Stalker! You. A star. Say cheese!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
When I saw this online this morning, I almost fell off my chair laughing! :lmao:

How cool is that?! :wink:

11c5zq9.jpg

thats so cool! its in Q magazine?! my dream is to be in Q magazine!!

What´s funny is that he was all smiles and hugs and kisses when he realised who we were, and then, when somebody snaps our pic, he looks at another camera!

:lol:

So typical of him!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yup, it´s Q magazine. I need to get a copy today! :hyper:

You're lucky dude! I'll totally have to go and buy one now.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
What´s funny is that he was all smiles and hugs and kisses when he realised who we were, and then, when somebody snaps our pic, he looks at another camera!

:lol:

So typical of him!

just give him a ring and tell him you need a better pic! :wink:
pretty cool! :up:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Hopefully it will be all chilled and ready by the time we all arrive in London! :wink:

hope so, can't guarantee we'll get it in time though...

Souly said:
Borrowed from Kelly :kiss:

c6118231.jpg

:drool:

its almost our 6 month flagship anniversary flav, can you believe it!
in fact i just realised its 6 months today we arrived in Boston... not that i really keep track of that sort of stuff or anything :shifty:

Last edited:
digsy said:

:drool:

its almost our 6 month flagship anniversary flav, can you believe it! in fact 6 montsh today we arrived in Boston... not that i really keep track of that sort of stuff or anything :shifty:

OMG! You are right! I totally forgot about it! :ohmy:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yup, it´s Q magazine. I need to get a copy today! :hyper:

i presume you can get it in dub right flav? you want me to bring you a copy over this weekend?

Niamh_Saoirse said:

WAIT!

So the whole champagne thing is for real?

I thought it was just a joke!

:ohmy:

i should think so, i don't see why not?? :huh:

digsy said:

i presume you can get it in dub right flav? you want me to bring you a copy over this weekend?

Oh! I think I can get it over here alright!

If not, I´ll let you know when I see you and you can get one for me when you go back home and keep it till I fly to London.

Thanks babe, you´re the best! :D

thankyou said:

anyone left in the audience? :wink:

(thanks souly for replying with the pic.)

LOL!

Actually, yeah! We were in the processes of getting the rest of the flagshippers on stage ( you can see Bono reaching out for the other peeps and Wendy climbing up).

i think i need to go watch that video again! (although you'd think i'd never want to see it again after that editing hoopla! :lol: )

no wait, i'm gonna be a loser and wait till Sunday - got to watch it on the anniversary!!! :D

digsy said:
i think i need to go watch that video again! (although you'd think i'd never want to see it again after that editing hoopla! :lol: )

no wait, i'm gonna be a loser and wait till Sunday - got to watch it on the anniversary!!! :D

Di, the editing malarky was absolutely brilliant!

They should hire you to direct their next video!

Back
Top Bottom