Some icons for my Moobies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sraphim

War Child
:hmm: Does the word "Moobie" exist in the PLEBA vocabulary? ... Ah well, it does now :D

I just wanted to share some avatars/icons I made this morning (yeah I was bored), nothing extremely exciting :wink:
They're 100x100px so you won't be able to use them as avatars here at Interference's (unless you shrink them, that's it), but you can put them in your signature, or in your MSN calling card :wink:, or wherever you may please! Whatever works! ^_^
Here they are

01.gif
02.gif
03.gif
04.gif
05.gif
06.gif

07.gif
08.gif

eheh these last two have a bit of a story behind them, back to my trip in Ireland last year... :D
tfap.jpg

I just find that ad too funny :lmao:

Enjoy!!

Eh just made some more :wink:

Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me
09.gif

... AND, my favorite Larry moment of all times :D
hifaaans.gif

Last edited:
OK so I love the Moobday threads... but what does "Moobday" mean?

Man + boobs = Mooooooobs :drool: (see my signature below :wink:)
...that's why Monday becomes Moobday! Basically, it is a pretext to show off Larry's moobs... yay :up:

01.gif
02.gif
03.gif
04.gif
05.gif
06.gif
[/B][/QUOTE]

Excellent work, sraphim! :drool: :drool: If I ever get the time to mess with it, I may definitely make use of your handiwork!

Hi, my name is Grace, and I'm a ...Moobie!!:giggle: :sexywink:

you're welcome! :up:

Edit: hi Grace! hi Hay! hi Roelie! :wave:
of course you can be Moobies! the only requirement is, you must love moobs > specifically Larry's :wink: :drool:
eheh we can make it a religion > we are the Moobies, and we worship Larry's Moobs!!

...ok ok, I'm off to do some (hopefully more productive) stuff.

:wink:

Last edited:
sraphim said:
eheh these last two have a bit of a story behind them, back to my trip in Ireland last year... :D
tfap.jpg

I just find that ad too funny :lmao:

Enjoy!!

Dublin! :heart:

Nice work! :wink::up:

Last edited:
sraphim said:
you're welcome! :up:

Edit: hi Grace! hi Hay! hi Roelie! :wave:
of course you can be Moobies! the only requirement is, you must love moobs > specifically Larry's :wink: :drool:
eheh we can make it a religion > we are the Moobies, and we worship Larry's Moobs!!

...ok ok, I'm off to do some (hopefully more productive) stuff.

:wink:

:wave: , Sraphim!

Is your user name the clever take it appears to be? Or is it just by coincidence your actual name shortened?

:wave: Hey Grace!
Uh well, actually Sraphim is just a nick I stole from Final Fantasy, it was the name of a summoned being of sort, can't remember very well now... :shrug:
I just picked a nick nobody else would chose, cos I hate the whole 'username already taken' thing... hence the name :wink:

sraphim said:
oh dunno... maybe this?

larryelvis.jpg

:wink: :D

ca-CHING! ca-CHING!!

We have a winner! :wink:

My favorite Lars moment ever!!! If only he ever stroked me and looked at me that way while sitting astride... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ah, well... that's why we have PLEBA!

:sexywink: :love:

GracelandHarley said:
If only he ever stroked me and looked at me that way while sitting astride... :drool: :drool: :drool:
[/B]

Same here... *must remember, is an Adam-girl*

But yes, there PLEBA for people like us... and if for whatever horrid reason there wouldn't be, I'm sure that via google search there's some kinda rehab.

Hello, I'm geegeelovesadam and I'm a u2 addict... (sorry if I offended anyone with my lame attempt at humor)

Back
Top Bottom