so who's going to cleveland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elizabeth said:

Charlene, I can't believe you're coming all the way out...I think that is so cool! I may be wearing the interference.com LV shirt you mailed me!!

(I have this weird premonition I'm going to be giddy and giggly and over excited all Saturday- so I apologize in advance.HAHA!)

After I missed PLEBA convention #1, I was determined not to miss this...and you'll finally get to see that I'm not really a 50 year old man :lol: And don't worry about being giggly and giddy...I think we'll all be that way!

Multiple PLEBANS in the same vicinity always equals = :hyper: :lol: :hyper: :lol:

I'm leaving EARLY tomorrow morning so I'll PM you my contact info shortly. See you in a few days!!! :D :wave:

Bono's American Wife said:

and you'll finally get to see that I'm not really a 50 year old man :lol:

I can't believe you remember that....PLEBAns have unbelievable memories....

does anyone remember this?

nuclear1.jpg

or THIS????

zombie.jpg

LMAO @ myself!!!

p.s. BAW I rec'd your PM and will use that info to stalk you!!!
:yes: :yes:

elizabeth said:

I can't believe you remember that....PLEBAns have unbelievable memories....

does anyone remember this?

nuclear1.jpg

or THIS????

zombie.jpg

LMAO @ myself!!!

p.s. BAW I rec'd your PM and will use that info to stalk you!!!
:yes: :yes:

:lmao:

NOOOO, not the zombie!

*why do I keep seeing Adam pants out of the corner of my eye...am I being stalked? :shifty: :ohmy:

Hey you guys!

You all are going to have a blast at the Fan Celebration!

Was wondering if any of you would like to write an account/report of the celebration for Interference? We'd love to publish your story(ies) if any of you feel like writing them!

Let me know! PM or email! carrie@interference.com! :wave:

Last night, my sister suggested that she and I hit Cleveland again this weekend, just for yucks.

Then I informed her that this weekend was the HUGE U2 fan get together at the rock hall.

Her response at the thought of encountering SWARMS of U2 fans = :eek: :no:

:lol:

She can barely stand my rants about U2 let alone being surrounded by hundreds of peeps as U2 crazy as I!

:laugh:

:scream: whaaaa.. I so wish I was licing in the USA to come and attend the PLEBA meeting too.. I barely know any of you.. but a attending a big U2 fan gathering :hyper: tnow that would be something ...

I'd love to read repost about it then :)

Scarletwine said:
Otto,
Your a Pleban's best friend. A man with a camera in the right place at hte right time

Here here!

or is it...

Hear Hear!

hate those dratted homonyms. Or are they homophones??

DRAT!

:wave:

*comes in late*

sorry, i was gone. at any rate, i'm there! woo! unfortunately i'll be the only gr person there, but hey...at least one of us has to represent. i'll be there around 5ish tomorrow and am leaving sunday night. i'm with j, eep, kristie, etc at the hyatt.

and if you want to know who i am...i'm the excessively tall blonde one, k? ;)

:hyper: see you all there!

laura.

p.s. anita! you know i'm there as well.

ooo, this is so exciting!

...I won't be there until midnight, probably :sad:
I need to.. uh.. re-pack, since I've technically been packed for a week. Maybe I'll go home someday :sexywink:

^ I think the fan celebration per se was yesterday, but I suppose most people would be staying the whole weekend. :shrug: It's been pretty quiet around here today.

you have to be a little more impatient....I'm uploading to snapfish and then i can post from there....only a few minutes more!!!

i just talked to Spinny and we both agreed the HRC event was a huge success from the band's perspective and the fans' perspective!!!

elizabeth said:
you have to be a little more impatient....I'm uploading to snapfish and then i can post from there....only a few minutes more!!!

i just talked to Spinny and we both agreed the HRC event was a huge success from the band's perspective and the fans' perspective!!!

I suspected it would be... after all, when you're talking about U2 and U2 fans, you can't expect much different. And I'm not saying that coz I'm a U2 fan. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom