next time you should just buy out the time a movie is showing for you to watch something in peace
Edge: I don't want to look too rock starish.. I just want to go to a movie w/o being bothered
Jem: Now see there's your problem Edgie.. you are a rock star in the music world..and fans are gonna be going after you all the time
Edge: I know... doesn't mean I have to like it
Disco: So where are you guys going?
Jem: Out to lunch...wanna join us?
Disco: I think we've had enough fun for one day..you guys go
Edge: just try not to get into any trouble
Adam: That would be when Jem is with Bono that you advise that
Jem: Hey i'm still standing right here
Edge&Adam: Sorry
Jem: Anyways... let's go adam
Disco: bye guys
Jem&Adam: Bye
*So now Jem and Adam get to go have lunch while Edge and Disco get to get some rest*

ack....so sorry but boyfriend is online! gotta go!!

YAY Jem where r u?????? PLEASE update! I can't sleep i can't eat...only the update can save me!!!!!!!!

------------------
Everyone argues then we do what I say-Bono

Adam is the most hugable member of the band. He just look like he was made for hugging.-madonna's child

Email me at: christina@u2email.com

Pleba is back so i HAVE to update this!

Century Gothic Crimson

Alright I swear to all the higher power 'gods' and devils out there that by tonite I shall have a proper update for this story! I'm so happy we have our home back. *runs to write up a new chapter to this*:lemon:

it's been a while.....

*has a shovel and is digging in Adam's backyard* Adam-hey! what are you doing digging up my backyard Jem?? Me-I buried the story here. Adam- Uhhh and WHY did you bury it in MY backyard?? Me- 'coz silly....you're hardly ever home so I thought it would be safe here. Adam- ..... I'm starting to wish I never asked. Me- so you gonna help me unbury it ? Adam- Sure *digging continues 'til....* Me- Found it! Adam- Great...maybe now you can give it a proper ending. Me- I'll try.
-------------------------------------------------------------- FINALLY!! On with the show!! ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Adam and Jem are enjoying a nice quiet lunch in a private booth over @ the lil resturant Adam had mentioned*

Jem: Do you really think Edge was just quietly watching a movie when someone spotted him?
Adam: Knowing him he was probably talking too much during the movie with comments on how he could remix that song or this one
Jem: *gigglez* Does he ever give that a rest? next thing you'll know he'll be trying to remix the tours
Adam: Oh please don't give him any ideas...
*Bono,Ana,Larry and MG show up and spot Adam and Jem so pick to join them*
Bono: Hey guys...mind if we join you?
Jem: we'll have to get a bigger area for all of us
Larry: oh no trouble.... Cristy already snagged us a spot
*everyone sits down @ a bigger table and has lunch brought to them on the house*
Ana: So Adam.... are you going to ask Chrissie out again?
MG: We didn't see you come home last nite so it must have been a really great date
Adam: well that's because I stayed over @ Chrissie's place.... you seee...
Bono: oooo Adam... you devil you! Already staying over @ her place on the first nite
Larry: I hope you're seriouse about seeing this girl more than once man
Jem: Guys.... all you have to do is look @ how he is around her... easy enough to tell this is love :heart:
Ana& MG: awwwww :love:
*Edge,Disco,Bluey and Lemon soon show up*
Jem: Hey guys...care to join us for lunch?
Adam: I thought you and Disco were going to stay home and rest
Edge: Well after Lemonboy here got me to help him clean up the mess from breakfast....
Adam: I heard you made your special Cajun breakfast....
Edge: ... yea well we all helped clean up the place and now we're hungry
Bluey: that and Edge offered to buy since he made such a mess
Lemonboy: isn't he just the sweetest *playfully pinches Edge's cheek*
Jem: he's something alright.... :mac:
Edge: What's that supposed to mean??
Jem: Nothing
Disco: You guys can pick an arguement later... I'm hungry
Bluey: Yea lets eat
*happily no one has to pay 'coz the resturant loves when the band show up and so everything is free! YAY *
*afterwards the group head out to another jazz club*
Bluey: hey Adam... guess who I spotted @ another table?
Adam: the guys from Oasis?
Bluey: No silly.... Chrissie...she's here w/her brother
Larry: Must be a nite off for them
Disco: Well aren't you going to go over and talk to her?
Adam: think I should?
Bono: You spent the nite over @ her house...ofcourse you should
Adam: *looks @ Jem* what do you think?
Jem: *smilez* go for it....and get a second date out of talking to her too
Adam: Alright... I will
*the gang cheer Adam on as he walks over to Chrissie's table*
Edge: Looks like we're getting a new member to our group
Ana: another girl to add to our shopping club with
Bono: more shopping bags
Edge: more being dragged out to carry things
Lary: and hold things for....
MG: hey at least Adam will be happy
Jem: and that's the important thing right guys
Lemonboy: ofcourse it is... they just need time to get used to another girl being around

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok that's all i got right now....gah.... don't u just hate when u have the whole story in your head but you can't get it out to write it down??? well i'll try tomorrow...least this story is back to the living !

GRRRRRRRRR :mad: jeeeeeeem ...you must teasing me....awww this is killing me.....how on earth can you stop at the most exciting part??????????? BTW I was really glad when I saw this topic again......my heart started beating....beating...beating..beating.beatingbeatbeatbeatbeat...lol so as you sweared...pls continue!

A Happy Ending

B4 time can Fly away and this story is buried in Adam's backyard again.... Adam-please...no more burying things in my backyard .... anywho... I thought I should give this wonderful story a happy ending! so ready or not... the conclusion to a story 4 chrissie!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Adam goes over to where Chrissie and her brother John are*
Adam: Mind if I join you?
Chrissie: Adam! What a surprise it is to see you here
John: Hey man... sit down
Adam: *kisses Chrissie* a group of us were having lunch and then picked to come here... Bluey saw you
Chrissie: Oh the group is here?
Adam: Well Jem and I were having lunch when Bono,Ana,Larry,MG,Edge,Disco,Bluey and Lemonboy found us
John: Wow you guys really seem close
Chrissie: *gigglez* you can run but you can't hide from them
Adam: it's not so bad...we're all one big family as we see it
Chrissie: That's really sweet
Adam: uhh Chrissie... I was wondering if I could ask you somethig
Chrissie: You can ask me anything Adam
Adam: Well.... what I wanted to ask you is.... would you like to go out on another date with me?
John: Adam...a 2nd date with my sister?? next thing you'll be asking if she'd like to be your girlfriend *laughs just to tease Chrissie*
Chrissie: John ! Shut up! ..... I'd love to go out on another date with you Adam
Adam: *blushes* actually... I was going to ask her that after a few more dates....
Chrissie: Really ?? :love: oh Adam!
Adam: so would you ? I mean be my girlfriend?
Chrissie: Ofcourse silly! There's nothing more I'd want than to be your girlfriend
Adam: Wonderful ! *happily kisses his Girlfriend*
John: that's great! we should celebrate this special occassion
Chrissie: lets go tell your friends... I'm sure they're just dying to know if I said yes to another date
Adam: I know they'll love this news even more
*all 3 walk over to the other table where the group is*
Adam: Guys....I have an announcement to make...
Chrissie: Hi everyone
Jem: Hi Chrissie...hey John
John: Hi
Bono: so what's the announcement Adam?
Adam: Chrissie just said yes to not only go out w/me again but be my girlfriend
Ana: Oh that's wonderful
Bluey: You guys make such a cute couple
Jem: Congratulations Adam and Chrissie
Edge: Welcome to the group Chrissie
Disco: Oh you are going to have so much fun with us
Lemonboy: We're so happy for you guys
Larry: Wow... and here we thought you were just going to ask for another date
MG: *gigglez* looks like Adam works fast
Jem: So I hope this means we'll be seeing you a lot more around
John: this doesn't mean you girls will be shopping like crazy and making us guys come with you just to hold the bags does it??
*the rest of the guys look @ John and laugh* :laugh:
John: What?
Lemonboy: We'll tell you later
Larry: Yea... we've got a new guy in our group so we'll have to teach you the rules
John: Rules?? :scratch:
Bono: Don't worry... you'll have lots of time to understand things
Ana: we should celebrate... how about we all head over to the Pleba Mansion and have a party
Bluey: Great Idea.... lots of room there and we won't get in trouble if we have the music too loud
Chrissie: that's so sweet... I'm really happy to be part of this group
Disco: Then lets head back and party !
*everyone heads over to the Pleba Mansion where they have a great big party for the new couple*
Adam: I love you Chrissie
Chrissie: I love you too Adam
Adam: I'm so happy I went to the music shop that day
Chrissie: me too..... just think.... if you weren't there I would have never met you
Adam: but fate brought us together
Chrissie: fate is a good thing
Adam: but love is even better
*the new couple kiss and join the party again*

The
End

awwww now isn't that a happy and sweet ending?? Chrissie I hope you like it! Next up... paris story ! but that'll have to wait for another day. YAY writers block is all gone!

Yaaaaaaaay Jem!!! Of course I like it....thanks very very much....oooooo I'm drooling here...well quoting myself...I'm really gled to be a part of this group...and hehe I'm really glad to be Adam's girlfriend....so thanks again:heart: :happy: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom