Spinny!!!! Where are you?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Haven't see you post lately.
Is everything okay, girlie?
Many hugs

(((Kel)))
smile.gif

I am here Ana! Sorry. I have been lurking but not posting much. I am handling my break up okay, but I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life, and decisions to make. The last two weeks have been pretty hectic. I just haven't been in a very PLEBA mood.

I am sure that I will be back soon....

I miss my PLEBA sisters..... And so many new faces that I haven't met yet..... *Hugs*

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by Ana:
Which break up?
Oh please, don't tell me you broke up with your bf
frown.gif
Yep!! I thought that you knew. I actually came on chat right afterwards. I didn't really want to be alone, and PLEBA girls are so supportive. It was my decision though, and I think the best one. I am doing okay
smile.gif
I have my whole life ahead of me, and I am the only one that can make me happy!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

AWW I'm so sorry girlie. And I didn't knew about it. I don't chat and last weeks I barely could lurk around. I had tons of work and until now I can check in 'regularly'.

I'm really glad you're doing ok. And yes, happiness only depends on us. I wish you the best. *sigh* we need to go to a u2 concert together and find us some good men LOL
biggrin.gif

*huuuuuuuugs*
smile.gif

That's right!! There are good men at U2 concerts... At least 4 of them.....!!

We learn things from every experience and even though we were together for 5 years I have to think of it as a positive time in my life. I learned what I am looking for, and what I need out of a potential partner...

... I keep telling my friends that Bono is going to be my rebound... think Ali will mind?

------------------
***Spinny***

Originally posted by Ana:

And I think Ali WILL mind.

Aaaaawwww shucks....

------------------
***Spinny***

Thanks... hey Ana... You said that you wanted Bono to be your rebound... Does that mean that you broke up with your boyfriend/boss???

Are you okay?

------------------
***Spinny***

We'll I am glad that you are happy
smile.gif
Even though we all think that you can do better.... (right girlies???)!!

Hey, that's the day after Bono's birthday.... You got a whole lot of celebrating to do....

------------------
***Spinny***

*sigh* Yeah, I can do better. But too bad I don't have many chances to meet guys. I'm the loner type, and I'm also waaaaay picky. GAH!!!
mad.gif
How the hell can i live?? LOL
biggrin.gif

And I also can't wait to celebrate Bono's bday. In fact: On may 10 I have to celebrate Bono's bday and mother's day. here in Mexico it's celebrated on that date!

*Bono Mouth*

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Back
Top Bottom