Spin Magazine's 25 Greatest Live Bands NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
U2 is number one. :wink:

I apologize that the scans are split.

467e7693.jpg

scan0011.jpg

number1.jpg

Thanks for that Edgette :)
Went shopping for magazines today and they didn't have this.
(Got the new Record Collector though with u2 on the cover!)

Which were the other bands? :eyebrow:

IMO, if the list didn't include Queen, Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel, The Rolling Stones, and others then the list is forgettable :|

It seems that I'm one of the very few here who think the best performances were in the first half of the 80s :drool:

ponkine said:
Which were the other bands? :eyebrow:

IMO, if the list didn't include Queen, Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel, The Rolling Stones, and others then the list is forgettable :|

It seems that I'm one of the very few here who think the best performances were in the first half of the 80s :drool:

The Spin article is on best live CURRENT bands. So Queen and Pink Floyd are out. Peter Gabriel too, since he has not toured in a few years. The Stones are the only one of those bands that could really be on the list, and they may not be at their best now. At least Spin does not think so.

But Arcade Fire made it on #3!!! I'm dying to see them!

Wow, why is there a huge gap of empty seats in that audience pic? :scratch:
I understand that maybe they took it before the concert, but the surrounding area seems fairly full. Kinda odd.

Last edited:
AaronMcKie said:
Wow, why is there a huge gap of empty seats in that audience pic? :scratch:
I understand that maybe they took it before the concert, but the surrounding area seems fairly full. Kinda odd.

the sound system and shirts stalls block their view.

Ironosaurus Rex

:lmao::lmao:

thanks for the scans Edgette, I think a store here in Holland sells Spin too... I'll check this week :D

Back
Top Bottom