Special request!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon3

The Fly
Well, this is kind of like BEVERYLY56's request. My birthday is also the 13th and I'm turning 20! So I was wondering if you could post your favorite pics of the boys from Live Aid and Live 8 (being the 20th anniversary and all...)

Thankeee!!!

Happy Birthday!

cd3e0656.jpg

Happy birthday!

It was twenty years ago today indeed. I remember vividly, because almost nobody showed up for my 7th birthday because everybody had to wacht Live Aid. :huh:

Dutch Partygirl said:
Happy birthday!

It was twenty years ago today indeed. I remember vividly, because almost nobody showed up for my 7th birthday because everybody had to wacht Live Aid. :huh:

That is sooo sad!! Well - Happy 7th Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Ms Lemon3! And many more! Hope you have a terrific day. Don't you think 7/13 is a wonderful day to have as a birthday? The weather is almost always great. I personally love it. Let's hear it for Cancers.

BEVERLY56 said:
Happy Birthday Ms Lemon3! And many more! Hope you have a terrific day. Don't you think 7/13 is a wonderful day to have as a birthday? The weather is almost always great. I personally love it. Let's hear it for Cancers.

Yes, I'll have to agree, 7/13 is a great day for a birthday. And thanks to those of you who have posted pictures. Wow, Bono in all that mullet-y goodness....well, maybe goodness isn't the right word. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom