Something about those shorts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I don't know what it is about these shorts on him but MY GOD! He's not even wearing shoes!

So, does anyone else have this SHORT THING going?

If so LEMMEEEE SEE 'EM!

3354%3A%3B4723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E23233377%3A9236ot1lsi

:shocked: :love: :heart: :shocked: :censored: :silent:

:laugh: that reminds me about the joke we had with bono wearing axl rose biker shorts!! :lmao:

oh god if i could only remember who else was in on that joke...cuz every time one of us would see the other, we'd mention the shorts...:scratch:

AngelofLarrydom said:
Are those the same shorts???

*points and laughs @ :bono:*
:laugh: :lol: :lmao: :laugh:
HAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THEY ARE!!!!!!!!
Man, I :heart: him!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh no! :no: Everybody knows I really dislike that first pic, and Autumn thinks it may be the worst pic of him ever. We made such a joke of it. He just looks so old, pale and sickly in it to us, just don't see anything else to it. I don't like any of the shorts pics, I just like him better in long pants, tight leather preferred!;) That's just me! :D

LOL@ same shorts;)

One more comment: Even though I was not nearly as fortunate as Melpop to find out how strong those thighs were *sigh* :love::cute: I did get my hands on his leg when he jumped into the crowd during UTEOTW, and they are hard as rocks! Really solid, he is so strong! :drool:

:happy: Just think...All the guys will have really nice skin when they're old because they don't get nearly as much sun as us Americans!

GypsyHeartgirl said:
One more comment: Even though I was not nearly as fortunate as Melpop to find out how strong those thighs were *sigh* :love::cute: I did get my hands on his leg when he jumped into the crowd during UTEOTW, and they are hard as rocks! Really solid, he is so strong! :drool:

Hey Gypsy I was fortunate to touch his calf during UTEOTW !!! I was rubbing it (probably drooling too...:laugh:) and yeah it was really hard...Gosh that sounds so sexual. :eek: But I don't think I touched his thigh...Next tour, maybe? :sexywink:

Last edited:
Naya said:

Hey Gypsy I was fortunate to touch his calf during UTEOTW !!! I was rubbing it (probably drooling too...:laugh:) and yeah it was really hard...Gosh that sounds so sexual. :eek: But I don't think I touched his thigh...Next tour, maybe? :sexywink:

:lol: :drool: Yes, that DOES sound sexual...

Bono looked like he was going to fall on top of me during Popmart Detroit...:lol: I don't remember exactly what the move was, but he had his back to me and he was on the edge of the catwalk, sort of wavering as if he WOULD fall...:drool: I wouldn't have minded if he had, except I probably would've passed out.

Back
Top Bottom