Something just happened to me and I need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Not that Daisy doesn't want to say it, Chelsy....

Just *READ* what happened to stormy! She had her status taken away, she begged for it back, and she has something she doesn't want.

The whole thing is, you just got here and asking for a status when you really don't know the implications of it..... it just tells us that you're very naive.

In all actuality, we don't want to see something bad happen to someone who just got here. But, if you keep pestering and bugging and asking questions and starting threads about it, we're going to start telling you to go ahead and ask. It's kind of like what you get will be what deserve.

Daisy was being sarcastic and she didn't want to have to spell it out for you. You asking her several times what she meant really does show your naivete.

We're not trying to be mean to you, it's just that you are really really really new and are asking for something that many of us haven't dared ask for.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Thanx for warning me, ill be ok, i really wana be uniqe no matter what the name. thanks anyway
biggrin.gif

^
|
|
|
|
|
|

If that doesn't help you realize, Chels, I don't know what else will.

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

ABORT ABORT!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn~

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Whoa to this whole thread...

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

-I- am the only one who can change a status.
I do not have rules such as:
if you keep whining or begging you'll get a status

So.. can it. (I think Sicy said that already)

Mods, Admins, and myself.. are people. We DO get annoyed like anyone else.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/
elvis@interference.com

Didnt mona whine when she got macphistos loo cleaner, i dont no cus i wasnt there then but didnt she or anyone else when ever they got their status they do not like, or What about Stormy with whine and crawl, we definaly know she whined!

Originally posted by Chelsy:
Didnt mona whine when she got macphistos loo cleaner, i dont no cus i wasnt there then but didnt she or anyone else when ever they got their status they do not like, or What about Stormy with whine and crawl, we definaly know she whined!

No, I don't think so......

I think I might have asked how you get a special status. Then the next day I was makin a livin cleaning loos!
biggrin.gif

.....where's Bonochick with that cheese.....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

Get on the Boos

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Ok thats it. I've had it with you Stormy.
When the hell are you going to SHUT UP about this???? Did you not friggin learn anything since your status just got changed??? All you've been doing since you got here is WHINING about how we "took your status away" on the board all over the place, every chance you get it seems.

Did you not understand that "Mac Phisto" status is the status of an Administrator and nothing else?? Did you not understand that it was a mistake and we cannot have a normal poster with administrative status?

Get a life, and get over this because if Elvis sees you continue to whine about this you're going to get a lot more than a bad status. Do you like to post here? Then shut the hell up about it and I'm telling you for the last time.

And Chelsy, if you're smart you'll can it as well.

Okay I'm sorry. I don't want to get kicked off. I just feel so dumb about losing the status. If I had known I had administrative powers I would have had some fun, how lame I was. I guess I would have gotten busted eventually.

I really honestly didn't mean to cause any trouble with this thread. I'll take my cheese and my Bono pics and shut up now, and wear the label of shame I deserve instead. I'll just go back to posting hot pics.

Chelsy, if I could give you a status it would be the same one Bush gave Bono, "The Pest" You should really watch out. Nobody likes annoying whiners. I should know.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
No, I don't think so......

I think I might have asked how you get a special status. Then the next day I was makin a livin cleaning loos!
biggrin.gif

.....where's Bonochick with that cheese.....

I wanna earn 1cent a day taking out garbage or buring stuff! So, thats what i want to do , i wound be happy yes it would be tourturus, at this point ill take any status they give me!
biggrin.gif

333%3A235923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B45946nu0mrj

May the BonoThigh save yer soul.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

Get on the Boos

Ok thats it. I've had it with you Stormy.
When the hell are you going to SHUT UP about this???? Did you not friggin learn anything since your status just got changed??? All you've been doing since you got here is WHINING about how we "took your status away" on the board all over the place, every chance you get it seems.

Did you not understand that "Mac Phisto" status is the status of an Administrator and nothing else?? Did you not understand that it was a mistake and we cannot have a normal poster with administrative status?

Get a life, and get over this because if Elvis sees you continue to whine about this you're going to get a lot more than a bad status. Do you like to post here? Then shut the hell up about it and I'm telling you for the last time.

And Chelsy, if you're smart you'll can it as well.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Ill be whine and crawl if stormy dosent want it! its cool, all the stauses are funny, give neone of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom