Song or a hug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
I'm sick of work and I have a headache in my left eye...so in my efforts to space out a bit and enjoy a bit of a fantasy, I came up with this.

Would you rather -
a) Have a 30 minute late evening phone conversation with Bono where he ends it with a raspy, sultry, a capella serenade of Velvet Dress.

or

b) Enjoy a drink in a secluded venue with Bono for 30 minutes which ends in a snuggly Bono hug.

:D

B!!!!:drool: Oh yes....after the hug I would just lose my mind, but not in front of him, of course:faint:

:combust: :combust:

Even though B would be a dream come true, I have to choose A because that is just too damn HOT!

I'm sorry you have a headache sweetie, but now I have something to think about.

:faint:

With A all I can picture is myself curled up in bed with the phone pressed to my ear and listening intently to his sweet and seductive Irish voice. Whispering softly...keeping his voice low...almost feeling his breath in my ear...and then...."Tonight---the moon is playing tricks again"----

B!!!...nothing can beat a hug from Bono :drool:...and if i'm really lucky he will talk saltry in my ear :combust: ohh that gives me goosebumbs just thinking about it :combust:

sweetie said:
Would you rather -
a) Have a 30 minute late evening phone conversation with Bono where he ends it with a raspy, sultry, a capella serenade of Velvet Dress.

or

b) Enjoy a drink in a secluded venue with Bono for 30 minutes which ends in a snuggly Bono hug.

B, definitely. And I could really use a Bono hug lately... :sigh:

Well I don't drink so I have to pick A. Or can I have a Shirley Temple? If I can have a Shirley Temple then I'll take B. But honestly, a conversation with Bono? C'mon now, we all know we'd just be listening to that beautiful voice ramble on. Reminds me of a joke I saw somewhere:

Morleigh: My husband can talk for an hour on any subject.
Ali: That's nothing. My husband can talk for hours without any subject at all!

Hope you're feeling better, sweetie!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom