Some good vibes and prayers please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
As some of you may know...a family member rang me last week and told me that my father had been taken to the hospital, after haven been doubled over in pain and unable to straighten out. CAT scans were taken and the doctor's found lesions on his spinal cord....The doctor's think it is cancer.

My father is going back to the hospital today for tests. I don't know what I really 'want' from you guys... but please throw one up there about this.

My relationship with my father is far from rosey....so this whole situation is bringing up alot of conflicting emotions in me and, in a way, I feel guilty for feeling like that....

:sad:

Last edited:
Oh Rebekah, I am so very sorry. :hug: I will keep your father and your family in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this news...and I so understand the conflicted feelings--currently going through the same situtation with my mother. I'm sending prayers your way...:hug:

starsgoblue said:

My relationship with my father is far from rosey....so this whole situation is bringing up alot of conflicting emotions in me and, in a way, I feel guilty for feeling like that....

don't be too hard on yourself. i think situations like these are even harder when there's a strained relationship, making an emotional time even more emotional.

sending positive vibes to both you and your father.

:hug:

thinking of you and your family; you are in my prayers! :hug: :heart:

Anytime you want to talk.....

I totally understand how you must feel. My dad and I secretly hate each other (probably) so if I put myself in your place, I'd have a hard time with this also. I guess just do what you feel comfortable doing...if that means putting your differences aside for now.

You, your father and your family are in my prayers. I'm praying for your relationship with him too. I'm sure this is tough for you because of your relationship with him, but it might be tough for him to for the same reason in a sense. God bless you guys. Hang in there.:hug:

Back
Top Bottom