Sorry Sicy, U2Kitten, etc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
....but my new kitty is the CUTEST ever! :p

"Kitty" (he needs a name!) is 3 lbs and ~13 weeks old:

Sniffing every inch of the carpet and meeting Lucky
kittyandpiggy.JPG

Bonding with Phil
kittyandphil2.JPG

The feather toy is already a hit
kittyandtoy.JPG

Licking some dust off
kittylick.JPG

Trying to figure out the TV
kittyTV.JPG

omg :love:
He's going to look just like my babies when he grows up :cute: So cute!!

Awww, how sweet :love: Has he purred for you yet? That's one of the sweetest things about kitty lovin' :heart:

U2Kitten said:
Awww, how sweet :love: Has he purred for you yet? That's one of the sweetest things about kitty lovin' :heart:

He did! It was really loud. He actually doesn't look quite as much like Zoey and Saki as it looks in the pics. There's a hint of tabby underneath his gray fur, not the pure bluish gray of Sicy's cats. The pics also change his eyes, but I think they're light brown and dark blue (no green :( )

I don't know what to name him! He's obsessed with the TV, watches it until I interrupt him with a toy or a cuddle.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

He did! It was really loud.

Awww that's so precious! Purring means love :love: Mine love to cuddle and purr. Bono just jumps right up no matter where I sit or lay and purrs! I have another cat who's a face rubber and neck hugger while he's purring :hug:

LOL I was so excited when mine used the litterbox for the first time.

Saki had tabby stripes when he was a kitten..

sakicomp.jpg

He grew out of them.

Also, kittens eye color will change. Saki's eyes were a weird color when he was little.. now they are bright yellow :)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
....but my new kitty is the CUTEST ever! :p

"Kitty" (he needs a name!) is 3 lbs and ~13 weeks old:

Sniffing every inch of the carpet and meeting Lucky
kittyandpiggy.JPG

Bonding with Phil
kittyandphil2.JPG

The feather toy is already a hit
kittyandtoy.JPG

Licking some dust off
kittylick.JPG

Trying to figure out the TV
kittyTV.JPG
0.jpg

No, mine is cuter!

Well, mine IS cuter, but I was completely unable to post the only pic I have, and I was also unable to delete my pathetic attempt. What a knob I am!! Sorry, I won't ever try that again.:reject: Ever!

:hug: biff.

You cant post pics from your hard drive.. if you want to email it to me I'll post it for you :)

Sicy said:
LOL I was so excited when mine used the litterbox for the first time.

Saki had tabby stripes when he was a kitten..

sakicomp.jpg

He grew out of them.

Also, kittens eye color will change. Saki's eyes were a weird color when he was little.. now they are bright yellow :)

:cute:

Bono's eyes were baby blue (like Bono's) when he was a kitten. That's why some of his pics are held up in the air like that in the sunlight, I was trying to get a good lighting angle to show just how pretty blue they were! But they changed to a weird silvery color, and now they're very light gold.

Biff, now that you are premium, you can post an attachment of your kitty pic! :happy: Click browse until your pics come up then open it and it will show up when you post. But then the non prems won't be able to see it. But one of us can post it for you once we see it!

Sicy said:

yeah, that's what he looks like, those are the right colors of his eyes right now. He even has the same funny little light gray powderish triangle on the tip of his nose.

But I still don't know what to call him......

Last edited:
Last night I set him on my bed and this morning when I woke up he was in the same spot. Then he came and slept stretched over my leg.

A few more from this morning:

kittylying4.JPG

kittylying5.JPG

kittylying6.JPG

kittylying7.JPG

He found the ledge and window this morning. This was the only pic that turned out:
kittywindow.JPG

Right now he's lying in bed trying to figure out the traffic. I live on a busy street and from my room, the traffic sounds like what it's like when you live right on an ocean beach. But every once in a while there's a distinct honk and 'kitty' jumps. He's rather entertained by the shadows and light rays from the cars.

PLEASE POST NAME SUGGESTIONS!!!

Last edited:
Awwwwwww what a cutie. Yeah cats sleep like 16 hours a day lol.

Just watch his personality.. maybe pick a name according to it. I like names that end in 'eeeeeeeee' like Zoey and Saki. They both respond to their name because its a distinct sound.

http://www.petrix.com/catnames/

Sicy said:
:hug: biff.

You cant post pics from your hard drive.. if you want to email it to me I'll post it for you :)

Hi Sicy. I don't know what I did wrong there. I did upload the pic to snapfish (supposedly). It's in the snapfish album, but the url is all wrong, so obviously I haven't a clue what I'm doing! No surprise there!:reject:
The pictures I have are from the breeder, when we were thinking about buying him. Obviously, we did!

Thanks, Sicy, I will email them to you.:heart: :love:

Biff you need the 'how to post pics' thread me and ARW made that is stickied at the top of PLEBAns;)

:cute: new pics of as yet unnamed Kitty!

Other than Bono (who was named after his lookalike brother who tragically died, who had been named after the real Bono) most of my animals never really get a name that sticks. You can pick a name, but as time goes on sometimes their personality, looks, or quirkyness will get them a nickname that sticks and that's the name they get used to.

Back
Top Bottom