Sorry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocrazy88

New Yorker
I never meant to be rude or pushy about the Bono affair thing. I was just asking and I don't care one way or another what he did. I don't know him and I think you all are right when you say people shouldn't talk about others...etc..

I'm not usually like that and lately I've been giving off all the wrong messages about myself. I'm just a new fan. :)

Please don't read me the wrong way. That post I made was wrong and I'll never do it again. It was rude and it sounded like gossip more than a question.

sorry again,
Bonocrazy:wave:

P.S. U all will have to help me to know what's right to put here and what's not.

Just so you know, the mods don't like it when you start a new thread to bring up a closed one. If it was closed, just let it go and move along! :wave:

Gossip and discussing very private issues about the band members is never welcome here. Things never to mention include gossip about affairs, cheating, rumors about sexual orientation, or touchy, sensitive, personal topics like drinking, hair and weight. Or graphic discussions or stories about sex with band members or their private parts. I'm not here much any more but I've been here a long time and I've seen quite a bit. No matter how much something might be interesting or funny to you, if it causes trouble or stirs shit, it's just not worth it. So please think before you post!;)

Last edited:
Just so you know, the mods don't like it when you start a new thread to bring up a closed one. If it was closed, just let it go and move along! :wave:

Yes, thank you Samantha. In fact, your entire post was right on.

bonocrazy, it happens.. its ok, things are easily forgiven/forgotten here. But please dont start threads regarding closed threads. Email the moderator of that forum or myself, the Administrator and we will be happy to discuss it with you. :)

The FAQs are very helpful and can answer many of your questions.
The FAQs can be found in the upper right hand corner of the forum.

Here is the link:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq

Lets move on shall we :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom