Status??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsy

The Fly
What are all of the status's and when do you get them??I would appriciate it thanx!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Chelsy (edited 03-17-2002).]

you become a Fly at 40 posts (i think) and then I'm not sure.... can't remember!

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

New Yorker happens at 2500

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

* sicy thinks its time to put on her Diva clothes

<-----

0 = Babyface
30 = The Fly
300 = Acrobat
500 = War Child
1000 = Refugee
2500 = New Yorker
3500 = Rock n Roll Doggie

Although somehow I get the feeling you wont get past The Fly...

Chelsy, I'd like to give you another piece of advice. Please try not to start so many threads. If you have questions feel free to ask in a thread that you feel would be relevent to the topic. Most likely your question will be seen and answered. There are a large amount of girls that post here, and when one person posts a lot of topics it takes away space on the board from the other girls, and thier threads just get pushed down to the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 03-17-2002).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
* sicy thinks its time to put on her Diva clothes

Uhmmm....Sicy? What does one wear in order to become a Diva?

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

Please try not to start so many threads. If you have questions feel free to ask in a thread that you feel would be relevent to the topic.
Thanks.

boy is this familiar!! hahaha, i remember when i got chastised but it wasn't by Sicy. whew!

BTW....sicy....i'm putting you in a stooo-reeee!!!! tell me if you will hate that.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by Lilly:
Uhmmm....Sicy? What does one wear in order to become a Diva?

SicilianGoddess
Smiley Mafia Fem-Don
Ms. MacPhisto
FOB

------------------
It's cold in the ground
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by elizabeth:
BTW....sicy....i'm putting you in a stooo-reeee!!!! tell me if you will hate that.

I would not hate that.

I wouldnt think.......
icon29.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

this morning, while brushing my teeth, i thought of how i will put you in the tale.
yes i did!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

I dont want to mess with stormys thread, because thats kinda changing hte topic, so ill ask you on my topic daisy, and mess it up, What will happen if i ask sicy for a funny status, Please tell me! All i want is a funier status
cool.gif

Originally posted by Chelsy:
What will happen if i ask sicy for a funny status, Please tell me! All i want is a funier status

Not all status changes given are found to be funny by the recipient. From observing others, I've come to the conclusion that it is best not to beg. Since you aren't begging profusely, perhaps you'll be spared. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Sicy, what the hell is FOB?

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 03-24-2002).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Not all status changes given are found to be funny by the recipient. From observing others, I've come to the conclusion that it is best not to beg. Since you aren't begging profusely, perhaps you'll be spared. *lol*
biggrin.gif

I dont wanna be spared, i reall want a funny status, like a shoe polisher, or a makeup artist, i think those are hilarious!!!!! So i hope i get one and i cant wait if i do. Those mods come up with good funny statuses.

I dont wanna be spared, i reall want a funny status, like a shoe polisher, or a makeup artist, i think those are hilarious!!!!! So i hope i get one and i cant wait if i do. Those mods come up with good funny statuses.

But your status might end up just being like "Chunk of Dirt" or something. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Bonochick:
But your status might end up just being like "Chunk of Dirt" or something. *lol*
biggrin.gif

LOL, thats very nice of you to be conserned!!!
icon36.gif

but htats what i want to be is funny, i wanna see what thsoe creative mods will come up for me, i wanna be macphistos make up artist or hsi shoe polisher, iz funny, but u are very nice to care whether i am a chunk of dirt or not! Thank you, but i wanna be somthing funny! I should create a stauts for my message board, im a mod myself on my page, and i no how it it not liking to be pestered but i really want somthing funny
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

But just be careful what you wish for Chesly, you're playing with fire here
biggrin.gif

Whatever floats your boat, but just watch out... and also remember that you haven't been here as long as a lot of other people, so you might not understand how we handle matters and the general atmopshere and attitude of the place and of the mods, so don't ask for too much too soon... I still haven't asked for a special status yet, and I don't think I will be anytime in the near future. But good luck anyways, and don't burn yourself.
smile.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Ill be carfull, But i like being special, and when i found out that you can get a specail status, and i saw all these funny ones, i want one to! But thanks for your concerN!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
icon36.gif

Hi Chelsy,

What others are trying to get at here is that you probably won't be happy with the status that is given to you. It may not be something "funny".

Status has to be earned - if you pester for one, it may get you something you don't want. Or, if you are given something and ask for it back, you may end up with something doubly bad. Just like Bonochick said, "Chunk of Dirt" - I would tread lightly on asking the Mods to give you a status. You just got here.

You're new, you're young..... you may think you can take whatever is given to you, but keep in mind, it's something that won't be taken away unless a Mod feels like it. And that may be never.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 03-24-2002).]

I wont mind, if i do get a chunk of dirt ill have to deal with whatever i get!Becareful about talking bout dirt shhhhhh! They might get some ideas o well lol, i like the funny ones! even if it is a chunk of dirt at least its unique!

I wont mind, if i do get a chunk of dirt ill have to deal with whatever i get!Becareful about talking bout dirt shhhhhh! They might get some ideas o well lol, i like the funny ones! even if it is a chunk of dirt at least its unique!

To each her own, I suppose!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Uh, I don't think she's gettin' it.

Bummer.

OK, Chelsy.... go for it.... pester away. But, don't say we didn't warn you.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Can you explain to me what will happen , daisy wont tell me, will they ban me if i ask or will i get a funny status? I just wanna know. Does neone no if sicy will be moding to night so i can ask her?

My thoughts exactly, Moonie.

Well, they just might grant your request if you are on their good side. But (no offense), seeing the incidents that have occurred, if you ask, they will give you a status that they find funny, but you will most likely not.

I know a lot of people who weren't too happy w/ their special statuses, and even though they know that you are pretty open-minded, they will find one that you won't like. Trust me on that, okay?

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
My thoughts exactly, Moonie.

Well, they just might grant your request if you are on their good side. But (no offense), seeing the incidents that have occurred, if you ask, they will give you a status that they find funny, but you will most likely not.

I know a lot of people who weren't too happy w/ their special statuses, and even though they know that you are pretty open-minded, they will find one that you won't like. Trust me on that, okay?

O well as long as they hapy and they not mad, i dont care, ill jsut mope i wanna be special!

O well as long as they hapy and they not mad, i dont care, ill jsut mope i wanna be special!

The thing is, Chelsy, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you just got here! You say you want to be special? Special statuses are given to people who have been here a lot longer than you. I said it before, too.... it's something you have to EARN. And, begging and pestering will only give you something you won't want. I don't know if you'll be banned - I can't speak for Sicy. However, I do know that if you keep this up, it's only going to make it worse for you.

I just don't know why you can't see this.
confused.gif
Again, we don't want to see your status turned into something embarrassing, and we're trying to spare you the inevitable.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Chelsy,

Some of us have been on this forum alot longer than you have, and have gotten to know each other too and do not have a "special" status. I don't need a special status to stand out or be unique - all of us are unique here, and this is exemplified by the character we put forth in our posts. Once you've been here for awhile, you will learn to understand what everyone here is trying to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom