Stills Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
84782560.jpg

add84592.jpg

862b96b3.jpg

cdb136d6.jpg

055a81eb.jpg

u2granny said:

Granny, what video are these from? and the one where bono is driving (wearing the same denim jacket) ?

nevermind, I paged back and I suppose it's all from Spanish eyes, a video I don't have yet (I know it's on u2com somewhere though)

Last edited:
u2granny - thank you! :applaud:

Two of my favorite Bono performances - "A Celebration" and "Because the Night" with Bruce Springsteen.

If you've never seen the video of Bono and Bruce, I would definitely encourage you to do so.

It's wonderful. :up:

u2granny, bridgit, anyone?.... I had a beautiful shot from the DVD Vertigo video that I've lost or deleted or otherwise gotten rid of. :angry: I'm positive it was a still - it was a close-up of Edge with Bono singing/standing just over his (Edge's) left shoulder... It was absolutely gorgeous & I had it as my desktop at one point.

Do any of you possibly have the shot I'm talking about????

BluRmGrl said:
u2granny, bridgit, anyone?.... I had a beautiful shot from the DVD Vertigo video that I've lost or deleted or otherwise gotten rid of. :angry: I'm positive it was a still - it was a close-up of Edge with Bono singing/standing just over his (Edge's) left shoulder... It was absolutely gorgeous & I had it as my desktop at one point.

Do any of you possibly have the shot I'm talking about????

Was it one of these?

a6089b93.jpg

e42d25ce.jpg

6eba71a7.jpg

:hyper: OMG! It was the 2nd one!! :yes: :happy:

:bow: :bow: :bow: Heaven Bless you and all your decendants! You are the absolute BEST!!! :applaud:

**Blu right-click/saves & scurries off with her "precious"**

Back
Top Bottom