Stills of Making the Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for the stills Queen Bee :bow:

I tuned in just in time to see the ending credits rolling :banghead: MTV2 aired it before the video countdown
but didn't bother to put it in their listings, so no one knew it was on unless you happened to put on MTV2 early :madspit:

I get Fuse, but the tv description just says U2 videos - so I'm thinking it might be like the video collection that MTV2 had :shrug:

I hope MTV does play this making of the video again :sad:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

makingthevideo_014.jpg

Thank you!

I've only noticed he's wearing leather pants now. :love:

i can't believe that we STILL can't see what Edge's guitar is!!!! i know its a telecaster, but the paint job looks WICKED!! but we can't see it!!!

stand still, edge!

discothequeLP said:
i can't believe that we STILL can't see what Edge's guitar is!!!! i know its a telecaster, but the paint job looks WICKED!! but we can't see it!!!

stand still, edge!

I actually got a shots of it, though they're not the best. I forgot to resize and upload these, but here they are. :D

makingthevideo_058.jpg

makingthevideo_059.jpg

makingthevideo_060.jpg

:drool: :censored: :crazy:

<---crosses fingers that her parents tivo have this waiting for her....

I don;t have MTV2 but they do and I know I have it programmed.

Ridiculously hot. Need.drool.bucket.

Thank you!!!!

Queen Bee said:
I watch Best Week Ever every Friday anyway (although it comes on here at midnight :mad: ), so the commentary piece on U2 will be a nice bonus. I wonder what the commentators will talk about... :hmm:
What I saw of this, they just said something about the Ipod commercial...I forgot what exactly. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom