Sprinters Ready????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please do so and report what's going on. I'm at work another two hours and probably won't have the only channel it's broadcast at here so please, let me know what is going on at the Grammys!!

*excited*

Hmmm...should this be the new party thread?

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I'm all for moving the party over here.

*on mark*

off to the TV!!!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

I just rigged up an extra TV in another room. It didn't quite reach the cable line, and might just fall over. IT's worth a try. I can't believe people who would rather see Simpsons repeats and Southpark, oh well, like I said, it takes all types in this world.
rolleyes.gif

*sprints into room*

E News Daily just had a little U2 thing. They were talking to Bono at the Love Rocks thing, showed some clips from the Super Bowl, and Bono was saying that more Grammys would almost be more than he could take, because he's overwhelmed as it is.

I wasn't expecting I'd have to sprint quite this soon!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

A question. I guess some here are tapeing it. Is there anyone that acutally feel like volountering to tape it exclusively for me? I'm willing to pay for tape and shipping and some, for it.
I've checked the channels here and noone is broadcasting it what I've found out. Maybe later in a cut version but nothing mentioned about it this far.

I know I'm a bit late but maybe there is someone out there. NTSC doesn't matter, it's ok for me.
smile.gif

holy moly, ladies, speaking of taping the show, get yer VCRs ready, if you haven't yet, cause, here's the latest rumour.....

Springsteen and Bono doing a duet, maybe at the beginning of the show

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta settle down, I'm still at work

I'll be setting my VCR to tape it while I'm out watching it at our Twin City U2 party. Miss Zooropa, if you have a VCR that can play American tapes, I could make you a copy.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I'll be setting my VCR to tape it while I'm out watching it at our Twin City U2 party. Miss Zooropa, if you have a VCR that can play American tapes, I could make you a copy.

Thank you!!! Loads!! My vcr are perfect for american tapes!
smile.gif

*Officially joins the party*
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Foadie:
*starts crying out of joy

Foadie, I'm with you on this one...I've never really gotten into the Grammys before...but now to see the greatest band in the world (and my own personal favorite) begin to win some MUCH DESERVED awards...it's almost too much!

Okay, if I write anymore I'm gonna start crying right here at work!

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Okay gals...new party started for everyone...

It's a free for all in there...
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

Yay! Best rock album! And so many people have been complimenting the boys. Elvis Costello said he wants to see them win, Sheryl Crow said she voted for them, thinks they'll sweep
smile.gif
and said they looked really hot. Woo-hoo!

*sprints off*

------------------
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

Back
Top Bottom