Stories for Pleba Girls Part XVII - LadyLemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
She Had Heaven

It was 3:00 in the morning. It was quiet, and there was no one around. Kristina lay in bed staring into the darkness and listening to the telltale hiss with which only ears that had been assaulted by the mega decibels of a rock concert would be familiar. Oh, how could it be over already? The denouement of Discotheque swirled round and round in her head, the multicoloured lights seemed to still be reflecting off the mirror ball lemon illuminating and caressing the darkest recesses of her brain. Kristina pressed her eyes shut as if afraid of letting the memories of that amazing evening evaporate through her very own eyes to be lost forever!

It was no use. This restlessness needed to be appeased. Kristina threw off the covers and strode to her desk. Switching on her computer, she decided to write a review of her first ever Popmart show, Columbus, OH, May 24. It would definitely not be her last, of that she was certain. 2nd and 3rd legs, look out! Finally, two hours later she studied her handiwork. It was the best thing she had ever written because it was inspired and came from the heart. Yawning uncontrollably, Kristina crawled back into bed, safe in the knowledge that she had written her first masterpiece. Rolling Stone would be hard pressed to find better U2 coverage.

The next day, Kristina suffered serious PPDD (Post Popmart Depression Disorder). So severe was her depression that she couldn?t even bring herself to listen to any U2 CDs, it was simply too painful. Going to class and concentrating on any work was unthinkable. She decided that the only thing that had the remotest chance of cheering her up on a beautiful spring day such as this would be a Cleveland Indians game. After dropping off her review to the school paper, she skipped the rest of her day?s classes and wandered into the stadium, popcorn and hot dog in hand.

Because this game took place during the day in the middle of the week, many of the seats around her were empty. Kristina stretched her long, blue jean clad legs over the seat in front of her, a flip flop dangling casually from her big toe, and began to munch on her snacks as the warm up took place. The afternoon sun caressed her skin and she was so glad to finally be able to wear a tank top again. The sounds of spring were everywhere, and Kristina pulled her cap down over her face and closed her eyes, listening blissfully to the chirping birds, and the crack of the baseball connecting with the bat. Her mind drifted back to the images of the last night?s concert. Aaahhhh, this was the life.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain?something pinching her big toe, making her sandal clatter to the seat in front of her. Kristina sat up with a start, highly annoyed that her reverie had been disturbed in this rude manner. In front of her stood a man wearing a baseball cap, dark sunglasses, a white T-shirt and jeans. A sour expression permeated his features, yet this in no way impinged upon his excessive attractiveness.

?Hey!? she protested loudly, tucking her bare foot into her lap protectively.

?Erm, I SAID excuse me, but you didn?t pay any attention. Your feet were in my chair!? He announced with considerable disdain.

?Listen bucko, you don?t just go and pinch people?s toes like that. Who do you think you are anyway, a?crab??

?I think that oym the perrrson whouse supposed to be sett?n in this seattt that you have rudely occupied with your bloody great feettt!? the Irish accent became thicker and the voice snarlier. Kristina wasn?t sure if she were more intimidated or turned on. Suddenly, she noticed an all too familiar earring twinkling in the sun as it dangled from his ear. And then it hit her.

?Oh my GOD! It can?t be. But it is! It?s Larry!!!! What?s he doing here?!?!? All alone! At an Indians game!!!! Quick! What do I do?? Kristina was frantic. She knew that if she changed her tone and started fussing over Larry that would scare him away. By some miracle of fate, she had been handed Larry Mullen, if not on a silver platter, then at least in the seat in front of her, for an entire 9 innings! She had to do this right.

?Well, next time, don?t pinch my toes.? Kristina mumbled quietly, trying to retain her fa?ade of outrage, despite rapidly reddening cheeks and a quivering voice.

?I don?t think ye have to worry about ?next time?.? Larry growled, picking up the errant flip-flop and slapping it with all the force his drummer?s arm could muster into the palm of her hand. He then turned around and plunked himself into his seat. Kristina rubbed her red, throbbing hand and sat down. That Larry was so mean! Despite her best efforts to restrain herself, she began to cry, the exhaustion and emotion of the past 24 hours proving too much for her system to bear.

Larry sighed deeply. All he wanted was to enjoy a peaceful game on his day off, before heading to Washington for the next stop on the tour. Now he had a simpering, hysterical woman on his hands. What was worse, it was obviously a U2 fan who recognized him. Well, at least she hadn?t tried to jump him, and he was grateful for small mercies. Larry crossed his arms over his chest and hunkered down deeply in his seat trying to make himself invisible while blocking the sniffling and whimpering from irritating his ears. It was all for naught.

The game began. Larry listened as Kristina rustled and munched her popcorn while crying at the same time. ?sniff?.sniff?.SNIFFF?.munch munch rustle rustle?..SOB?..sniff...munch munch WHIMPER sniff?.? He had to hand it to her; she was coordinated. Eventually the noise behind him subsided, only to be replaced by utter silence. Even when someone from her team made a run and everyone cheered madly, she was silent. Larry began to feel guilty. Maybe he had overreacted, and now he had ruined not only this girl?s image of him, but her baseball game as well! What?s more, she was young and looked like a student. Maybe she had spent all her money on U2 and this game, and he had ruined both experiences for her while bankrupting her in the process!

Larry stood up suddenly and turned around to face Kristina. ?Erm?I?m going for a beer, do you want anything?? Kristina paused for a moment, not believing this 180 degree turn of events.

?Uh, well I?d love a beer too, actually. I LOVE beer. Here, let me get some money??

?No, no. My treat. I?ll be right back.? Kristina watched Larry?s perfect and taught behind as he marched with purpose down the bleacher steps, until he disappeared from view. Seizing her opportunity, she hurriedly rummaged through her bag for some touch up makeup and a hairbrush. She pulled her hair out of its ponytail and brushed it until her long dark curls cascaded about her shoulders, gleaming in the sun. Scrutinising herself in her compact mirror, she had to admit that on short notice she ?cleaned up pretty good?! Being around Larry obviously agreed with her. With a rush of excitement, she felt her stomach leap as she caught sight of Larry returning with a beer in each hand. LARRY MULLEN had just bought her a beer!!!! A small squeal emerged from her lips. She knew she would have to keep behaviour like this to a minimum. As Larry approached her, she took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down.

Larry paused and held the plastic cup towards her. When she reached for it, he noticed how red her hand was. Removing his sunglasses, Larry took her hand in his, and examined her palm closely. ?Oh, look at your hand! It?s still red! I?m sorry, that was really not cool of me. If the Edge had seen that, he would have kicked my arse, and I would have deserved it. If you hold on tight to the drink hopefully it will cool down the hand.? Larry?s face was the picture of concern and his blue eyes penetrated hers as he spoke. Kristina?s heart began to rattle and hum in her ribcage. He had mentioned the Edge too! The Edge, coming to her defence!!! Oh, how she wanted to swoon?.but she simply couldn?t! Not now!

?Oh, that?s OK Larry. No hard feelings, and thank you for buying me a drink, I really appreciate that.? Larry smiled warmly. This girl was really cute. It had been so long since he had broken up with Ann, he had forgotten how to behave with a woman that interested him. He was always hanging around with the rest of the guys!

?Well?ah?ehm?I see that the seat next to you is empty, would you mind if I joined you? It?s kind of depressing settin? all by m?self.? Larry didn?t have to ask twice. Kristina gestured to the seat beside her and nodded vigorously. Larry sat down and peppered Kristina with all kinds of questions about baseball, feigning complete ignorance. Kristina then countered this with questions about the Irish football team. For the next 8 innings, Kristina and Larry talked about pretty much every topic under the sun, and Larry wouldn?t have had it any other way. The only time U2 was mentioned was when Kristina was talking about her interests in music journalism and how she had written the review of last night?s show for her school paper.

?Oh, I?d like to read that if you wouldn?t mind.?

?Why, of course! I just need to pick up a copy of it, but-? her sentence was suddenly interrupted by the Indians getting a home run at the bottom of the 9th putting the team ahead by 2 runs.

?Wooohooooo!!? Kristina yelled, clapping vigorously. Larry looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

?What kind of a pathetic little cheer was that? Ehm, that?s just not good enough! That?s not how you?re supposed to react when your team is winning!? Larry?s brows were furrowed, but his dimples deep as he tried to hold back his grin.

?What do you mean?? Kristina saw nothing wrong in the way she was cheering her team.

?You?re supposed to jump to yer feet like this, and yell YES! YES! YES!!!! And pump yer fist in the air and jump up and down!? Kristina could barely contain her delight. She had never heard of Larry being so animated and joyful. The two cheered like mad lunatics for the remainder of the game, and then filed out of the stadium, filled with adrenaline.

?Oh, you know what? I am so full of energy. I need to work out or something before dinner or I?ll go crazy!? Larry exclaimed. Then his cool blue eyes carefully assessed Kristina?s body. ?You look like you lift a few weights yourself, you have very toned arms!? Kristina blushed happily.

?Well, I do enjoy working out and lifting weights actually??

?It shows. Listen, why don?t you come and work out with me? The other lads are just a bunch of layabouts. We could go the gym at our hotel, they?re usually pretty quiet these hotel gyms, and then we could maybe get a bite to eat? Unless you have other plans of course. Sorry, that was presumptuous of me.?

Oh, how Kristina wanted to tell him that he could be as presumptuous with her as he pleased, and that NO PLAN no matter HOW IMPORTANT, save her own DEATH would EVER prevent her from getting sweaty with him in a gym!? But no, she continued to play it safe, behaviour that had served her in good stead so far.

?Actually, I took today off as a mental health day, so I would love to accompany you to the gym!? Since Larry only had the one motorcycle helmet and Kristina needed to collect a copy of her review for Larry and some clothes for working out and dinner, they agreed to meet in the lobby of the hotel gym an hour later.

At the prescribed time, Kristina paced back and forth waiting for him to arrive. What if everything had all been a figment of her exhausted imagination? Just as she was on the verge of total panic, the door opened and in walked the gorgeous Mr. Mullen, with a large bag of clothes in one hand and two motorcycle helmets in the other.

?I came prepared this time!? He grinned rakishly. Kristina wondered if there were any other events that would take place later that evening that would also require his being prepared! She couldn?t think about that now, in addition to not wanting to get her hopes up, she worried that she might get so distracted as to drop a dumbbell on his foot. After disappearing into the change rooms, Larry and Kristina emerged in the weight room. To her unmitigated delight, Larry wore a light grey tank top and black bicycle shorts, short socks and cross training shoes, providing her with an unhindered view of his arms, legs and most of all, his man cleavage!

After doing a quick warm up together on the elliptical machinery, Larry lay down on the bench and began bench-pressing the barbell as Kristina stood over him. Larry tried his best not to grunt and groan, but she could see the strain he was under as beads of sweat collected on his brow, and his arms quivered.

As she bent over him, Larry looked up at her and smiled. ?Ye look like me guardian angel!? Kristina was too overwhelmed with emotion to respond. After grunting and puffing a bit longer, Larry replaced the barbell and sat up, tank top now sticking to his body.

?OK, your turn!? Kristina lay down on the now very warm and slightly damp bench. She was very pleased to see that the gym was all but empty and that she had Larry all to herself. Larry brought a lighter barbell and placed it in her hands. With all the strength she could muster, Kristina began pumping the iron up and down, as Larry watched over her, his face the very picture of stern concentration. Sooner than she would have wished, for the sake of her own pride, her arms soon began to shake. Lack of sleep and the emotional ups and downs of the past day had sapped much of her strength. When she could continue no more, Larry helped to lift the barbell back onto the stand. He looked into her eyes as he did this, and continued to do so as Kristina lay on the bench, panting softly.

Suddenly, Larry walked out from behind the stand and leaned down to kiss her as she lay on the bench. Kristina didn?t need a gym work out; her heart rate had already increased ten fold as Larry?s lips pressed against hers. As she reciprocated his advances, Larry grew more and more excited, and soon he was straddling her on the bench, with one hand behind her neck, and the other running its way along her arm until he was clasping her hand. ?Wait!? he suddenly whispered, pulling away, much to her acute disappointment. ?I have an idea.? A devious expression now crossed his features and she wondered what new surprises lay in store. Larry grabbed some fluffy towels, and pulled her by the hand into the steam room, locking the door behind them. ?Now we have more privacy!? he beamed. Larry turned the steam onto a low setting, and pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the floor. Kristina admired how the sweat glistened and so perfectly accentuated his rock hard abs. Then he wrapped a towel around his slim hips and the bicycle shorts soon joined the shirt in a heap on the floor.

Slowly he walked towards her, and staring into her eyes, placed one hand on either side of her face, murmuring, ?I have never in my life been so attracted to anyone as I am to you. I know I?m being really, really forward with you, and I don?t want you to think that I think of you as just some groupie, because I don?t. If there?s anything that I?m doing that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me. It?s just that I?m completely intoxicated with everything about you. You?re smart, beautiful, strong, funny?did I mention beautiful?? The smile on her face told Larry that not only was he not bothering her, but that he could tell her she was beautiful as many times as he liked!

Losing all inhibition, Kristina slowly and sensuously removed her clothes, which soon found themselves entangled with his on the floor. Larry sighed rapturously and proceeded to kiss every square inch of her bare body, starting with her lips, spending an extra long time on her breasts, and slowly working his way down to her feet. Then he began to work his way up again, stroking the outside of her thighs with his strong hands as he kissed and licked the inside of her thighs. Soon his hot breath between her legs made her so weak in the knees, she could stand no more. Larry spread the towels across the floor, and soon they were making love, their excited gasps echoing through the empty room as the hush of steam and running water enveloped them.

The next afternoon, Larry and Kristina walked hand in hand to the sound check. Last night during dinner, Larry had read Kristina?s review of their show. Larry was utterly impressed with her writing style but regardless of this, he was so besotted with her, he invited Kristina to follow the band on the rest of the first leg of the tour to write an article for Propaganda. After enthusiastically accepting this assignment, Kristina rushed home to pack a few things, and raced back to the hotel and the arms of her lover as quickly as physics would allow. This morning she had faxed off a note to her school, and flown with the band (sitting between Edge and Larry) to the next stop on the tour. Now, she was about to receive her own personal tour of the Popmart set. It didn?t seem like her life could get any more exciting, until?.

?Oh, Larry. I?m sorry to spring this on you, but I just found out. I need you to go with me to a merchandise meeting for the 3rd leg when we come back to America. Don?t worry, we?ll only be gone an hour. Maybe someone else could show your friend around the set? Like Edge perhaps? He?s here early as usual.? It was Paul McGuinness, who had intercepted them at the stage door.

?Oh. Feck. OK. Sweetie, would you mind hanging out with the Edge a bit while I?m gone? You could even interview him for your article.?

?Of course, Larry! You go to your meeting. I would love to hang out with Edge. This is very exciting!? Kristina gushed, staring doe eyed at Larry, while neglecting to mention the fact that she had always had a little crush on the shy, sad eyed, adorable guitarist and was dying to spend some quality time alone with him.

After kissing Larry goodbye, Kristina walked towards the stage, where Edge was fully ensconced in playing with his guitar pedals. She stood in a trance for a few minutes as the notes emerging from his guitar stroked her soul. Soon Edge felt a presence and stopped. His face, a mask of concentration, suddenly broke out into a beaming smile. Last night, out of the blue, Larry had introduced the band to this ravishing young woman who was going to write an article for Propaganda. Edge was instantly taken with her, but judging from Larry?s unusually ardent behaviour, she was already spoken for. Edge was happy for his friend who had been alone for so long, but also extremely envious, as he too, was lacking a love in his life.

?Hi Kristina, to what do I owe this honour?? Edge asked, placing his guitar gently down on the ground and shyly walking towards her.

?Hi Edge! So good to see you again! Larry had to go to a meeting, so I was wondering if you wouldn?t mind showing me around a bit??

?It would be my pleasure.? Edge gestured to Kristina and began walking her around the set. After filling her in on some general information about the set, his eyes suddenly sparkled as they crossed the stage. ?Now this?this is my guitar lair.? Kristina followed him down into the dark chamber of guitars. ?This is where I would make out with a woman, if I could ever get one that is!? Edge laughed, his voice tinged with sadness. Kristina felt a pain in her heart. How could it be that someone like the Edge didn?t have anyone to make out with in the guitar lair? It was simply criminal!

?And over there,? he continued, walking her across to the other side of the stage, ?Is our mirrorball lemon. Isn?t that the most amazing thing? I love walking out of that thing in my white suit. Talk about escapism! Oh, and here, on the ramp is where I do my karaoke number. I pretty much decide what I?m going to sing spontaneously on any given night. I?m still not sure what I?m going to sing tonight.? Edge picked up a microphone and began playing with its cord absent-mindedly.

?Oh, Edge! Will you sing something for me right now? Please? Just for fun? Just for practise?? Kristina felt waves of excitement engulfing her. A private serenade from the Edge? That would be mind blowing.

?Oh, you think I need practise eh?? Edge?s eyes crinkled as he grinned with joy at all this female attention. ?OK. Let?s see. Ahem. This is a song that we don?t even have in our karaoke repertoire, and I don?t think I?ve sung it since high school from the solace of my bedroom, but it?s a song I feel like singing for you anyway, it just reminds me of you for some reason??

Something in the way she moves,
attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.

I don't want to leave her now.
You know I believe her now.

Somewhere in her smile she knows,
that I don't need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me.

Don't want to leave her now.

You're asking me will my love grow.
I don't know, I don't know.
You stick around now it may show.
I don't know, I don't know.

Something in the way she knows,
and all I have to do is think of her.
Something in the things she shows me.

Don't want to leave her now.

As Edge sang, Kristina was suddenly consumed with a blinding adoration, drawn to him as if a moth to a flame. As soon as he had finished singing, Kristina grabbed the microphone and tossed it to the floor. Like a woman possessed, she grabbed the flabbergasted Edge and began kissing him ravenously, pressing him tightly to her body. Edge was so stunned it took him a minute to respond, but soon he was lost in her kisses, returning them with the ardour of a man who needed her more than she needed him.

Suddenly they were interrupted by the sound of a slamming door, making them both jump. In walked Bono, with a puzzled look on his face.

?Ehm, the Edge, I just saw Larry running out of the building, and man, he looked pissed. What?s going on here?? Edge and Kristina?s hearts sank into their shoes.

When Larry had caught sight of Edge kissing Kristina it was too much for him to bear. Rage filled every square inch of his body. He had no idea who had initiated this little tryst, but it was quite simply all he could do to keep from belting Edge in the head. He would have if Kristina hadn?t been there, but if he had it would just convince her that he was a jerk and that would be cutting his nose to spite his face. Larry stomped off in a rage, going straight to his hotel room and slamming the door.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" he screamed when he was safely ensconced in his room. Larry began throwing pillows and clothes around his room, which frustrated him even more because they didn't make any noise!! After about a half an hour, Larry sat on the bed, too exhausted to move. "What am I going to do?? he asked no one in particular. ?Maybe she doesn?t realise how I really feel. Maybe she just thinks I?m attracted to her sexually, and doesn?t know that I love her. I have to come up with some way of getting her to love me, but how is that possible when she is so obviously in love with Dave Evans of all people? How could I have been so blind? How can a few verses of Whisky in the Jar compare to Van Diemen's Land, or Stand by Me or Daydream Believer or Dancing Queen or feckin? SOMETHING!!! I don't have a hope in hell!!! What am I going to do? No one loves me!" Larry began to cry.

There was a soft knock at the door. ?FOAD!!!!? Larry screamed hoarsely, choking back tears.

?Larry? It?s me, Kristina. Please let me in, I need to apologize. I need to explain! Please let me in? I love you! I never wanted to hurt you!? After a few minutes, the door opened and Larry let her in, the words ?I love you? making him powerless to refuse her.

Kristina and Larry talked in his room right up until he had to leave for the concert, and even during the opening band. First, Kristina explained that she had always had a bit of a thing for Edge but that it was NOTHING compared to how she felt for Larry. She had asked Edge to sing something for her, and when he chose Something, written by her favourite Beatle, taken from her favourite Beatle Album, well, the excitement and romance had been too exhilarating and she had allowed the moment to sweep her away. She begged Larry not to blame Edge, he had done nothing wrong, it was SHE who had initiated the kiss. Soon, Larry felt much better. He was now certain that she loved him, and he professed his undying love for her in return. By the time Larry got on stage (after shaking hands and making up with Edge), he was on top of the world.

Kristina watched the show from Adam?s side of the stage in the wings, hidden behind the lemon. When it finally came time for Edge to sing his Karaoke number, Larry wanted to make absolutely sure that Kristina wouldn?t get swept away by his charms again! Larry tiptoed offstage and pulled Kristina by the hand inside the lemon. Under cover of darkness, Larry and Kristina began to make out, both of them transported by the excitement and danger of having sex inside the lemon, in the middle of the concert, with no one the wiser, mere minutes before Larry had to be onstage again for Miami! In the heat of passion, Larry picked up Kristina, who wrapped her legs around him, and pressed her against the wall of the lemon. As he thrusted against her, his face buried in her neck, he lost his balance for a split second, bumping into a control panel on the wall. Lost in each other, Larry and Kristina didn?t even notice that the Lemon had begun to move and spin.

?Oh, Kristina! You rock my world!?

?Oh, Larry! My head is spinning! The world is spinning! Oh Larry! More! More! The earth is shaking! OOOOHHHHH!?

Edge meanwhile, was in the middle of leading the audience in a series of ?ooohooohooh ooohooos? at the end of Dancing Queen, when the lemon slowly and with much determination, spun and sparkled its way up the ramp in his direction. Edge froze and stared like a deer caught in headlights, as the U2 crew panicked and ran around barking orders and flipping switches. Finally, the lemon finally ground to a halt and the top slowly rose, revealing two figures in full flagrante delicto.

?OH! Larry! YES! YES! YES!!! I see colours and stars!!!!? Kristina screamed as they reached their climax. The audience alternately roared and gasped. Turning his head and blinking into the strong stage lights, Larry suddenly realised that 60,000 people were now getting the best view of his butt in U2 concert history.

A couple of weeks later, U2 found themselves in California, and the end of the first leg of the tour was drawing near. One morning, Larry woke Kristina up at the crack of dawn to go for an early morning walk along the beach before breakfast. This came as a complete surprise to Kristina. All the band members liked to sleep in and after being out so late this was very unusual. Larry drove Kristina out to the beach on his motorcycle. By the time they arrived, the sun was just rising, and the beach was all but abandoned save some crying seagulls. Larry looked like the model-picture perfect beach dude and they walked hand in hand, entranced by the crashing of the waves.

Suddenly, Larry winced and said, "Hey....just a minute, I think I have a rock in my shoe! Let's sit down for a sec." Kristina and Larry plopped down in the sand, narrowly missing a sand covered crab that skittered out of their way.

"EEEEWWWW!" shrieked Larry. Kristina smirked. He was so cute, she was so glad she had chosen him. Still...that Edge....sigh....she had to put him out of her head and that was that. Lrry proceeded to pick something out of his shoe.

"Erm....look Kristina! It was a rock in my shoe! Open your hand!" Kristina opened her palm. In it, Larry deposited diamond solitaire the size of a pingpong ball. Well, not quite but it sure looked like it. Kristina's eyes opened enormously wide as she sat staring at it with her mouth agape. Larry coughed nervously.

"Larry!" Was all she was able to say.

"That's my name!" Larry ran his fingers nervously through the sand.

"I can't believe this!"

"Don't worry, it's not a cubic Zirconia!"

"I wasn't worried about that!! It's absolutely breathtaking!? Kristina was about to slip in on her finger when Larry gently grabbed her hand.

"Kristina, I chose this dawn to represent the beginning of our relationship and in the hope that it will also be the beginning of our life together, that is...if you would consider doing me the honour of becoming my wife." Kristina's face alternately whitened and reddened. Larry wouldn?t marry Ann, but he would marry her?

"Oooooh Laaaaarrrrry!!!! Oh my God! YES! Of COURSE I?ll marry you! I love you, Larry! You have always been the love of my life!? Kristina threw herself into his arms, knocking him off balance. They lay together in the sand as Larry gently slipped the ring on her finger, watching it glisten in the morning sun.

?Can you believe this is the same hand that I hit with your very own footwear?? Kristina laughed as Larry continued, ?Finally, I have the opportunity to treat your beautiful hand with the respect it deserves.? Larry placed his palm against Kristina?s and whispered softly, ?If I profane with my unworthiest hand; This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this. My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand; To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.?

Finally, Kristina realized that she no longer had to stop herself from swooning into Larry?s arms. After melting into each other?s embrace, they climbed back onto Larry?s bike, and rode off into the sunrise together, knowing that they would live happily ever after.

The End

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
She Had Heaven

It was 3:00 in the morning. It was quiet, and there was no one around.

Aww...I LOVE Stay!!
smile.gif

?Oh my GOD! It can?t be. But it is! It?s Larry!!!! What?s he doing here?!?!? All alone! At an Indians game!!!!

What more could I ask for? Oh yes, and nice frosty beer and a welcoming mirrorball lemon--oh wait, that comes later!
wink.gif

With a rush of excitement, she felt her stomach leap as she caught sight of Larry returning with a beer in each hand. LARRY MULLEN had just bought her a beer!!!!

Oh god, I love it!

?Wooohooooo!!? Kristina yelled, clapping vigorously. Larry looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

Haha--I watch the Simpsons waaay too much! And that definately shows in my speech!

After doing a quick warm up together on the elliptical machinery, Larry lay down on the bench and began bench-pressing the barbell as Kristina stood over him. Larry tried his best not to grunt and groan, but she could see the strain he was under as beads of sweat collected on his brow, and his arms quivered.

OH MY GOD! Lifting weights with Larry, or rather watching Larry lift. Let this be a dream of mine soon!
wink.gif

Larry grew more and more excited, and soon he was straddling her on the bench,

DAMN!!

Slowly he walked towards her, and staring into her eyes, placed one hand on either side of her face, murmuring, ?I have never in my life been so attracted to anyone as I am to you. I know I?m being really, really forward with you, and I don?t want you to think that I think of you as just some groupie, because I don?t. If there?s anything that I?m doing that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me. It?s just that I?m completely intoxicated with everything about you. You?re smart, beautiful, strong, funny?did I mention beautiful?? The smile on her face told Larry that not only was he not bothering her, but that he could tell her she was beautiful as many times as he liked!

That's for sure!!!
biggrin.gif

Larry sighed rapturously and proceeded to kiss every square inch of her bare body, starting with her lips, spending an extra long time on her breasts, and slowly working his way down to her feet. Then he began to work his way up again, stroking the outside of her thighs with his strong hands as he kissed and licked the inside of her thighs. Soon his hot breath between her legs made her so weak in the knees, she could stand no more. Larry spread the towels across the floor, and soon they were making love, their excited gasps echoing through the empty room as the hush of steam and running water enveloped them.

Very, very nice....

Larry was utterly impressed with her writing style but regardless of this, he was so besotted with her, he invited Kristina to follow the band on the rest of the first leg of the tour to write an article for Propaganda.

Yay, my dream job!!

How could it be that someone like the Edge didn?t have anyone to make out with in the guitar lair? It was simply criminal!

Aww...poor Edge!

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 01-27-2002).]

Something in the way she moves,
attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.

I don't want to leave her now.

This is just sooooo sweet!
smile.gif
I would so fall over myself if that happened! And George, my favorite Beatle...Something is such a gorgeous song.

Like a woman possessed, she grabbed the flabbergasted Edge and began kissing him ravenously, pressing him tightly to her body. Edge was so stunned it took him a minute to respond, but soon he was lost in her kisses, returning them with the ardour of a man who needed her more than she needed him.

Damn, I'm getting forceful!
wink.gif

No one loves me!" Larry began to cry.

Aww, Larry. You know that's just not true!

In the heat of passion, Larry picked up Kristina, who wrapped her legs around him, and pressed her against the wall of the lemon. As he thrusted against her, his face buried in her neck, he lost his balance for a split second, bumping into a control panel on the wall. Lost in each other, Larry and Kristina didn?t even notice that the Lemon had begun to move and spin.

eek.gif
Oh dear lord!

?OH! Larry! YES! YES! YES!!! I see colours and stars!!!!? Kristina screamed as they reached their climax. The audience alternately roared and gasped. Turning his head and blinking into the strong stage lights, Larry suddenly realised that 60,000 people were now getting the best view of his butt in U2 concert history.

Sex in the lemon!!! Hehehehe...this is SO great! Yes, love that we're on display, that's just too funny!

"Kristina, I chose this dawn to represent the beginning of our relationship and in the hope that it will also be the beginning of our life together, that is...if you would consider doing me the honour of becoming my wife." Kristina's face alternately whitened and reddened. Larry wouldn?t marry Ann, but he would marry her?

"Oooooh Laaaaarrrrry!!!! Oh my God! YES! Of COURSE I?ll marry you! I love you, Larry! You have always been the love of my life!? Kristina threw herself into his arms, knocking him off balance. They lay together in the sand as Larry gently slipped the ring on her finger, watching it glisten in the morning sun.

Aww...

Finally, Kristina realized that she no longer had to stop herself from swooning into Larry?s arms. After melting into each other?s embrace, they climbed back onto Larry?s bike, and rode off into the sunrise together, knowing that they would live happily ever after.

The End

Jess, this is SOOOOO good!!!! Thank you!!!
And I love the scandalous lemon scene of course, I have such a wicked mind, lol! YAY!
I can't wait til April and Kathleen see this!
Damn it's late and I need to get to bed. I'll have sweet dreams after reading this!!
Another fabulous story, I LOVE it!!!!

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Kristina

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 01-27-2002).]

Nice work Jessica!! Your stories are improving every time I read them!! you wrote it wonderfully--

and Kristina!!
eek.gif
girl how do you go on living? That whole lifting weights scene reaffirmed my belief in the gym! daaaamn!

------------------
Not suckin on my thumb
Staring at the sun

www.u2takemehigher.com

Macphisto Society: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

SO cool.

I loved the way they met. Oh... LOL.

and... SEX IN THE LEMON????????
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow! OMG.

Very nice, I love the attention to detail. I especially love that you included Larry's sense of humor that can be forgotten sometimes.

Still, my favorite part was when Bono walked in for a second. I was all like "POPMART BONO!!!!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL*"

Lol.... I need therapy and a vacation.

Super cool Mrs Edge!!!
And you KNOW I can't WAIT for the next one.
*Handcuffs self to Mrs. Edge in gold platforms and horns until the next story ... don't ask me why I have horns and handcuffs on me at all times, just don't*

*Does happy dance... still handcuffed*
-Bluey

Larry's "perfect and taught behind"? Getting sweaty with Larry in the gym? SEX in the lemon? And how about that engagement!!!???

Wonderful story, as always, Mrs. Edge! You never cease to entertain me.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Sweeeeeeeettttt! I loved it Jess! Hahaa, so many great things...
I was laughing at the popcorn part: ?sniff?.sniff?.SNIFFF?.munch munch rustle rustle?..SOB?..sniff...munch munch WHIMPER sniff?.?
biggrin.gif
Good times!
Another wonderful story! Yah!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Nice work Jessica!! Your stories are improving every time I read them!! you wrote it wonderfully--

and Kristina!!
eek.gif
girl how do you go on living? That whole lifting weights scene reaffirmed my belief in the gym! daaaamn!

Yeah, me too! I used to be a workout fanatic, but after breaking my ankle and becoming lazy in college (too much partying, lol) I've slacked off. But I am slowly trying to get back in my groove again. This definately has inspiration written all over it, hehehe...

smile.gif

------------------
You will believe in me

I'm burning with jealousy right now!
wink.gif

What a wonderful story...and Lawrence reciting Shakespeare at the end

*swooon*

Seriously, that made MY heart beat faster...how can you survive that story Kristina?

eek.gif
Wow!

Great writing Jessica! (As always
smile.gif
)

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

LMAO!!!!!!!! OMG As usual Mrs Edge I love the story -- the whole Beatles song thing was SO SWEEEEEEEET! I love that song
biggrin.gif
OMG but Larry banging a girl inside the lemon -- priceless!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LMAO

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

There's a Heaven above you, baby....

Wow- sex in the lemon!!!
eek.gif
Awesome story, Jess! This is definitely one of your best! I loved the little part about Larry cheering like in the Stuck video- that's my favorite part of the vid. Working out, the sauna, the guitar lair, Something (one of my favorite songs too!), sex in the lemon during a concert....ah, it's a classic!
smile.gif

And I have to say it: I want to make out with Edge in the guitar lair!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 01-27-2002).]

Oh Mrs. Edge. That is my favorite story that I have ever read. It was so sweet and romantic, and so sexy at the same time. I love that you threw a "make-out" scene with the Edge in there!!!

You Rock Girl!!

YES!!!! Damn, Kristina, how does Larry manage to go on without us?
wink.gif
wink.gif

What an awesome, sweet, funny, great story!!! Poor Larry, one of the guys always has to have a thing for his girls!! LOL
biggrin.gif

Great story, Jess!! Well worth the wait!!!

------------------
Cut out the poetry
Let's hit the main artery
No time for a tourniquet
Let the colour's all run out of me

Originally posted by senrab:
LOL.....dear Lord.

I do believe my favorite part of that whole story was...."Turning his head and blinking into the strong stage lights, Larry suddenly realised that 60,000 people were now getting the best view of his butt in U2 concert history."

I've gotten a pretty nice view of his back (RAWR), but well, now. Seeing his nakkid butt.... well, now.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them, as if this wasn't enough?"

"Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking off my clothes!"
~Larry, Much Music Interview
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
YES!!!! Damn, Kristina, how does Larry manage to go on without us?
wink.gif
wink.gif

What an awesome, sweet, funny, great story!!! Poor Larry, one of the guys always has to have a thing for his girls!! LOL
biggrin.gif

Great story, Jess!! Well worth the wait!!!

Yes, the poor guy must be worn out by now!
wink.gif

Jess, I'm still laughing over Larry slapping me with my flip-flop!

biggrin.gif

------------------
You will believe in me

OMG!!! Jess that rocked!!

Kris - our U2 talk over beers has become a reality...(somewhat
biggrin.gif
) I swear these stories are even better/funnier when you know the people that they've been written about! I never knew you were so aggressive...lol

God I just LOVE these stories... is it even remotely close to being my turn?
wink.gif

You guys are just so great!!!! (((HUGS))) I LOVE writing stories for you.
biggrin.gif

Ms. Hewson, where in Toronto are you from?

Sorry Kathleen, you are 7th in line at this point, the 2nd last story in the series!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That story was sooooooooo good *dies* I felt like if it were meeeeeeee..but OMG sex in the LEMON?!?!?! lmao that's wild...and Edgie wedgie awwwwwwwwwww he's adorable
biggrin.gif
Good job Mrs. Edge like always
biggrin.gif

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-28-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom