Some Brand New Pictures Of The Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead:
I stood in front of that damn concrete sign, and Adam wasn't there to put his arm around me :(
It was cold and windy out there, and all he needed to do was take a little break and come see his Mrs..

Let's face it, I'm a reject
Look, there's a smilie of me.......
:reject:

*snerk*

they look like they're just getting crankier as the years go by...maybe they've all been hanging around Lazzer a bit too much? :laugh:

they all still look awesome tho.....sigh.... :heart:

Great pics, Bono looks sorta different but oh so :drool:, love the sweater and the clear shades. And the other 3 don't look too bad either;)

Kristie said:
3.jpg

*gets her fangs out*

edge is getting better looking with age but as i say that it kinda makes me cringe cause he reminds me of my father. it's something about his eyes....i don't know why but he does. so it's kinda gross for me to say this man is sexy when he kinda remsembles my dad. :der:

OH MY GOD!!!!!

OMG!!! BONO IS LOOKING GREAT!!!

HE LOOKS SOOOOO COOOL AND HIP in that SMASHING outfit!! I lurrve his cap...backwards!! He IS a grown-up but, he's just HIP for a guy at that age.

:bono: :bono::cool::cool:

Plus, on top of that, knowing that Bono is a really good person and pleasant individual, makes me LOVE him EVEN MORE!!!!!

I'll plant a friendly :kiss: on that photo. :hug:

P.S.

I know that I am not an Edge girl, but you guys are right...it's not just me... EDGE REALLY IS lookng better with AGE. LOL!
:yes: :yes:

Kristie said:
Imeant.. he must have dyed it grey and stopped... he's grey just at the temples now

I don't believe he'd dye it grey. It went grey. He's 42 years old and it probably went grey while he was out of the public eye (since he never lets it grow out though I think he should, the dye jobs must not last very long) and then he dyed it again but it's still grey at the temples. My favorite Adam color is golden blonde like in UF. Larry of course blond and Bono and Edge jet black. No grey on anyone please. It's okay on Edge's beard I guess.

FallingStar said:

:shocked: Which award?!
Where?!?
:scream::scream::scream:

I got an email from atu2, here's a snippet (the email said this was in the Sunday Mirror):

Bono is due to fly to America on Thursday to be honoured as the 2002 Gold Medal recipient of the 105-year-old American Irish Historical Society.

The society's president, Dr. Kevin Cahill, will bestow the award on the star for his humanitarian work at the society's annual dinner in New York's Waldorf Astoria.

Dr. Cahill said: "Bono serves as an inspirational role model to the youth of both America and Ireland.

"He has effectively parlayed his rock star fame to bring notice to such issues as Third World debt relief and the African AIDS epidemic.

"We are delighted Bono will attend our dinner to accept this award."

All you New York girlies better have the Astoria staked out on Thursday night!!

Desire4Bono said:

I don't believe he'd dye it grey. It went grey. He's 42 years old and it probably went grey while he was out of the public eye (since he never lets it grow out though I think he should, the dye jobs must not last very long) and then he dyed it again but it's still grey at the temples. My favorite Adam color is golden blonde like in UF. Larry of course blond and Bono and Edge jet black. No grey on anyone please. It's okay on Edge's beard I guess.

I thought Adam looked very distinguished with the grey hair

bonosloveslave said:

I got an email from atu2, here's a snippet (the email said this was in the Sunday Mirror):

Bono is due to fly to America on Thursday to be honoured as the 2002 Gold Medal recipient of the 105-year-old American Irish Historical Society.

The society's president, Dr. Kevin Cahill, will bestow the award on the star for his humanitarian work at the society's annual dinner in New York's Waldorf Astoria.

Dr. Cahill said: "Bono serves as an inspirational role model to the youth of both America and Ireland.

"He has effectively parlayed his rock star fame to bring notice to such issues as Third World debt relief and the African AIDS epidemic.

"We are delighted Bono will attend our dinner to accept this award."

:love::love::love:

Thank you!

:hmm: New sexay pics of the B-Man soon. :drool:

Yay for pictures

Oh my gosh spanisheyes21...its your buddy rockonedge (aka poprocks) from the zoo..... *faints* How do you find all those pictures!!!!!? I definitely hadn't seen that first one...wow. Yay for edge!!! And all the little cartoons...who draws those anyways? They're all quite good actually, and there are so many too...i wish i was one of those fans in the fan pics....

bad rockonedge

i am so bad at this. emm...i'm really sorry...that wasn't supposed to go there...should have hit REPLY....*sighs* oh well...maybe someone with authority could..emm...move it? cos its supposed to go with that recent post with the new pictures....i'm so sorry...i promise i will learn!!!!

Re: Yay for pictures

rockonedge said:
Oh my gosh spanisheyes21...its your buddy rockonedge (aka poprocks) from the zoo..... *faints* How do you find all those pictures!!!!!? I definitely hadn't seen that first one...wow. Yay for edge!!! And all the little cartoons...who draws those anyways? They're all quite good actually, and there are so many too...i wish i was one of those fans in the fan pics....

Hey poprocks, actually it was Regina who found the pics
and then i posted them here in PLEBA. DOnt worry you will
get the hang of this posting and replying thing. It took
me a while to figure things out in the beginning. Just ask
if you need help.

I LOVE Adam with Grey hair!!!!!:drool: He looks so :censored: hot with it!!

I also love his moody looks in those pics, you just want to grab him and you know what!!:sexywink:

Gawd I get hot flushes at this site!

Back
Top Bottom