Sticker Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yay! I finally got around to putting some money in my checking account. I've been wanting to get a sticker from here for my car for awhile now...

http://www.xmission.com/~pfp/product.html

Has anybody ordered from them?

This is the sticker I want...

ach1.jpg

But now I have to decide what color to get...My car is sort of a medium blue color...what do you think would go best?

Re: WTF

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
Am *I* the only one who doesn't know about U2 car stickers?!?!?!?!:drool:

Check out that website. They've got lots of cool stuff!

You might also want to try Ebay. On occasion you can get some cool finds.

Re: Re: WTF

wertsie said:

Check out that website. They've got lots of cool stuff!

You might also want to try Ebay. On occasion you can get some cool finds.
Thanx!!!!!!:bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:
Here's a pic in honor of your greatness!:
U2%20picture.jpg
:drool: Loooook..o_O Edge is giving u a :up:sign!!:D

Y'know, I'm kind of leaning towards red...Feelin' all patriotic with the red, white, and blue thing...

Although I don't have any white stickers yet...I just have two black "U2" ones on either side of my car.

I got my U2 stickers in the mail today, and of course I put them on my car right away. They look awesome! I have the AB sticker in red and the U2 heart one in white. :happy:

hippyactress said:
ARGH!

I don't even have any money or a car at this point but I really want to buy this stuff!

I think it's a disease...I feel like I need to own everything that says U2 on it :)

I think it's a virus that's going around twin. And there's no cure.

*sneezes

*buys

:tongue:

hippyactress said:
ARGH!

I don't even have any money or a car at this point but I really want to buy this stuff!

I think it's a disease...I feel like I need to own everything that says U2 on it :)

i don't even drive yet!!!!!!! but i'm planning ahead!!!! :D:D:D

I used to have a ZooTV sticker on the back of my second car, but when I got my first truck, I went back and the place I got it from didn't have anymore. Bummer... So, I went with the Unforgettable Fire style U2 sticker. It was about five inches high... I think. Well, when I got my new truck last year, I went back fully expecting my sticker supply place to carry U2 stickers. Ha. Didn't have jack shite. So, I drove all over the place looking for a U2 sticker, *any* U2 sticker. Couldn't find one.

I ended up having to buy my sticker on-line...

Moonie :D

I'm going to have to get that AB sticker on the first pic. In fact maybe I will just decorate the whole car. Who needs to be able to see out the front anyway. :D
I don't think I will ever have any money.

Back
Top Bottom