sponsor-a-PLEBAN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
:sad: i won't be allowed in the pussy till i pay off my last credit card bill now :sad:

:scratch:

lol. I wouldnt be too worried about that. That forum gets like 1 post a week :laugh:

Well as long as renewals of membersips are being talked about here, I'll just ask in this thread. I just looked at my paypal account and it looks like I paid last year on Jan 28. So how does renewal work? Do I get an email saying I need to pay again? Or does it automatically come out of my paypal account? The credit card I used to pay with has expired and I know last summer I got an email saying my membership was "cancelled" even though it's not. My paypal account is still active but not that card.

Basically how it works is, it will only automatically renew if you have funds in your paypal account, or bank account. If your credit card expired, it will not renew because it will not recognize the card.

If you know for sure when it expires then I would just pay again on or before Jan 28 :)

Holy Schmoly!

I haven't had much time to read the boards and haven't seen that you said I could email you.......:love:

Thanks Mum!!:sexywink:

But you have to keep me in check, right now I am up waaay past my bedtime....watching "Pearl harbor" with my girlfriend and eating candy on a tuesday.....:lol:

Well I can't thank you enough my life wouldn't be the same without PLEBA.......:heart:

verte76 said:

*blush*
Where would PLEBA be without Lemonboy?? We love him!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm glad to see my boy is in good adoptive hands for another year! Take good care of him verte :D :laugh:

Lemonboy...you behave yourself with your new mom :shame: :hug:

Bono's American Wife said:

I'm glad to see my boy is in good adoptive hands for another year! Take good care of him verte :D :laugh:

Lemonboy...you behave yourself with your new mom :shame: :hug:

Well BAW you will allways have a place in my heart as my first adoptive mom......:hug::lol:

OK, I signed up for PayPal (didn't realize you could with just a checking account and no credit card) and paid. Soon I will be Premium again....

Back
Top Bottom