Stories for Pleba Girls Part X - Bonavoix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, that's a relief, I thought so! Actually, it's interesting to get the reaction of someone who isn't normally into this sort of thing, so I'm flattered you admire the technique.

As for the chatroom, I tried to go in there a few times, but no one talked to me! I'll look out for you if I ever go back.
smile.gif

Originally posted by melon:
Hehe...I am joking, Mrs. Edge. You write great! Nice detail, coherent story line. I'm not exactly the largest fan of romance novels (gender bias), but I can admire the technique.
smile.gif

G|0RiA is an inside chat joke, so I guess you wouldn't understand it if you don't know the chat situation!

*whortense giggles softly, claps her hands with a childlike innocence...

Melon

Lisa, I am so thrilled that you liked it. I just re-read it for the first time since last night, and now I'm feeling all mushy/gooey, and am in no frame of mind to go into a Board meeting in half an hour!!

Chair of the Board: So, our revenue projections for 2001/02....blah blah...and our lovely Manager of Donor Relations has created a new line of brochures for the Hospital, perhaps she could speak to that....

Mrs. Edge: *grinning stupidly, dreaming of dancing w. Bono to The Best Is Yet To Come* (silence)

Chair: Ahem! Jessica?
Mrs. Edge: *giggling* "MMMMM Bonoooooo"
Chair: Young lady, you're fired!! Moving on to Bill C6 and the privacy legislation.....

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Gina Marie--I am eagerly looking forward to some Edge/Larry sandwich action!!!
wink.gif

LOL Lady Lemon!

But, sorry to disappoint you, but I think it will be, em, one at a time!! I'm GREEDY and selfish.

They might be 'fighting over me' though.

*faints at the mere notion*

Weeeeelllll, it's a story about young Dave Evans in high school.....
wink.gif

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
LOL! A sequel? Some of us haven't had our 1st story yet!
smile.gif
Speaking of, can we have some hints as to who's next? My interest is piqued since I read that next up's an Edge story...
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom