Ssshhh...just a rumor, BUT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Heard 'thru the grapevine' that Prop MAY be mailing out ticket forms starting next week...

eek.gif
LET'S NOT PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

One good bit of news this week, anyway...
biggrin.gif

Disco....it's official, I'm freakin out

Will keep my fingers crossed for you all. Hope you all get the tickets you want.
smile.gif
Oh yeah and someone give Bono and Edge a big sloppy kiss for me.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
Will keep my fingers crossed for you all. Hope you all get the tickets you want.
smile.gif
Oh yeah and someone give Bono and Edge a big sloppy kiss for me.
biggrin.gif
!!!!!! I wanna be the Love Amabassador!!! *depression cause I can't go* I'll have a party by myself. I need a cardboard cutout of Bono for my room.

*sigh* Take a million cameras with you, everyone. *sniff*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"We're one, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other"

I know how you feel, I'm suffering post tour depression. I want LOADS of piccies, are you listening PLEBA girls?
biggrin.gif

*wallows in Bono pics* MWAHHAAHAA....curses. I wrinkled my husband.

OMG Wouldn't it be cool if you were Ali and you could drive your Volvo around with Bono and Larry and Edgey and they were all hot and everything and the radio was on and they sang and then it was snowing and then Bono had one those scraper things and he scraped the ice off the window and he was all "It's really cold out" and you suggestively offered to warm him up and you COULD because you were his wife and then you went home and Larry and Edge went to their rooms (yes they're the children now) and then you got to have hot chocolate with Bono and he was wearing a scarf?! OMG!!!!!!!!!

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy

Lol long sentence -- don't tell my English teacher.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

OMG Wouldn't it be cool if you were Ali and you could drive your Volvo around with Bono and Larry and Edgey and they were all hot and everything and the radio was on and they sang and then it was snowing and then Bono had one those scraper things and he scraped the ice off the window and he was all "It's really cold out" and you suggestively offered to warm him up and you COULD because you were his wife and then you went home and Larry and Edge went to their rooms (yes they're the children now) and then you got to have hot chocolate with Bono and he was wearing a scarf?! OMG!!!!!!!!!

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy

Lol long sentence -- don't tell my English teacher.

I think I would prefer what happens after the hot chocolate, when the kids are asleep.
biggrin.gif

Don't *take advantage* of him!!!!!
smile.gif
Warm fuzzy scarved BonoBaby
smile.gif
yummmm See Bono's fun because that escapade is SO simple and yet...I want Bono. *bakes him some cookies with oven mitts*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Aw no! Poor WildHonee!

I will join your plight to get everyone to take their cameras and come back with thousands of pictures!

(My camera died before I saw them in Manchester)

So yeah, anyone who is going we command you to take loads of pics! PLEASE!!!

UPDATE!!!!! READ MY HOO-AH THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! God has sent His angels!!!!!!!

*falls down repeatedly*

*sways to my David Gray CD*

*falls again*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*depression cause I can't go*

Why not? Did I miss something? Or do you live in an U2-less place?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by martha:
Why not? Did I miss something? Or do you live in an U2-less place?

no, DC area. With everything that's been happening (NY and DC) there's been so many other bomb threats and security precautions and whatnot around here and my parents flipped out and don't want me to go *now I have to go back to my prize*

PS Tell Bono I want a private show-- NO ONE ELSE has to know!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom