Star Wars hotties thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss becky said:

Moulin Rouge is one of my all-time favorite movies. I remember going to see it in the theater and just being blown away. People were getting up and walking out, and I was just mesmerized by it.

Here's some smaller pics.

christian47.jpg

christian02.jpg

I went to the theater to see it too, I went with a bunch of girls, myself and a few others could not stop oooing and ahhing!:heart:

There are some killer pics of Hayden in GQ mag I think, he is on the cover and i just cant get over what a BABE he is!!
Ewan is on the cover of another I think its Deatils great pics also,
I want to get the mag and scan the pics but my scanner is acting up!:mad:

BonoFox1 said:

I went to the theater to see it too, I went with a bunch of girls, myself and a few others could not stop oooing and ahhing!:heart:

There are some killer pics of Hayden in GQ mag I think, he is on the cover and i just cant get over what a BABE he is!!
Ewan is on the cover of another I think its Deatils great pics also,
I want to get the mag and scan the pics but my scanner is acting up!:mad:
:yes:
I have GQ :drool: :drool:

The OOTS said:
I'm going out on a limb and say that she did that for a movie role...

...if not :scratch::coocoo:

Yes she did. Natalie is going through her "Pop" era :lol: So now my husband who thinks she's hot can see how I felt when Bono shaved his head :sexywink:

I know what you mean. When I saw 'Jedi' for the first time with some friends at the theater when it came out, we all freaked out when we learned who his sister was. I leaned over to my friend and whispered "Gross, they kissed on the lips in Empire!" :huh:

I made some Moulin Rouge stills. The first ones are from the Stills Gallery on Disc 2 of the DVD set.

moulinrouge3.jpg

moulinrouge4.jpg

moulinrouge5.jpg

moulinrouge6.jpg

moulinrouge7.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
EEEEE!!! Thanks Miss Becky!! Got any from Down With Love??

I love all the Ewan Close-ups in Moulin!!:love:

I Prefer to see Ewan with dark hair than light, It makes his beautiful eyes stand out more!

Me too! I love him with dark hair. :drool:

I don't have any screencaps from Down With Love, but I can make some. Do you have a specific scene you want to see capped?

miss becky said:

Me too! I love him with dark hair. :drool:

I don't have any screencaps from Down With Love, but I can make some. Do you have a specific scene you want to see capped?

Any will do Miss Becky! *and thank you sweetie!*

Ewan is so freaking cute in Down With Love, I kept raving about him to my friend (who is also a Bono freak like me) and she could not deny that Ewan was so adorable she had to buy the movie!

I just love all that 60's vibe and 60s art decco in that movie so any scenes with Ewan will be fine:D

Thank you in advance Miss Becky!

Catcher when he's down in the dumps. I love the way he looks in this scene. I don't like when his hair is slicked back so much.

downwithlove6.jpg

downwithlove7.jpg

downwithlove8.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH Miss Becky!! :hug:

Queen Bee, do you happen to have the rest of the Hayden pics from GQ?..The motorbike pic and the one where he is on the
couch playing guitar?? *the rest of them*
I went for the mag today and it was sold out so I bought the ESQUIRE mag with Ewan on the cover I will post the pics if I can get the scanner to work....:|

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom