Some Adamness pour moi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WierdandGilly

The Fly
ohhhhhhhhhh lordy! i just watched Rattle and Hum on amc and mmmmmmmmmm i could REALLY do with some Adam pictures of that era. oh yes i know ive seen RnH atleast a dozen times my mother came in while i was watching it on tv and was like "you own that on dvd AND video why do you have to watch it on tv too?" but you see when its on television one must take advantage of it (oh dirty) just because it's there for the viewing. but yes adam was lookin mighty fine so how bout those pictures.hmm...?:sexywink: :macdevil:

R&H Adam = :love:

Look, there's Lardence!

a2c.jpg

a2d.jpg

a2e.jpg

a2i.jpg

OOMMGG you did not just ask for R and H Adam
*busts out stills*

but I've got aboot half of them on dazzle.com :D If'n I find some more quality ones I'll be back with them.
aatwadam.jpg

I have this one on a shirt
badadam.jpg

desireadam1.jpg

exitadam1.jpg

prideadam3.jpg

stilladam2.jpg

Kristie said:
O MY I Knew i had these somewhere
naisin.jpg

*stare*

How long is a Larry girl like me allowed to look at this before being officially declared "unfaithful"?

These stills are too hot Kristie! :drool:

flaming june said:

How long is a Larry girl like me allowed to look at this before being officially declared "unfaithful"?

These stills are too hot Kristie! :drool:

THE POWER OF THE NAISIN COMPELS YOU!

man I want to watch r and h now... I wish my roomie's tv didn't suck and my dvd player worked with it :sad:

Kristie said:

THE POWER OF THE NAISIN COMPELS YOU!

Naisin??? Do I wanna know? :scratch:

My DVD (Playstation to be exact) suffered as a result of a small flood in my room a few weeks ago... It's not very dependable now, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... I have to rub it to get it to work, my sister says it's just you have to get it excited... :silent:

:D

Last edited:
Kristie said:

weeell... Lilly I think decided Adam's nipples look like raisins.

so naisin = nipple + raisin

:ohmy:

That's why I was afraid to ask... now every time I eat a raisin I'll think I'm... well, may not be so bad I asked after all! But raisins are kind of ugly... I don't see anything ugly about Adam's moobies... :eyebrow:

flaming june said:

:ohmy:

That's why I was afraid to ask... now every time I eat a raisin I'll think I'm... well, may not be so bad I asked after all! But raisins are kind of ugly... I don't see anything ugly about Adam's moobies... :eyebrow:

*lick* :tongue:

Originally posted by Kristie

naisin.jpg

:ohmy: Oh my sweet jesus! :shocked:

*shakes head in amazment at Kristie's ability to find droolworthy adam pics*

*faint*

:help:

i've fallen and i can't get up.

ps...i didn't want to know either flaming june....:shrug: ....oh well, we know now don't we?

Back
Top Bottom