Something kinda funny I noticed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey I've said before and I'll say it again girls. If they were ugly troll-boys then I could understand...but they're not! Deep down we all first fell in love with them because of the beauty of their hearts and creations but there's nothing wrong with appreciating someone who is beautiful outwardly as well as inwardly. :heart:

Yeah, some of us are such suck ups. :reject:
I'm sure they know what PLEBA 's here for already, too late in trying to delete the pics and hide the cute comments about bangly things and nachos :D

I say bring em' on :)
I've had a crush on the boys since I was 15-16 - not gonna hide it now (especially now that I have a nice new photobucket account)
Bring on moobday!

i think the posts died down in here because we were trying to keep up with the stuff in everything you know is wrong....
i was in there all night raising hell with starsgoblue and jam jar...and some other people :D
us plebans really do have a "reputation" dont we? i bet thats just what makes the guys want to peek in here and see

u2bonogirl said:
i think the posts died down in here because we were trying to keep up with the stuff in everything you know is wrong....
i was in there all night raising hell with starsgoblue and jam jar...and some other people :D
us plebans really do have a "reputation" dont we? i bet thats just what makes the guys want to peek in here and see
haha yeah!..i feel bad though, y'now?

starsgoblue said:
Hey I've said before and I'll say it again girls. If they were ugly troll-boys then I could understand...but they're not! Deep down we all first fell in love with them because of the beauty of their hearts and creations but there's nothing wrong with appreciating someone who is beautiful outwardly as well as inwardly. :heart:

:yes: well said starsgoblue :up:

I just hope that if Edge posts again, or any other band member post, the comments that are generally posted in this forum do not carry over to ETYKIW where people are going there to talk about the music. There's a time and a place and I don't feel that comments about looks are appropriate over there for numerous reasons. I don't think I need list them all but the main one is that no one in other forums wants to hear about that kind of stuff. I'm saying that after witnessing it happen a number of times over the past two years. That's what Pleba is for. And not even just in Edge's threads but in all threads. I just think if anyone wants to say "so and so band member is hot..." or whatever, it should be kept in Pleba. Dont' get me wrong, I love Pleba and I spend a lot of my Interference time here but when I leave it I like to leave all of the :drool: ing behind. The only :drool:ing I do outside of Pleba is for the music.

arw9797 said:
I just hope that if Edge posts again, or any other band member post, the comments that are generally posted in this forum do not carry over to ETYKIW where people are going there to talk about the music. There's a time and a place and I don't feel that comments about looks are appropriate over there for numerous reasons. I don't think I need list them all but the main one is that no one in other forums wants to hear about that kind of stuff. I'm saying that after witnessing it happen a number of times over the past two years. That's what Pleba is for. And not even just in Edge's threads but in all threads. I just think if anyone wants to say "so and so band member is hot..." or whatever, it should be kept in Pleba. Dont' get me wrong, I love Pleba and I spend a lot of my Interference time here but when I leave it I like to leave all of the :drool: ing behind. The only :drool:ing I do outside of Pleba is for the music.

Well said. It's a matter of respect. It's also a matter of not making an ass out of yourself.

arw9797 said:

Once again, I find myself agreeing with you, arw.

arw9797 said:

:yes: I love Pleba as well and you are right in that this is the place set up to discuss/celebrate the beauty of the 4 men that make up U2 be it their looks, talents, hearts etc.

Back
Top Bottom