Star Wars hotties thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here he is playing a Bob Dylan character in the new movie "Factory GIrl.' I hate the dyed hair! :scream: When it grows out a bit it will look just like Dylan's. Those are the same clothes Dylan wore back then. He's too tall and skinny and long legged to be Dylan. I still want to see it though!

dylan3.jpg

dylan2.jpg

dylan1.jpg

*U2 dork giggles at this pic^*
I love it!!:ohmy:

And btw, I'm still speechless from the beach pics...
faint.gif

As for the Dylan pics, I agree with you. He does look a bit like him in the very first one though, but gimme back the normal hair!

And jup I'm still here:wink: ; I just moved out to Scotland in January, and when I finally got a connection they started giving a loooooot of work (right now I'm suffocating under essays and stress:( ) so I didn't visit a lot of sites for a while.

U2Kitten said:
And here he is playing a Bob Dylan character in the new movie "Factory GIrl.' I hate the dyed hair! :scream: When it grows out a bit it will look just like Dylan's. Those are the same clothes Dylan wore back then. He's too tall and skinny and long legged to be Dylan. I still want to see it thoug
dylan1.jpg

I just stepped into the PLEBAns forum since quite a while and see that this thread is still sort of going ....

I just heard the news yesterday 04-11-06 that Sienna Miller I guess that is ger pictured above with Hayden is now dating him??? First Jude Law now Hayden????...Damn it Im in the wrong job!!!!..Anyone know if he is playing Bob Dylan is SIenna playing Edie Sedgwick???....I dont think I like Sienna and Hayden together....but than Im just jealous....:|

I thought Hayden Christensen was with the same gf for quite a while now..:eyebrow: I'll have to check for gossips!:wink:

Oh, and good idea to bring this thread back to life!!

Back
Top Bottom