something i noticed about adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
he's the only one who has not pierced his ears? i saw the bass player magazine cover and noticed that he doesnt have earrings.

I saw a video clip from, sheesh 80, 81, (Adam had the fro), and while Bono was speaking to an interviewer, Adam was sitting next to Bono listening to him, while gently twiddling an earring in his ear.

I got my ears pierced when I was very young, but I haven't worn earrings since I was 8 or 9. The piercings have since closed up, and I haven't gotten them redone. I just don't bother with earrings, or I get nice looking clipons. I also work with animals so it's best that I not have them anyhow.

Huh. I wish mine would close. I haven't worn earrings in years, and very rarely before that. Mine were pierced when I was a baby. And they're still hauntingly open. People languish at me about earrings.
Guess it doesn't help that I have no hair to speak of, and therefore look like a boy, or something. Forget about the hips and the butt and the breats that most emphatically annoucne that I am female. *shrug*

He is already hot...but it would add to his hotness:yes:

AdamCCE6wc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom