Spanish Eyes vid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
71176398.jpg

1dbf807b.jpg

5d0aea6b.jpg

073d7063.jpg

3d53a506.jpg

b05242db.jpg

a28de6ca.jpg

4a7a5aa8.jpg

That's what I'd like to know. I've only seen it on the official site. Was it ever released anywhere else?

The video is a part of the "Outside It's America" documentary... I'm not sure where you can find it... but i'm sure someone here has a copy of it...

ultravioletluvv said:
The video is a part of the "Outside It's America" documentary... I'm not sure where you can find it... but i'm sure someone here has a copy of it...

I do, but as I've said before, I have no way to rip anything but audio.

:bow: Beautiful! :flirt:

I know someone here has Outside It's America, because someone here made me a VHS copy a couple years ago (which sadly I can't find since I moved :sad: ) I'm sure it's floating around somewhere on PLEBA.

I've seen it on u2.com. I love JT Bono the most, especially the pics with the basketball. I have a poster of it on my wall.

Sue DeNym said:
Long haired Edge... :love:

They shot this video around Tucson, Arizona. I recognize a lot of the scenery, and the "Picacho Motel" sign is a dead giveaway. :)

Some of it is from Gila Bend. (Another Arizona Girl, back in the day. U of A Alum)

kellyahern said:
Shasta cola, more popular in the 80s I think. Don't really see it around anymore :lol:.

Right, I don't think it is around. It was kind of the poor man's cola. There were a lot of flavors. Strawberry...:drool:

Thanks. I haven't seen the video in a long time and would love to see it again.

^ hahah yeah. and the part where the Edge does the eyebrow thing when he lifts his shirt up is super cute. as well as larry riding his bicycle with a tongue sticking out from his estatic smile <3 i love U2.

Back
Top Bottom