Sorry Sicy, U2Kitten, etc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
Biff you need the 'how to post pics' thread me and ARW made that is stickied at the top of PLEBAns;)

:cute: new pics of as yet unnamed Kitty!

Hi Kitty! I did read that, but clearly I'm hopeless.:slant:

Those are all very nice looking cats, by the way. They're my favourite animals, by a long shot.:love:

Cool, always good to find another cat lover:hug:

If you attach the pic in a post now I will upload it to my boomspeed and post it for you for nonprems to see!

You can attach right from your hard drive, you just can't post from it.

U2Kitten said:
Other than Bono (who was named after his lookalike brother who tragically died, who had been named after the real Bono) most of my animals never really get a name that sticks. You can pick a name, but as time goes on sometimes their personality, looks, or quirkyness will get them a nickname that sticks and that's the name they get used to.

Zoey's name is really "Boo Boo" lol.. and Saki's nick is 'Beans' because his paw pads look like Boston Baked Beans :cute:

I got the pic for biff.. HOW CUTE is this guy, Rupert :cute:

rupert.jpg

Thanks Sicy!! He's a Selkirk Rex. He has curly fur. You can see it just starting to become curly, at five weeks. He's now very curly, and his eyes a copper coloured. This breed is known as "the cat in sheep's clothing". (Sheep are my second favourite animal.)

Thanks so much for posting this for me!:love: :heart:

Sicy said:

Zoey's name is really "Boo Boo" lol.. and Saki's nick is 'Beans' because his paw pads look like Boston Baked Beans :cute:

Ahhh I always call my cats' feet pads 'beans' because they look just like beans, and I wondered if anyone else did! :laugh: :cool: :up:

He is too cute Lies! BTW - I can't remember for sure but I think I had a brain fart/dog moment when I told you the distemper combo vaccine, it should have Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, CALICI, and Panleukopenia (I think I had said corona originally). Don't get to worried about the name thing, my cat's name is Iris because of her funky eye, but 99% of the time we just call her Kitty :shrug:

I still think you should name him Gordie Howe. :wink:

Or Telly. Because I am possibly the only person in our generation who would be like "Telly Savalas? What?" :tongue:

My cat bit me on the forearm for no apparent reason while I was asleep last night (well, I was asleep UNTIL that point), and now I look like a heroin addict with really bad aim. :grumpy:

Thanks, guys. Rupert is a very sweet little curly-boy.

I agree with you, Kelly, The Edge WOULD be a great name for a cat! LLABLM, please keep us posted on what you decide to name your lovely kitten.

Kitties! :heart: I am thinking of getting a baby kitty.. I have a 3 year old male cat, do any of you know what combos get along better..such as male and male, or male and female?

Just a few more...

Firetruck (I live across from a fire station): nnnnrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr
Kitty: wtf?
kittyandfiretruck.JPG

Kitty's new window seat
kittywindow2.JPG

Both are tired after two hours of the feather toy
kittysleep2.JPG

kittysleep3.JPG

Last edited:
bonomofo said:
Kitties! :heart: I am thinking of getting a baby kitty.. I have a 3 year old male cat, do any of you know what combos get along better..such as male and male, or male and female?

Male and male or male and female :)

Female and female is another story :shifty:

Wow, Saki has changed a lot. I've noticed that tabby striped cats with white in them will have their fur patterns change as they grow bigger. I had a cat once with a white 12 on his back that strethed and faded as he grew.

I have no problem with the kitty being named Edge, I named mine Bono;)

:cute:!!

I want a cat so badly. Flat-hunting is making me angry because everything here is "no pets." There are no "cats only" apartments like in the US. :mad:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Both are tired after two hours of the feather toy
kittysleep2.JPG

:cute: That is just way too adorable! And isn't it funny, some of the bizarre positions kittens sleep in? If we humans tried that, we'd be screaming for a chiropractor when we woke up! :D

Kelly, you're right, "The Edge" would be a great name for a cat. Especially a Siamese or Burmese, the ones with the really angular faces. :)

meegannie said:
:cute:!!

I want a cat so badly. Flat-hunting is making me angry because everything here is "no pets." There are no "cats only" apartments like in the US. :mad:

That makes me SO MAD! :mad: :censored: That sucks. It upsets me how many more animals could have a home if not for landlords like that. I would never live anywhere my cats weren't welcome.:sad: I hope you can find a cat friendly place, there is a kitty waiting to be owned by a nice person like you!:)

I still don't know what to call him :| I might end up calling him Spike b/c the hair on his back sticks traight up even when he's relaxed. At 5 this morning, he attempted to jump onto the window ledge, missed, hit the wall, and landed on my head.

Last edited:
I'm tellin you.. its kitten 'fur' and kitten 'eyes' .. it will all grow out heh.

Saki's fur used to feel like a freaking carpet when he was a kitten.. and his hair used to stand up too.. it was the funniest thing :laugh:

Spike is cute though. And you can call him Spikey to be even cuter.

Aaawww! You all are making me want to get a new kitten! Well, actaully, I already wanted to do that, but anyway...how cute all of them are.

I have three kitties. Pokey, who I've had for 16 years, and is my guardian angel. I don't know where I'd be with him. Twerpie, who I adoted from a selter I was volunteering at. He was the last of a litter and they were going to put him down. He is 6 now. And finally, Jack, who my neighbor got for her kids, but didn't really think it through and needed to get rid of him. I kept his name, but I've extended it to Jackie (to get the EEEE sound on the end!). He is my baby, at two years.

I will post some pics later. I can't get into stupid photobucket now!

Pokey in his favorite chair and favorite sleeping position...

pokey.jpg

Twerpie in mid-meow...

twerpie.jpg

Jack checking out the camera...

jackie.jpg

And all three of them on my bed...

sleepycats.jpg

Back
Top Bottom