So whos all going to Dublin?..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
......and when?

biggrin.gif

today here. tomorrow next week
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I have to think of my finances, so I guess I won?t be coming to Dublin this summer. Maybe in autumn....

then you better come to Dublin and meet me girl
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

not to steal MullenGirl's thunder, but she's *moving* there shortly as well....maybe you already knew that....

*really really really wishes she could go*
frown.gif

I want U2 stakeout pictures posted SOON!

Yep
biggrin.gif
I'm moving there arriving April 25 I believe...but I know some people are arriving in time for my bday
biggrin.gif
which is June 21 you should go Maddie
biggrin.gif
we can go dance in Larry's garden

Originally posted by mad1:
I so scared to meet u all, Im such a boring ass!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Maddie YOU? BORING? LOL I highly doubt that girlie....I'm a crazy girlie...I warn you now...you will die in a fit of laughter that is a promise..cos how I act here is really how I act in real life LOL..tis sad isn't it?

Poor Larry, don't worry no one plans to steal your harleys...well I don't I don't know about MG.

In any case maddie I think I'll be there all summer, I thought I had an arrival date but my parents requested my presence at home (Miami, I hate Miami) before I leave. It will still be in May I definately hope to the be there in time to meet up with MVD. I also know a bunch of fellow fans that will be there that don't post here...so run Larry run.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 04-05-2002).]

Originally posted by U2-Larry:
I'm leaving.

HAHA I would be too if I were you
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Poor Larry, don't worry no one plans to steal your harleys...well I don't I don't know about MG.

In any case maddie I think I'll be there all summer, I thought I had an arrival date but my parents requested my presence at home (Miami, I hate Miami) before I leave. It will still be in May I definately hope to the be there in time to meet up with MVD. I also know a bunch of fellow fans that will be there that don't post here...so run Larry run.

lol. marina, you liar! you told me the other day that the only reason you were going to Dublin was to steal one of Larry's Harley's.
wink.gif
*jk*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

lol. marina, you liar! you told me the other day that the only reason you were going to Dublin was to steal one of Larry's Harley's.
wink.gif
*jk*

no my dear I said I'm going to Dublin to steal my jersey back, but unless Bono gave that to Larry he's pretty safe from me.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

ehm...in 2 years..to visit elizabeth when she moves there
smile.gif

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's
when you're strange- no one remembers your name...

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Jacqui lurve, I hope your arse is not as big as your mouth! This is the 435th time you're telling me you'll be coming over. LMAO!!!!! So when for crying out loud??????

biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

I'm probably moving there too this summer. *excited* Exact date I don't know yet but some time July/august.

I will go there in May too, just for vacation, arrive May 25th.

Oh, and Larry, please stay, I won't steal any Harleys, I promise!! Maybe you can learn me to enjoy riding a bike.
wink.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Cat!!!!! LOL!!!

I WILL be coming down, I just have not arranged it yet......honest!!!

but i WILL be down, PLUS I have money Im holding for a deposit on a new car this year, therefore needing to save and at 33/prob 40 euros blah a night now,,........I will have to make careful judgement when booking into the usual B&B I go too....HOWEVER this month I got BIG plans for a Saturday only trip...................

okelely dokely....?..............
biggrin.gif

i'll be there w/ my friends from june 22nd through july 17th. i am so excited, we just booked an *awesome* apartment on eustace street in temple bar... aahhhh!!! cannot wait!

i hope to run into many PLEBA girls this summer- so far, i know of 6 americans who will be visitng dooblin this summer... should be a big pary!!
biggrin.gif

Wow. I wanna go so bad! My dad randomly bought me a map of Ireland... o_O But I think he was teasing me.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom