Something just happened to me and I need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

*Stormy*

*sniff* When I registered here and first posted I had the status of MacPhisto. Well I didn't know what that meant so I posted and asked about it. It turns out MacPhisto is the highest status (I should have known since Elvis has it :rolleyes
smile.gif
but because I drew attention to myself I got it taken away. Well I begged for it back but to no avail. That's why I carried the 'from MacPhisto' on my location, and the 'I was born a MacPhisto' sig.

So when Elvis put up his ask me anything thread, I begged him again to restore my Mac status or at least make me a pseudo-Mac with no powers, just to acknowledge that I was a disowned member of the family. Well, look what they've done to me, now I have a whiner status.
frown.gif
Now I know I will NEVER be a MacPhisto.

I really need some hot Bono pics to make me feel better about my sorry situation. Please post some. Thank you girls.
icon9.gif
I wanted some for my 700th post, but now not only will I never be a MacPhisto, I will never be a refugee, a new yorker or a rock and roll doggie. Be careful what you wish for girls.

Oh Stormy, you tempted the fates. You always have to be careful what you wish for.

maclemon.jpg

well this is a picture of MacPhisto you can carry around, even thou you won't get to be one

flysmoke.jpg

silversuit.jpg

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Thank you Daisy. That is the only MacPhisto I'll ever have.
frown.gif
I love all those pics. You were wise to leave when you did. I wanted to be a bogus Mac, not a whiner. Nobody likes whiners.

Blargh! Even all my OLD posts have been changed to say I whine too!

ooooh, I was lurking in there when that whole thing went down and I'm glad I decided not to ask for anything! Sorry Stormy
frown.gif

Thanks. Whiners need sympathy. (((HUGS)))

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-22-2002).]

If you get this upset over a status, I'd hate to see how you cope with real life problems.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Sexybw.jpg

cheese.jpg

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

LOL Bonochick!

Stormy ~ don't feel bad, man. At least yours is poetic....Well OK it RHYMES.

You could be worse off. Like cleaning the loo. You do NOT want to know what goes on inside the Loo of a Phisto, man.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn~

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

consider yourself special, Stormy.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

*SIDE NOTE*

MC I joost saw yer sig change
smile.gif
*loveth* David Gray, especially "This Year's Love"

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*SIDE NOTE*

MC I joost saw yer sig change
smile.gif
*loveth* David Gray, especially "This Year's Love"

ditto that
and on the mcphisto note, im still a stoooopid fly, i wanna be macphisto!!!!!
frown.gif

------------------
what you dont have you dont need it now

You should have given yourself a MacPhisto nick, like I did!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Actually, i think your status and from are absolutely hysterical!

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

I was just wondering about my status agian, i wanna be somthing funny, like , i think its mona the macfistos loo cleaner!
biggrin.gif
lol!!!!!!! I want a cool status!!!! ::Mad:: The fly is awsome ! but i wanna be somthing funny!lIke bonos shoe cleaner! I wanna clean shoes,or a a lemon cleaner!!! lol! I want to be somthing funny, please~!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Chelsy (edited 03-24-2002).]

Only a mod can change your status. Usually if you are friends with them, or if you piss them off. I wouldn't go begging for a status change if I were you..........

on second thought

icon16.gif

Go ahead, keep asking sicy for a new status

hehehehehehe

-----------------

Daisyphisto has left the building

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
*sniff* When I registered here and first posted I had the status of MacPhisto. Well I didn't know what that meant so I posted and asked about it. It turns out MacPhisto is the highest status (I should have known since Elvis has it :rolleyes
smile.gif
but because I drew attention to myself I got it taken away. Well I begged for it back but to no avail. That's why I carried the 'from MacPhisto' on my location, and the 'I was born a MacPhisto' sig.

So when Elvis put up his ask me anything thread, I begged him again to restore my Mac status or at least make me a pseudo-Mac with no powers, just to acknowledge that I was a disowned member of the family. Well, look what they've done to me, now I have a whiner status.
frown.gif
Now I know I will NEVER be a MacPhisto.

I really need some hot Bono pics to make me feel better about my sorry situation. Please post some. Thank you girls.
icon9.gif
I wanted some for my 700th post, but now not only will I never be a MacPhisto, I will never be a refugee, a new yorker or a rock and roll doggie. Be careful what you wish for girls.

No wonder why they give u that status, that whole status thing has been going on for waaay toooo long

LMFAO at your new status
tongue.gif

WHat do you mean, by keep asking sicy?? Will she give me one, or what will happen, i just relly want a funny status, i wanna be shoe polisher or lemon peeler lol!!!!!But if i ask her will she not do it or, what do you mean by that?
Originally posted by daisybean:
Only a mod can change your status. Usually if you are friends with them, or if you piss them off. I wouldn't go begging for a status change if I were you..........

on second thought

icon16.gif

Go ahead, keep asking sicy for a new status

hehehehehehe

-----------------

Daisyphisto has left the building

Originally posted by Chelsy:
WHat do you mean, by keep asking sicy?? Will she give me one, or what will happen, i just relly want a funny status, i wanna be shoe polisher or lemon peeler lol!!!!!But if i ask her will she not do it or, what do you mean by that?

Here I'll do it..........

Yoooooooooohooooooooooo Sicy

Chelsy here wants a status change, do you think you could oblige?

I would still like to know what you ment? what will happen i ask sicy for a funny status??? Is it u want me to get a funny status, what will happen?
Originally posted by daisybean:

Here I'll do it..........

Yoooooooooohooooooooooo Sicy

Chelsy here wants a status change, do you think you could oblige?

Not that Daisy doesn't want to say it, Chelsy....

Just *READ* what happened to stormy! She had her status taken away, she begged for it back, and she has something she doesn't want.

The whole thing is, you just got here and asking for a status when you really don't know the implications of it..... it just tells us that you're very naive.

In all actuality, we don't want to see something bad happen to someone who just got here. But, if you keep pestering and bugging and asking questions and starting threads about it, we're going to start telling you to go ahead and ask. It's kind of like what you get will be what deserve.

Daisy was being sarcastic and she didn't want to have to spell it out for you. You asking her several times what she meant really does show your naivete.

We're not trying to be mean to you, it's just that you are really really really new and are asking for something that many of us haven't dared ask for.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Not that Daisy doesn't want to say it, Chelsy....

Just *READ* what happened to stormy! She had her status taken away, she begged for it back, and she has something she doesn't want.

The whole thing is, you just got here and asking for a status when you really don't know the implications of it..... it just tells us that you're very naive.

In all actuality, we don't want to see something bad happen to someone who just got here. But, if you keep pestering and bugging and asking questions and starting threads about it, we're going to start telling you to go ahead and ask. It's kind of like what you get will be what deserve.

Daisy was being sarcastic and she didn't want to have to spell it out for you. You asking her several times what she meant really does show your naivete.

We're not trying to be mean to you, it's just that you are really really really new and are asking for something that many of us haven't dared ask for.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Moonie u said that perfectly, Chelsy i would advise u to listen to her, shes very wise!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom