staring at the moob...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Yeah so I yoinked that from last week!
Moobday starts an hour early cos I'm online NOW and won't be in an hour.
Front and center this week...

317026ai.jpg

Discuss!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

These new pics are driving me crazy. The next 2 are not moobage, but some more Larry-liciousness, originally courtesy of Gina Marie and Niamh (whom as I said on a previous thread, deserve to be worshipped 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for providing such drool worthy pics!)

258606d.jpg

340673h.jpg

------------------
"I'm a rock star. I'm in your hands. Whatever you want to do with me, do it now." - Larry Mullen from B.P. Fallon's book Faraway So Close (and these are the words I want him to say to me when if I meet him someday...)

[This message has been edited by flaming june (edited 05-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Kristie:

317026ai.jpg

Discuss!

Is it just my sleepy, dirty mind, or do I sense some "elevation" in this pic, I'd like to get a sideways view...

***f.j. runs off to bed before she reveals any more of her dirty thoughts***

------------------
"I'm a rock star. I'm in your hands. Whatever you want to do with me, do it now." - Larry Mullen from B.P. Fallon's book Faraway So Close (and these are the words I want him to say to me when if I meet him someday...)

*Drooooool*

Man that Larry is HOT!!!!!

You're not the only one, I noticed some Elevation there. I have a sick mind too j/k. Larry looks REAL happy in that picture LOL. Hmmmmmm....what I would do to Larry boy.....would involve alot of whipped cream and strawberries....*takes cold shower*

[This message has been edited by the_fly2002 (edited 05-19-2002).]

This man makes every part of me warm......
he finally lost all the buttons!!
Does anyone know where this was taken??

I think that was from that fashion show Larry was in, but I'm not sure

Now if only Larry could lose the pants.......

Oooh the thoughts that are going through my head right now......You think you're warm all over Mrs. Clayton LOL

I can just see a day in the life of U2 now.

Ya know:

Bono: ?right boys, what shall we do today?

Edge: ?well I dunno, hey! Why don?t we make a new song!!!!?

Bono and Adam: ?Yea! That sounds cool, but uh??.

Bono: ?Wheres Larry??

Paul McGuinness crashes through the door trippin up over with an armful belated birthday prezzies for Bono, including a blow-up lemon.

Paul: ?Alright guys? Whats up??

All: ?Have u seen Larry??

Paul: ?er, no, aint seen or heard from him all day?..hmmm, hope hes ok???..

Meanwhile, in a certain department store in Browns, centre of Dublin:

Assistant, ?Here u go sir, why don?t u try these? Or maybe, is their a problem sir??

Larry ?Yeah, I don?t know, I tink one moob is slightly bigger than the other here, it wont fit this cup???..do u have a bit bigger? Oh and maybe, I don?t like the pink, is there any red ones?maybe with polka-dots on them in white??

Assitant goes back to Ladies Lingerie to check?.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hehe I can just see it now!

317026ai.jpg

Discuss!

*************THUD**************

*goes into convulsions*
*dies*

oh...

my....

freakin.....

GOD!!!

what a sight to wake up to....THANK YOU KRISTIE
biggrin.gif

cold shower time
biggrin.gif

------------------
"..I am now the proud owner of a central nervous system"

Larrysgirl :)

I truly, in all honesty, have no other pic that can even compare to what has been posted here today...so here's my feeble attempt at Moob monday!

corbisu226.jpg

------------------

*maddie walks in strugglin with Fishy wrestlin on top of her, grabbing her throat - maddie says 'Im here, Im here!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

for 'mooby' gals, who just cant get enuff of Larrys big 'uns!
Larry%20Mullins%20acoustic.jpg

gawd I hate gettin into trouble with the mods...
frown.gif

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *combust* That picture of larry is sooooooooooo feckin hot!!!!!! mmmmmm how i'd like to.....*censored for 10 mins* *ahem*

Maddie ya nut!!!! That's fecking hilarryous!!!! *runs into Brown Thomas to the lingerie section* Holy mother offfff.....Larrrrrrrrrryyyyy with his braaaa lmfao
biggrin.gif

317026ai.jpg

You know, everyone keeps reposting this...because it's the HOTTEST THING ON THE FECKIN PLANET AND LOOK! HIS HAIR IS LONGISH AND BEAUTIFUL AND LOOK! THOSE SOFT LIPS AND IS THAT SOME ELEVATION!? I'LL BE A MOLE AND ITS ALL ABOUT CHAMPANGE ON THAT C H E S T *THUDAMANIA*

*awakens* My contributions:
la-all12.jpg

This is from the show

la-all10.jpg

Cute Bear smile

la-pop10.jpg

Larry Larry love you Larry

[This message has been edited by Foadie (edited 05-20-2002).]

First of all, ROTFL at Maddie!

And I can safely say, after finding that shirtless Larry pic last night (thanks to Niamh), I haven't been the same since
biggrin.gif

That pic imho is #1 in the PLEBA Hall Of Fame.

Well, nothing can 'out moob' that pic
biggrin.gif
, so here are some pics I found of his skeleton pants

Looks like the guy is checking out his pants too
wink.gif

3344%3B5%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A%3A%3C2%3A9%3Anu0mrj

3344%3B5%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A%3A%3C2%3A9%3Bnu0mrj

317026ai.jpg

Discuss!

[/B][/QUOTE]

ATTETION FLAMING JUNE!

this pic would be sooo perfect for our little Strawberries,chocolate and champagne scheme.....MOOBS SHOWING
biggrin.gif

Sorry, i just can't stop responding to this post..he's just so....so....so.....so......
OH SO HOT!!!!

------------------

Larrysgirl
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by larrysgirl (edited 05-20-2002).]

Originally posted by larrysgirl:

317026ai.jpg

Discuss!

ATTETION FLAMING JUNE!

this pic would be sooo perfect for our little Strawberries,chocolate and champagne scheme.....MOOBS SHOWING
biggrin.gif

Sorry, i just can't stop responding to this post..he's just so....so....so.....so......
OH SO HOT!!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! I've already gone though the whole thing in my mind a few times... everybody at work asked me why I was in such a good mood today, I just smiled mysteriously and responded "Moob, not mood. The word is MOOB!"

This pics seriously made my day...

------------------

Originally posted by flaming june:
Oh yeah! I've already gone though the whole thing in my mind a few times... everybody at work asked me why I was in such a good mood today, I just smiled mysteriously and responded "Moob, not mood. The word is MOOB!"

This pics seriously made my day...

LMAO!!! i actually went ahead and printed out the pic at work today..of course it went really well, considerng that we have like NO eye candy around here
biggrin.gif

------------------

Tell me, sincerely, does it look too weird? I tried to fix it, but I'm not convinced it looks good...

hot2!!!enh.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by flaming june:
Tell me, sincerely, does it look too weird? I tried to fix it, but I'm not convinced it looks good...

It looks awesome! how did you do it?!

share please!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by larrysgirl:

It looks awesome! how did you do it?!

share please!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks! I used Microsoft Paint, and mostly copied and pasted parts with similar color and texture of the part I was trying to fix. If you zoom in, you'll see MANY flaws, but I just loved this pic so much I had to try. I'll try fixing some of the other ones (especially the Corbis close-up's) and if they're any good, I'll post them here.

------------------

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
It certainly looks like Larry.... it certainly looks like Larry...

OHMYGAWD. I'm repeating myself. Musta been that picture.

RAWR.

Awesome job, flaming june.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Thanks Moonie!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom