Special Edition Q Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi galeon girl, can you help me out please and tell me were I can find it,
I make a reservation at the bruna bookstore, but it says it is a hawai- special
is this the one??
it costs 7,95??
I can't find another store where they sell it
:huh:
thanks

mam said:
hi galeon girl, can you help me out please and tell me were I can find it,
I make a reservation at the bruna bookstore, but it says it is a hawai- special
is this the one??
it costs 7,95??
I can't find another store where they sell it
:huh:
thanks

nope, the U2 Live in Hawaii one on top of it(50 greatest lost tracks on cover) isn't the one, but it has plenty of U2 stuff in it(bought it today)

In case people don't read the first thing by the editor, it says "following on from the Q awards this is the SECOND of THREE major features on the band'
aka it'll be the next one :D woohoo, so I will have all three of them... thank god for our store that decided to carry it since the beginning of this year!
:flirt: and for a friend who was kind enough to send me the mag I couldn't get yet...

I saw the current edition with the Hawaii report on the cover but haven't bought it yet. Is it worth it?
I will definitely get the JT anniversary edition.

last unicorn said:
I saw the current edition with the Hawaii report on the cover but haven't bought it yet. Is it worth it?
I will definitely get the JT anniversary edition.
just got to the pages! WORTH IT!
:drool: a page sized picture of Bono and Billy Joe, article of 4 pages in total (with pics)
and also it has 20 U2 songs in the 500 greatest lost tracks, which are pretty nice ones!(god pt. 2, Your Blue room, Lady with the spinning head, stateless :drool: Fantastic choices!)
and it has a nice JT era pic with it :)

Ok I got the Hawaii report issue today, you're right Gg, worth it, good issue, I like the 500 Greatest Lost Tracks lists.

Manged to get hold of it today :drool:

It spans 25 pages covering all the album releases with interviews/reviews from the time and some great recent photos

also some new interviews by Tony Blair, Brian Eno

It's March 2007 Issue and also has Brandon Flowers on the front :drool:

I can't believe it's nearly 20 years since JT was released :yikes:

<------------ went and brought album on release date on vinyl:drool:

WildHoney said:

It spans 25 pages covering all the album releases with interviews/reviews from the time and some great recent photos

Where did you find it so early ?
Are you able to scan the cover ?

WildHoney said:

:yes: I bought it on release day, too, only mine was cassette. I think I wore that one out within 6 months and had to buy it again! I still remember that, because I was a young teen then and money was hard to come by. I babysat a lot of hours to afford my u2 back then, lol!

I went to borders today and got the jan and feb versions of Q..so that means i have to wait till next week and go back.. $10 per issue is steap tho..

bella88 said:
I will buy this magazine :D

Hmv stores in Australia stock it. ;)

Awesome as, didn't know that. Will have to cheak it out!! I saw Q at Target not long ago which surprised me. I had no idea what the issue was about but Bono was on the cover and caught my eye, I was in-line though and couldn't get to it and didn't have time to go back in :scream:

-Nikki

WildHoney said:

Oh wow, thanks for the info. :hyper: I put my pre-order in the other day and the shop assistant was surprised to find out that it was the March issue I wanted, coz like I said, international magazines come weeks and sometimes nearly a month after they appear in the UK/USA. :(
I'll be going in almost everyday to ask if it's come, they'll probably be sick of the sight of me by the time it does!! :lol:

Bonoonline already has a scan of the whole article here:-

http://www.bonoonline.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=648

But if you're not a member, here's a scan of the cover:-

q_march_2007_1.jpg

Oh, I can't wait for this! :drool: We haven't even get February yet though, of course. :( I get Q every month, it's one of my faves...but cool U2 stuff makes it even more awesome.

Back
Top Bottom